Magic School Bus reboot

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Magic School Bus reboot

Postby DannyChocolate » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:01 pm

I was thinking about what a second Magic School Bus reboot would be like. You know why I want this, but the cast should be aged up so they're now in college. That means they'd also tackle more mature topics, like the reproductive system and HIV. And that also means more endo (legal this time!!) Since I'm not into women, I'll only list instances of male endo, but there could be female endo in it for fans of that.

The HIV episode would confirm MSB takes place in the same universe as Captain Planet, because they'd go inside none other than Todd Andrews (the guy who had HIV in Captain Planet.) He'd stay the same age as he was previously, unlike the MSB cast, because he's probably 18. For the reproductive system, I'd think they'd go inside Tim, because he's the only one of the male cast who hasn't been gone inside of in the previous shows (Arnold and Ralphie in the original, Carlos in the sequel.)

Less unaware endo (except in the HIV episode, and even then, Todd is VERY shocked when he finds out the bus is inside him) and more DETAILS!

Also, do they get to find out what the final stage of digestion is in this series?
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Re: Magic School Bus reboot

Postby dude101 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Considering how the last show turned out, NO. Btw, that wasn't a reboot, it was a sequel series to the original show. It's why the topics covered feel like they were scrounging; because the original show covered everything else.
dude101
---

Return to Endosomatophilia world