Endosomatophilia Stamp

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endosomatophilia Stamp

Postby CarmeloLabadie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:54 pm

Endosomatophilia is the love of being inside someone else's body or having someone inside your body. Many voraphiles are endosomatophiles and don't even realize it because vore is just the easier, more mainstream term to use. However, they're not the same.

Vore is the attraction to eating or being eaten by someone. (Vaguely)

Endo is the attraction to being inside someone or having someone inside you.

While Endosomatophiles can enjoy some of the same things as voraphiles at times they often enjoy them for different reasons. Endosomatophilia is also significantly more specific. (For instance: Pregnancy can be considered endosoma, but can't be considered vore.)

The term endo is rather obscure in comparison to vore, so here's a little test for those of you that identify as voraphiles to see if you're actually an endosomatophile or perhaps even both. (Because you can be both.)

What's your favorite part of someone being consumed? Is it the prey being engulfed by the mouth and sliding down the throat or perhaps when they've just finished digesting? These are common voraphile favorites. An endosomatophile is more likely to say they like the part where the prey has reached the stomach and is now stuck there.

Do your roleplays tend to not last long after the prey has entered the stomach, either because the prey gets digested or you get bored? You're probably not an endosomatophile.

Did you get into vore because it felt like a less-sexual version of unbirth to you? That might be a sign that you are an endosomatophile. (Note: The difference between unbirth and vagina vore is that the term 'vagina vore' implies you would somehow wind up in a stomach, rather than the womb.)

Are you into Endo? If so, this is the stamp for you to show your pride.

(Note, this is not a hate stamp. It is a support/awareness stamp. I for one am into both vore and endo, but was originally only into endo.)
CarmeloLabadie
New to the forum

Re: Endosomatophilia Stamp

Postby DannyChocolate » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:22 am

Into endo, but because of the way the insides look. The people inside are shrunken. Favorite hosts are good-looking young guys, usually black, but they can be any race as long as they're 16-21. Usually write M/F stories with a dominant villain going inside the male to do something bad, but the female enters the male to fight him.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:46 am

Yeah, I tick all of those boxes.

There have been dozens of RPs I've done that I wound up not really enjoying very much, because the person I was roleplaying with focused too much on vore and too little on endo - as in, put extra emphasis on the swallowing when I was just eager to reach the stomach, and when I finally did, the roleplay ended soon after. I don't mean to shame people who prefer to focus on the swallowing and stuff, mind, it's just that it never really appealed to me personally and I struggled to find people similar to myself. So seeing the points you made on this post felt really validating to me, thank you.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Also, I like the brain the most. Stomach is too similar to traditional vore, but that's hot too (especially if it's full tour.) Large intestine = really hot. Nose and ear are the second hottest (especially if the nose is animated really gross and there's no sneezing involved.) Bloodstream is okay, but I don't really like it (thank you Geoff Johns for uh... doing that.) I used to like "outside the body" endo like hair, but now I really don't because it's not actually endo. Inside the skin, though, that's really hot.

Also, I don't like using "recognizable" characters (like Superman or Batman) as the hosts. The only exception is if they're black (like Cyborg, who isn't really well-known) or are voiced by Steven Blum/David Hayter (Wolverine, Hal Jordan, Solid Snake.) I mainly just use obscure characters like TOM or my own OCs.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hawkeye7 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:37 am

CarmeloLabadie, Interesting post, and great to read some of the terms and feelings associated.

NotTadpole, I think I'm the same, I like the thought of swallowing, or being swallowed, and also being inside, but don't like the digestion aspects. I think I like the thought of everything being clean and 'safe' inside, no matter which way you go, mouth or other interesting places.
When writing stories, i tend to make the whole aspect of vore wholesome, in that, I try and remove, or not describe any of the unpleasantness, which I know a lot of people like - such as digestion and stronger.

Each to their own though, that's the great thing about this, everyone has their preference and choices they prefer in this kink.
Hawkeye7
New to the forum

Postby LivesInAStomach » Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:57 pm

NotTadpole, I can totally relate to this sentiment! I've had lots of roleplays where multiple paragraphs have been dedicated to describing the swallowing process in extreme detail... but then once I arrive at the stomach I only get a couple sentences. Like, being in the stomach is my favorite part and I really just like to spend as much time as possible there.
LivesInAStomach
Been posting for a bit

Postby NotTadpole » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:15 pm

LivesInAStomach wrote:NotTadpole, I can totally relate to this sentiment! I've had lots of roleplays where multiple paragraphs have been dedicated to describing the swallowing process in extreme detail... but then once I arrive at the stomach I only get a couple sentences. Like, being in the stomach is my favorite part and I really just like to spend as much time as possible there.

I'm glad someone else relates! I'm sorry you've gone through the same series of disappointments, though. :c
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby LivesInAStomach » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:16 pm

NotTadpole, haha, it's alright. Thankfully I've found some great roleplayers that can indulge me in my very specific interests. Lots of fish in the sea!
LivesInAStomach
Been posting for a bit

Postby Milky12Daddy » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:16 am

CarmeloLabadie wrote:Endosomatophilia is the love of being inside someone else's body or having someone inside your body. Many voraphiles are endosomatophiles and don't even realize it because vore is just the easier, more mainstream term to use. However, they're not the same.

While Endosomatophiles can enjoy some of the same things as voraphiles at times they often enjoy them for different reasons. Endosomatophilia is also significantly more specific. (For instance: Pregnancy can be considered endosoma, but can't be considered vore.)

The term endo is rather obscure in comparison to vore, so here's a little test for those of you that identify as voraphiles to see if you're actually an endosomatophile or perhaps even both. (Because you can be both.)

What's your favorite part of someone being consumed? Is it the prey being engulfed by the mouth and sliding down the throat or perhaps when they've just finished digesting? These are common voraphile favorites. An endosomatophile is more likely to say they like the part where the prey has reached the stomach and is now stuck there.

Do your roleplays tend to not last long after the prey has entered the stomach, either because the prey gets digested or you get bored? You're probably not an endosomatophile.

Did you get into vore because it felt like a less-sexual version of unbirth to you? That might be a sign that you are an endosomatophile. (Note: The difference between unbirth and vagina vore is that the term 'vagina vore' implies you would somehow wind up in a stomach, rather than the womb.)

(Note, this is not a hate stamp. It is a support/awareness stamp. I for one am into both vore and endo, but was originally only into endo.)

I'm into endo. When growing up I always enjoyed the idea of being inside someone's body, going around the organs like stomach, heck even brain, etc.

I've never liked a lot of gore and dirty elements such as food, chewing and stuff. I've drawn before and food is included for comedic effect. Sometimes I've roleplayed and people spent paragraphs and paragraphs describing the mouth, saliva, throat, but suddenly end with "and then it gets digested".

I've never liked digestion or death, I enjoy the exploration and interaction aspect, like messing around with someone's inner workings lol.
But, idk, lately I've been feeling weird about my likes. As if I'm some sort of weird person and shouldn't be into endo and stuff cause it looks so... strange. I've decided to take time and think if I really wanna continue drawing or something. I'm not sure myself that much anymore.

Hope anybody feels at home here or other communities. People can be kind and warm, thanks everyone ^-^
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:29 am

Milky12Daddy wrote:
CarmeloLabadie wrote:Endosomatophilia is the love of being inside someone else's body or having someone inside your body. Many voraphiles are endosomatophiles and don't even realize it because vore is just the easier, more mainstream term to use. However, they're not the same.

I'm into endo. When growing up I always enjoyed the idea of being inside someone's body, going around the organs like stomach, heck even brain, etc.

I've never liked a lot of gore and dirty elements such as food, chewing and stuff. I've drawn before and food is included for comedic effect. Sometimes I've roleplayed and people spent paragraphs and paragraphs describing the mouth, saliva, throat, but suddenly end with "and then it gets digested".

I've never liked digestion or death, I enjoy the exploration and interaction aspect, like messing around with someone's inner workings lol.
But, idk, lately I've been feeling weird about my likes. As if I'm some sort of weird person and shouldn't be into endo and stuff cause it looks so... strange. I've decided to take time and think if I really wanna continue drawing or something. I'm not sure myself that much anymore.

Hope anybody feels at home here or other communities. People can be kind and warm, thanks everyone ^-^

Exactly the same with me. I love the exploration and interaction aspect, because the SpongeBob episodes I'd seen had messing around with the characters' inner workings. I hate when endo is used to kill people, and most of the time, you don't even see inside when it's that (however, if it's a setup for a hero to go inside and save the day, it's OK.)
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby JadeTheDeer » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:27 pm

This is an interesting dichotomy you've proposed: a consumptive focus vs an internal focus. It would be really interesting to see where the community falls along these lines. I'd imagine people might be more flexibly into both consumption and internal than maintaining one or the other as a primary interest, but there likely are strong camps at both ends that don't significantly waiver.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world