Open For Writing Commissions!

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Open For Writing Commissions!

Postby Pactborn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Hey there!
I'm a writer with several years of experience under my belt, hoping to write some stories for kinky people!
After a big move and no current job, every commission is really appreciated and would mean a lot to helping towards my rent while I look for employment. I always seek to write to the best of my ability and am open to almost any topic.
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Pactborn
Last edited by Pactborn on Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pactborn
New to the forum

Re: Open For Writing Commissions!

Postby Randomness » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 am

I can vouch for the quality of their works. They produce fantastic quality at a great price, with startling speed.
Randomness
Participator

Postby rivalsnake01 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:53 pm

I recently received my commission back from Pactborn and I absolutely love it. They provided frequent updates and completed the story incredibly fast! I highly recommend them!
rivalsnake01
New to the forum

Postby Conn » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:40 am

Would happily reccomend Pactborn got two stories so far of great quality, very quick work and all the details I asked for!

Last bumped by Pactborn on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:40 am.
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Artists Valley