Failed digestion turned into endosoma

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Failed digestion turned into endosoma

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:47 am

The pred swallows the prey with intent of digesting them. After some time though, they discover the pred cannot digest the prey, either because the pred is weaker than expected or the prey is too strong and found a way to resist. Out of revenge or sheer pride, the pred refuses to let the prey out upon noticing this, offering them the (worse?) fate of being stuck in there for a very long time if not forever instead. What are your thoughts on this lovely little scenario and is there any art of it?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Failed digestion turned into endosoma

Postby ALAMOS123 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:20 am

love scenarios like this, might do one in a story at some point
ALAMOS123
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:12 pm

I really like it, it's sort of like imprisoning your prey rather and digest it.

I remember that there was a story that i can't find here anymore about a girl that asked a fairy to transport her over some dangerous terrain. She swallow her and instead said that she's going to digest her, but the girl had in her backpack a potion that turned her into a vampire, making her impossible to digest as she kept regenerating. It ends with the fairy telling the girl that she has no way of spitting her back up and in her current size (being several times bigger than the fairy) she couldn't proceed the natural way either, basically they end up being stuck in that situation forever.
carlj
Participator

Postby JeebyHeebies » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:41 pm

I've always enjoyed the imprisonment aspect of vore.
JeebyHeebies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Broaderleader » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:10 am

MirceaKitsune, i love that type of vore, and i would love to see art of it... uwu
Broaderleader
New to the forum

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:19 am

Top Tier in my book :D
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby Oniric » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:45 am

I've had a story idea with a similar scenario for years: A pred is ordered to "take care" of a thief so he decides to eat him, but the thief is digestion-proof somehow. The difference being that the pred ends up releasing the prey and keeping him as his pet so he doesn't cause any more trouble.

I'm definitely writing that story... eventually...
Oniric
Somewhat familiar

Postby ecufan360 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:49 am

https://aryion.com/g4/view/204369
my lover my lunch is that
ecufan360
Been posting for a bit

Postby Willing bystander » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:03 am

Really like this idea with a few twists, mainly that the prey is the one who doesn't want to come out and causes the pred all kinds of trouble and stomach aches in revenge for trying to digest them. Ideally ending in a very painful 'exit' for the pred :lol:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skittles209 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:58 pm

A bizarre horror trope or aspect was based off this I think. Prey is devoured but is indigestible or pred just ate prey on accident/purpose and turns prey into a living second stomach. Eventually prey breaks down because of bacteria or something breaking down the skin or maybe pred is bacteria free and absorbs the moisture from the pet's skin so the prey doesn't cover itself in bacteria. No muscular movement or something to prevent skin lesions, if prey is soft bodied like a human. Yadda yadda, something like that. It was in a webcomics or archie comic. I think.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:51 am

this is a concept i love, but not seen too much in art indeed.

i had a commission done with exactly this theme a long time ago actually; it features my dragon oc getting eaten by a pooka (a race of small anthropomorphic rabbits from the game Odins Sphere) only to discover hours later that he cannot digest him, so he uses magic to shrink him into a micro size where he wouldn't be a bother. And considering rabbits cannot puke, and that both pookas and dragons are immortal in the Odin Sphere universe, it means that he would remain as the pooka belly pet for all eternity)

here is the comic in question
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23486675/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23576956/
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Yummie » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:17 am

Oooh yeah I love this idea! Especially if the pred has to now deal with an annoyingly talkative freeloader wriggling around in his belly. It would make for a fun story! Maybe they'd start working together to figure out a way to get the prey out (perhaps through magical/alchemical means), but eventually the prey decides they like being inside the pred and vice versa... Maybe once they do figure out how to separate, the prey can now be eaten by the pred safely whenever they want. (;

Of course, on a darker note, permanent imprisonment in the belly of a cruel predator is a fun trope as well.~
Yummie
New to the forum

Postby LegitUsername » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Sounds cruel~ I like it~
Be gay, do vore
LegitUsername
Been posting for a bit

Postby TSaPA » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:40 pm

For some reason I see a variation on this where it's implied the prey voluntarily refuses to digest out of sheer stubbornness, so the pred refuses to let them out as punishment, but then as time passes the prey proves unfazed by their predicament and the pred gradually grows more and more annoyed at their continued presence, they finally decide they've had enough and try to regurgitate the prey... only to find now that they're stubbornly refusing to leave, seemingly out of sheer spite.

Also now I'm seeing this play out like a Monty Python skit ("DIGEST ALREADY!!" "Shan't.") , with the prey turning the pred's threatening quips of "enjoy your new home" against them and citing squatter's rights laws and such for reasons why they're not going anywhere whether the pred likes it or not.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:41 am

TSaPA wrote:For some reason I see a variation on this where it's implied the prey voluntarily refuses to digest out of sheer stubbornness, so the pred refuses to let them out as punishment, but then as time passes the prey proves unfazed by their predicament and the pred gradually grows more and more annoyed at their continued presence, they finally decide they've had enough and try to regurgitate the prey... only to find now that they're stubbornly refusing to leave, seemingly out of sheer spite.

Also now I'm seeing this play out like a Monty Python skit ("DIGEST ALREADY!!" "Shan't.") , with the prey turning the pred's threatening quips of "enjoy your new home" against them and citing squatter's rights laws and such for reasons why they're not going anywhere whether the pred likes it or not.

That's pretty much a scenario I love myself and something I was thinking of. Would truly love to see more of that.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Return to Endosomatophilia world