Small question about the endosomatophilia

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Small question about the endosomatophilia

Postby ILoveCat86 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:01 pm

I would like to ask a question about this type of vore: if a predator becomes attached to his prey, but to protect it from other predators, he decides to swallow it and keep it in the stomach, not digesting it, of course, how could he get it out? :?
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Re: Small question about the endosomatophilia

Postby Artemis » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:58 pm

Booty. :D
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 pm

I love this scenario, it is very fluffy and wholesome, I love it when the pred is protecting the prey from someone or something that can harm them it very sweet and adorable. I think like in most safe vore scenarios the prey could get out by the pred regurgitating them. the other option is well, full tour which the prey travels through the whole digestive system of the pred unharmed, I like full tour but I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I felt like I should mention it.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 pm

Ooh, I think of this scenario all of the time! The method that usually pops into my head is upchucking, but, as mentioned by everyone before me, there's always going out the tail end. I guess you're preferred route really just depends on what you like!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby ILoveCat86 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:26 pm

HungryNacho wrote:I love this scenario, it is very fluffy and wholesome, I love it when the pred is protecting the prey from someone or something that can harm them it very sweet and adorable. I think like in most safe vore scenarios the prey could get out by the pred regurgitating them. the other option is well, full tour which the prey travels through the whole digestive system of the pred unharmed, I like full tour but I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I felt like I should mention it.

Mm ... I think I would choose the regurgitation option, although then the poor prey will have to take a shower :D
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:24 am

I have the predator sort of 'reverse swallow' them rather than flat out actual puking, IDK it feels less violent/gross. But basically I describe the stomach slowly closing up, the floor pushing the prey out and back up the esophagus. Then the throat muscles work in reverse, squeezing and kneading the prey back up, though both parties need to be careful to not accidentally have the prey slide back down in the belly. (Though occasionally this is amusing to have happen) then once the prey is out enough to pull out, the predator does just that with his hands.

That's how I do it anyway! I don't like/want to do full tour for reasons, so there's limited options.

A magical predator/prey could teleport the prey out, but that seems... boring/cheap to me.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby AzurePheonix » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:24 pm

I've asked this question before, in a lot of different places to garner different responses. A kind of survey around the vore sites of the internet. From what I've been able to gather the consensus is that unless you're someone who likes to keep things absolutely clean, the default way out of a pred is.... well...

Artemis wrote:Booty. :D
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PigeonsFedora » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:55 pm

I'm not a huge fan of full tour, only because of the general messiness towards the end and it just feels a bit awkward to write/read, so I'll typically write the pred vomiting out the prey. From what I've seen on multiple vore communities besides this one, most safe vore people tend have the pred "spit out" or vomit the prey, while full tour is a bit less common, but maybe I just don't follow very many of those writers/artists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PigeonsFedora
Been posting for a bit

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:01 pm

PigeonsFedora wrote:I'm not a huge fan of full tour, only because of the general messiness towards the end and it just feels a bit awkward to write/read, so I'll typically write the pred vomiting out the prey. From what I've seen on multiple vore communities besides this one, most safe vore people tend have the pred "spit out" or vomit the prey, while full tour is a bit less common, but maybe I just don't follow very many of those writers/artists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, in my real stories, I always stop at digestion, but I would like to write a story about endosomatophilia, because it intrigues me.
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:02 am

ILoveCat86 wrote:
PigeonsFedora wrote:I'm not a huge fan of full tour, only because of the general messiness towards the end and it just feels a bit awkward to write/read, so I'll typically write the pred vomiting out the prey. From what I've seen on multiple vore communities besides this one, most safe vore people tend have the pred "spit out" or vomit the prey, while full tour is a bit less common, but maybe I just don't follow very many of those writers/artists ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly, in my real stories, I always stop at digestion, but I would like to write a story about endosomatophilia, because it intrigues me.

Go on, it's free. Stories and new ideas are always welcome.

The best part about endosomatophilia are the implications of the tiny prey inside the pred's body and the scenarios. Will it involve other organs other that digestive system? Will the prey change the pred's outaide life somehow? It all depends.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world