Free commissions for a new novelist

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Free commissions for a new novelist

Postby Fireboy » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:28 am

hey there - ive written scraps that im too shy to show, but im looking to practice with some fresh ideas from others. i would love to receive requests from people. i can make some rules to start this off! how about 5 pages maximum and so far im comfortable with human pred/prey, vore, scat, diaper scat, diaper vore, (last two are my favorite, aha), watersports, etc. i mean anything really, because im open to new ideas. so i guess reply to this post or message me personally and ill see what i can do! i appreciate the help getting me to start off :D
Fireboy
New to the forum

Re: Free commissions for a new novelist

Postby KombuKajun » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:43 pm

i'll commision ya!
Hit me up if you wanna chat ideas
KombuKajun
New to the forum

Postby Pickyfanboy » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:00 am

is the offer still open?
Pickyfanboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fireboy » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:09 pm

I'm giving myself a bump as i have re-opened my commission status. They are however, no longer free. The stories I did previously were for users who wish to remain anonymous and who requested they did not be posted. I will also be asking for a $5 commission fee for the next 2 commissions. I am only doing 5 page stories as of right now. Hit me up and let me hear your ideas.
Fireboy
New to the forum

Return to Artists Valley