Floating Tank

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Floating Tank

Postby Belianal » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:37 am

Hello,

I talked to my wife about endosomatophilia recently and she suggested something interesting to satisfy a little this paraphilia.

She mentionned the floating tank system, eventually with heartbeat sound.

Did someone already try this? Do you think it could be nice or could be releaving?
“S'aimer, c'est avoir faim ensemble et non pas se dévorer l'un l'autre.”
Gustave Thibon
Belianal
Been posting for a bit

Re: Floating Tank

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:51 pm

You're talking about those floating tanks used for sensory depravation and relaxation?

I haven't, but I know that you cannot use them for too long or you'll start to go crazy. There are several videos online. Good luck.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Belianal » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:01 pm

It's for relaxation, yes, but few company have floating tanks with sounds and colored lights (if you ask for it), so the sensorial depravation is limited (and then, the risk to turn crazy).
“S'aimer, c'est avoir faim ensemble et non pas se dévorer l'un l'autre.”
Gustave Thibon
Belianal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaog » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:33 am

Yep. My partner and i do it twice a year. Its amazing and yes do exactly what you described. We do red lights with heartbeat sound and close the giant lid and then float in deep red light. Last time i went it was interesting. I had a sunburn and the salt water of the tank burned, not bad, but not comfortable either. Float therepy sessions arnt cheap tho. A couples session is about $200.
Jaog
New to the forum

Postby TootLunch » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:22 pm

I’ve always imagined you could do something similar with some kind of latex body suit, maybe one that was slightly loose. Fill it with lube and wrap it in a heated blanket while playing whatever audio accompaniment you want. Obviously you would want to be supervised by someone but it’s probably the closest you could get to simulating being inside someone’s body without paying a ton of money for a novel device to be made which gets closer.
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

Return to Endosomatophilia world