Does anyone remember this Toonami game with an endo level?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Does anyone remember this Toonami game with an endo level?

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:21 pm

It was called "Trapped in Hyperspace," and it was up on the Cartoon Network website from September 2002 to July 2004. It is notable for having an endo level, that never seems to get brought up in male endo discussions.

You played as TOM, hacking into The Absolution's systems via a virtual ship to clear it of a computer virus. Said virus was Swayzak, who looked like a cross between Emperor Zurg and the Robot Devil, and had a New Zealander accent. He would taunt you after every stage, saying things like "You'll never defeat us!"

But the fifth level is where it gets good.

Level 5 reveals that Swayzak has infected TOM, and you have to save him. This level, you played as Clyde, entering TOM's body via the weird hole in his head to fight the enemy viruses lurking in his brain. The insides were just grey tunnels, dark, shiny metal (it was a Descent type game.) Not really much (Cyborg's insides in the Teen Titans "Crash" episode were better-looking, TBH), but for those who like robotic insides, it works.

The game has been lost media since 2004. A beta version of the training level was found in 2017, but we have yet to find the full game. I have never played it, and I really want to, because I have a crush on TOM, and I'm into endo. The game was not only on the American CN site, it was on the UK Toonami site, but it used files from the American site. If any of you watched Toonami in 2002, had Broadband Internet, and played this game, PLEASE tell me what you remember of level 5!!
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Re: Does anyone remember this Toonami game with an endo leve

Postby julianlane » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:57 am

I haven't heard of this game, but it sounds like a good game

elastic man
julianlane
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world