Characters you wouldn't want to see as hosts in endo

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Characters you wouldn't want to see as hosts in endo

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:52 pm

As kinky as I am, there are a few of my crushes that I would NOT like to see as victims of my fetish. Here are some of them:
  • Finn from the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy (I NEVER inflict any of my fetishes onto him.)
  • Birdman (yes, the Hanna-Barbera character. Even though there is a villain with a shrink ray in the series, I would NOT want to see Birdman endo, because he is from the freaking 1960s. However, I do inflict itching onto him because of a scene from Harvey Birdman, bondage of course, and hypnosis - the latter two being done in the original cartoon.)
  • Black Vulcan from Harvey Birdman (Even though I would want to see endo of the original Black Vulcan from the Super Friends cartoon, I just don't think this version of him would make for a good host. I practically NEVER make characters from comedy shows the hosts. Usually only characters from shows with a more serious tone to them. I do inflict itching onto this version of BV, however.)
  • Chad Ghostal from Space Ghost Coast to Coast (I never inflict any of my fetishes onto him.)
  • Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid (I'm on and off about whether I want to see endo of him.)
  • Simon Belmont from Castlevania (I don't inflict my fetishes onto him either, except for bondage.)
  • Characters who I consider "predators," not "victims" (ex. Swayzak, Grid, the Omega Virus, the Phantom Virus, etc.) Case in point, villains. They're usually the characters who would enter people's bodies to cause some sort of harm. The victims are always heroes (ex. Cyborg, TOM, Hawkeye, etc.) An exception is human Shadow, even though he's more of an anti-hero.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Re: Characters you wouldn't want to see as hosts in endo

Postby coop500 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:13 pm

I have no shame so uh...
*NONE*
All my male favorite characters I totally want wholesome vore of lol.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ajis2809 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:37 pm

In my case:
-Any Star Wars Female or Male character (I respect the characters so much to make this kind of things with them, and that includes Canon and Non Canon Characters)

-Almost any Male character in Animation (For the reason i mentioned before). There are a few exceptions.

-Hinata, Tsunade, Kushina and Sarada from Naruto/Boruto (I know, they're Top Tier Waifus, the evidence is on their chests (except for Sarada, for now). But, i don't like to imagine Hinata in sexual scenes, and since Tsunade uses a transformation jutsu to hide her real age, i personally prefer that a female character doesn't try to hide who she really is. For Sarada, come on, she's just a kid. And i feel a lot of respect for Kushina.)

-Marge and Lisa from The Simpsons (A top tier MILF for the rest of the world, not to me. And i don't need to remember you that Lisa is only 8 years old).

-Wonder Woman from DC (I just don't imagine myself having endo fantasies with her)

-Chi Chi, Videl, Gine, Caulifla, Kale and Pan from Dragon Ball Z/Super/GT (I prefer Bulma)

-Any Female character that is a Villain in her universe (For example, Himiko Toga from BNHA). If the character is a psycho, even worse for me. But if the character is a rival of the protagonist (Example, Jessie from Pokemon) maybe i can accept it.

-Any Female or Male characters that are Anthros (Sonic, Zootopia, etc)

-Any Character from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Not a hater, i just don't like the character's design)

-Any HTTYD Character (No special reason, i just don't imagine myself in that situation)

I think that's all for now
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:45 pm

Males and the characters from Frozen.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:13 am

Here are my stipulations for endo:

First off, no male or anthro/robotic characters in general (most aliens are fine). No elderly characters, either. Not my thing. No little kids, too. Characters around 10 years old are fine as long as there's no sexual stuff with them for reasons. Sexual stuff needs to be teenage or older at least.

As for specific series, all of the Equestria Girls are fine hosts, just not Fluttershy. I kinda see her as the cute little sister of the group and is on my "Not to be lewded" list.

That's all that comes to mind, really.
dude101
---

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:20 pm

ajis2809 wrote:-Wonder Woman from DC (I just don't imagine myself having endo fantasies with her)

So that X-ray shot of her in Justice League: Doom screwed you up good, didn't it?

Anyway, I'm disappointed at the many replies saying males. You've gotta remember, I was born female, and that's why I don't do females. But eh whatever floats your boat maybe one day we'll get another female endo fan who only enjoys males.

I'm pretty sure that aside from Finn and HB!Black Vulcan, there aren't any black guys I don't want to see as hosts. I'm pretty sure I have had endo fantasies with just about every black character in DC or Marvel, especially Cyborg.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:25 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:
ajis2809 wrote:-Wonder Woman from DC (I just don't imagine myself having endo fantasies with her)

So that X-ray shot of her in Justice League: Doom screwed you up good, didn't it?

Anyway, I'm disappointed at the many replies saying males. You've gotta remember, I was born female, and that's why I don't do females. But eh whatever floats your boat maybe one day we'll get another female endo fan who only enjoys males.

I'm pretty sure that aside from Finn and HB!Black Vulcan, there aren't any black guys I don't want to see as hosts. I'm pretty sure I have had endo fantasies with just about every black character in DC or Marvel, especially Cyborg.

We're all just stating our preferences. Nothing personal, Danny!
dude101
---

Postby ajis2809 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:16 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:

My answer is uncomplete, i enjoy Endo in males and females, my problem is when a popular character is the host (If we're talking about male hosts) I personally prefer when it's an OC. I know, i'm complicated.
ajis2809
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:04 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:

*Slowly raises hand as a female who likes male predators/hosts*
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:17 pm

I prefer female preds/hosts, so my list here is mostly males. However... there are some males I will make exceptions to. As my No's are male, I will instead list my "Yes Males".

(Prefacing this by stating that all of these characters are from live action TV shows or animated series or video games. Some from Anime.)

Green Arrow (Arrow)
Kirito (SAO)
Greymon/WarGreymon/Garurumon/WereGarurumon/Leomon/Angemon (Digimon)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Literally any dragon (Multiple movies/tv shows/video games/anime)
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DannyChocolate » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:35 pm

ajis2809 wrote:
DannyChocolate wrote:

My answer is uncomplete, i enjoy Endo in males and females, my problem is when a popular character is the host (If we're talking about male hosts) I personally prefer when it's an OC. I know, i'm complicated.

Oh yeah. HATE Superman being used as the host in every DC endo story (that involves adults.) There was also that episode of Batman TBatB that used Batman as the host. The only popular characters I want to see used as the host are Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) and Wolverine, due to both being voiced by Steven Blum, and Peter Parker. Is Cyborg a popular character? If so, I like him, but I'm pretty sure I don't care if a character is popular or not as long as they're black.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world