Osmosis Jones Style Endo (Human Body as a City, etc.)

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Osmosis Jones Style Endo (Human Body as a City, etc.)

Postby randomguy9 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:50 pm

One thing I'm weirdly fascinated by is the concept of the human body being portrayed as some kind of settlement or civilization, with various body cells being anthropomorphized and the various processes of the human body being represented by organic "machinery" or the like. There have been a few fanfics and stuff exploring this but it's very rare to see it taken into great detail.

One particular area I'm fascinated by is the reproductive system — both male and female — and how it would be portrayed in such an environment. Something that goes into detail about the physiology of sexual intercourse, the ways the inner body changes, like how the vagina lubricates and shifts during arousal and contracts during orgasm, or how the sperm are carried from the testicles and such. Like showing the "machinery" of how it functions.

I'm also fascinated by examining the inside of the breasts during milk production (induced or otherwise) and how it might be portrayed as a factory of some kind, and particularly in how that might be portrayed from within.

There's not really a whole lot out there I can find that's like this, does anyone have any idea of what I am talking about, and if someone might have made something like this somewhere?
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Re: Osmosis Jones Style Endo (Human Body as a City, etc.)

Postby PINGASsien » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:03 pm

I saw this film when I was a little boy. I really want to watch it. But now, as a vore fan, I only think about some logic vore art of leucocytes voring body intruders of this film and the anime cells at work :gulp:
I'm a huge PIGASsien, I'm a PINGASpeaker, but I hate PINGASvore. PINGAS must be used only to make the girls' bellies BIG, full of PINGAS juice.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby JadeTheDeer » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:03 am

randomguy9 wrote:One thing I'm weirdly fascinated by is the concept of the human body being portrayed as some kind of settlement or civilization, with various body cells being anthropomorphized and the various processes of the human body being represented by organic "machinery" or the like. There have been a few fanfics and stuff exploring this but it's very rare to see it taken into great detail.

One particular area I'm fascinated by is the reproductive system — both male and female — and how it would be portrayed in such an environment. Something that goes into detail about the physiology of sexual intercourse, the ways the inner body changes, like how the vagina lubricates and shifts during arousal and contracts during orgasm, or how the sperm are carried from the testicles and such. Like showing the "machinery" of how it functions.

I'm also fascinated by examining the inside of the breasts during milk production (induced or otherwise) and how it might be portrayed as a factory of some kind, and particularly in how that might be portrayed from within.

There's not really a whole lot out there I can find that's like this, does anyone have any idea of what I am talking about, and if someone might have made something like this somewhere?

Go to writing.com, a few of their interactive stories are like this. I remember there being a MLP-styled one in particular.
JadeTheDeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy9 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:46 am

I think I know the one you're talking about, actually! I'm just wondering if there are some even more detailed things like this, apart from a few things on writing.com it's really quite scarce.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby reed9000 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:10 am

The manga Cells at Work! probably fits what you are looking for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cells_at_Work!
reed9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Buford2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:25 pm

How about people who'd prefer the bodies of "My Little Pony" characters?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby PINGASsien » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Buford2 wrote:How about people who'd prefer the bodies of "My Little Pony" characters?

It would be so strange inside pinkie pie's body.
I'm a huge PIGASsien, I'm a PINGASpeaker, but I hate PINGASvore. PINGAS must be used only to make the girls' bellies BIG, full of PINGAS juice.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby Buford2 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:11 pm

How about Twilight Sparkle's body?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomguy9 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:59 pm

reed9000 wrote:The manga Cells at Work! probably fits what you are looking for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cells_at_Work!

I actually really like that manga! Unfortunately the body in that series doesn't really look very much like a body, per se, so it's not really what I'm looking for.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:23 am

I'm actually really into that concept as well. Except, instead of it being anthropomorphized body cells, I like fantasizing about an entire population of tiny people (be it humans, furries, or other sentient creatures) constructing a civilization inside the body of a larger person/furry/creature and living in symbiosis with their host's body. The idea of a person just casually having an entire city inside them really appeals to me, though even just a little hamlet with a few people in it still pleases me.
foxygrandpa wrote:Go to writing.com, a few of their interactive stories are like this. I remember there being a MLP-styled one in particular.

I'm interested in seeing the MLP-styled one, actually. When I was younger, I used to fantasize about living inside Pinkie Pie...
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby PINGASsien » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 pm

NotTadpole wrote:I'm actually really into that concept as well. Except, instead of it being anthropomorphized body cells, I like fantasizing about an entire population of tiny people (be it humans, furries, or other sentient creatures) constructing a civilization inside the body of a larger person/furry/creature and living in symbiosis with their host's body. The idea of a person just casually having an entire city inside them really appeals to me, though even just a little hamlet with a few people in it still pleases me.
foxygrandpa wrote:Go to writing.com, a few of their interactive stories are like this. I remember there being a MLP-styled one in particular.

I'm interested in seeing the MLP-styled one, actually. When I was younger, I used to fantasize about living inside Pinkie Pie...

WHAT ? That's soo strange...
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby Libra1202 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:13 pm

Huh. Now I actually wanna read or write about the love story between two cells that can only meet when their hosts have sex. I'm very interested the anatomical side of writing these kinds of stories
Libra1202
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:13 am

NotTadpole wrote:I'm interested in seeing the MLP-styled one, actually. When I was younger, I used to fantasize about living inside Pinkie Pie...

This gives me an idea: anyone interested in doing an Equestria Girls story where most of the girls sans get shrunk and end up inside Pinkie's body? They'd discover that her body's an entire city and it's one big party (the mayor would pretty much be a tiny copy of Pinkie who's basically Deadpool levels of self-aware)!
dude101
---

Postby Buford2 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:44 am

Buford2 wrote:How about Twilight Sparkle's body?

Maybe someone could make a mature story that takes place in "MLP's"
Twilight Sparkle's alicorn body?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby PINGASsien » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:15 am

Libra1202 wrote:Huh. Now I actually wanna read or write about the love story between two cells that can only meet when their hosts have sex. I'm very interested the anatomical side of writing these kinds of stories

That's actually interesting.
PINGASsien
New to the forum

Postby dude101 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 pm

And no one wants to try my idea?
dude101
---

Postby Buford2 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:40 pm

Guess the two of us are in the same boat, huh?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi chaps, delighted to see a topic like this taking off - there was indeed an MLP fanfic devoted to this concept, written by yours truly and spanning artworks and two sequels hehe. I’ll link it for your viewing reference but curiously, the two mentioned here so far Twilight and Pinkie are two whose body-cities are explored in my series.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/387996/a-small-issue
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Buford2 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:46 pm

Yeah, I saw those, but you only covered Twilight's brain.
What about the rest of her body?
Buford2
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Buford2 wrote:Yeah, I saw those, but you only covered Twilight's brain.
What about the rest of her body?

Well it's always been my dream to see somebody take what I created and develop / explore it further, so the idea of a sequel to that with more focus on Twi's body would make me very happy ^^
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world