Questions Regarding Digestion and Endostomatophilia

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Questions Regarding Digestion and Endostomatophilia

Postby Humbug » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:18 am

VampireBunny wrote:I can't say I understand the more... "evil minded" predators you'll see, who like it in a murderous sense of domination.

But I can say this, Why do you find getting a headshot on an enemy unit in a shooter game satisfying? Why is it cool to slice and decapitate a villain with a sword when either of these things would put a bad taste in your mouth if done to an innocent civilian in a work of fiction? The reason is that you find those ideas appealing, a tricky shot from across the map hitting an enemy right between the eyes, a cool swordsman/swordswoman slicing away at an armored warlord? Those are just cool and aesthetically pleasing, therefore the moral baggage with chopping off a head, or shooting a bullet into a brain just melts away, when these are done to the deserving, or the faceless and mindless, you can sit back and enjoy the violence for how simply "cool" it is. Digestion is the same exact thing for me.

Now it seems that the majority of people here don't enjoy what I do and instead go for the more... brutal, approach.
But I think it's impossible to claim there isnt a level of either sadism or masochism in that corner, It's just definitively what those are. People will avoid it by saying "Uhh dont think about it" but it's just the naked truth.

To summarize, its either a combination of sadism and or masochism mixed together with endo, or it's like people like me (if anyone is like me, im starting to worry im the only one in the world who isnt interested in that) and it's another almost mindless guilty free enjoyment of violence like in so many other fictional pieces of media we consume that manages to be sexually attractive too.

You might like digestion, I avoided it at first but then I figured out theres no rule that says it must be linked with sadistic thoughts. Just like all fictional death in the rest of our fiction, Guns, swords, magic, 「STANDS」, spikey pointed chain whips, you name it, it doesn't have to be evil.

Justice vore is pretty common. You're not alone. It's not as common as the amoral or even immoral types, but it's got a pretty sizeable following. I'm sure you'll find more folks like you as you search around. :)
Humbug
---

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world