Good Reference Material

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Good Reference Material

Postby Nipatie » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:47 pm

Hey, so I have never really been much into endo as a concept. Mostly I prefer explicit sexual overtones. But recently while I was looking for something new (an event that seems to be all to common, personally speaking) I stumbled across this video: https://youtu.be/VnUl69XH4xM

Now this seemed to excite me in a way I hadn't really experienced before, and a lot of people in the comments were calling it endo. Like I said, I never really experienced much of that, but I started doing a bit of research and noticed a term occasionally popping up that feels to describe what I liked about the video better, and that's "Safekeeping." Now my brain being my brain couldn't help but come up with a rough outline for a story, and now I want to write it out. But since I've never written a story that I feel like could be defined as safekeeping, I was hoping some people here would have a good idea of some stories I could check out to get an idea of what makes an endo story good. Again, I prefer this idea of the pred's belly being a sort of safe place for the prey to hide out, so any stories like that in particular, I would really appreciate. I guess to simplify it, I'm looking for stories where the relationship of pred/prey goes beyond hunger/food. I hope to get some good stuff and to hear from y'all soon.

Peace!
-Ni
Nipatie
New to the forum

Re: Good Reference Material

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:49 am

My reference material comes from various Fantastic Voyage plots I've seen. My Justice League story (based on the Injustice series) was based on the TTG episode "Knowledge" (I wrote it in retaliation to that episode) and my Toonami story was based on the ReBoot episode "The Great Brain Robbery."
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world