Hermankolas Art Commissions (and YCH Commissions)

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Hermankolas Art Commissions (and YCH Commissions)

Postby Hermankolas » Mon May 16, 2022 3:45 pm

Greetings. I am Herman Nikolas the Hermankolas, and I have such sights to show you. I would also like to offer my services for doing commissions. I am drawing female predators and I am willing to draw most types of vore. I can also do normal non-vore images and some other fetishes including breast expansion, weight gain (non-realistic or semi-realistic), pregnancy, and hyper-pregnancy. I am fairly familiar with characters from the Disgaea series of video games, the older Sailor Moon anime, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and a few others. More information, including pricing and contact information, can be found on my Commission Status page. Please follow the link below, or just send me a PM.

https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... ermankolas

I am now taking Your Character Here (YCH) commissions. Please check on subsequent posts below for information.

I am including a commission information sheet for anyone who wants a quick breakdown of my prices.

Commission Sheet - 2023 - Q4 [twit].png
Hermankolas' Commmission Information
Last edited by Hermankolas on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Re: Hermankolas Art Commissions

Postby Hermankolas » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:47 pm

In addition to normal commissions, I am now also taking Your Character Here (YCH) commissions. I have a couple samples of what a completed version could look like featuring Calla, who is one of my own characters. If you would like more information, please follow the link below to the relevant YCH template.

[YCH] Candy Girl 001 [Calla] [flat].png
Candy Girl YCH with flat colors

[YCH] Candy Girl 001 [Calla] [cel].png
Candy Girl YCH with cel shading

Link to YCH template
https://aryion.com/g4/view/818373
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Re: Hermankolas Art Commissions (and YCH Commissions)

Postby Hermankolas » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:26 pm

I have another YCH template ready, and I also have a sample of what a completed piece can look like. I would also like to point out that these are open commissions. These are NOT auctions where you have to compete with others for a slot. If you are interested, there should be a link to the page for the YCH template which has pricing information in the description. If you would like a normal commission, then a link to my commission status page is available in the original post for this topic.

[YCH] Gymnast 001 [Dahlia] [default].png
Dahlia's Gravity Gymnastics

[YCH] Gymnast 001 [template].png
Gluttonous Gymnast YCH

https://aryion.com/g4/view/821063
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Re: Hermankolas Art Commissions (and YCH Commissions)

Postby Hermankolas » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:29 am

I am currently doing commissions at reduced prices for the holidays. Please see the original post for information, or just send me a PM.

The holidays are over, so it is back to normal prices.
Hermankolas
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley