Female Stomach Acid in Endo

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Female Stomach Acid in Endo

Postby Dookie3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 am

Anyone have any moments where acid was a big deal in females?
Last edited by Dookie3 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dookie3
New to the forum

Re: Female Stomach Acid in Endo

Postby ProfessorMystery » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:55 pm

In Phineas and Ferb, there's the episode "Journey to the Center of Candace." They plan to shrink and go inside Isabella's dog, Pinky, so they can retrieve the stash he ate. They accidently end up going inside their sister, Candace, but they don't realize that until later. They do end up inside Candace's stomach, but the stomach acid isn't much of a major threat because they're in a shrinking submarine; their only conflict is getting out of Candace's body. The endo shots are alright; I just watch the episode because Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite shows.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby hmhmh6532 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Dookie3 wrote:Whenever they go into a man, its always some harsh and gross environment, and they almost always end up in the guy's stomach. There's always acid and the whole "Oh no he's going to digest us" remark.

That's because gurls are pretty and pure and not gross and can't harm anyone since they are nice and don't kill even by accidents and half-digested chunk of food floating in acids is definitively not cute and beautiful and girl stomachs wouldn't stink anyway. -Sincerely, Hollywood's logic

I totally get what you mean >.>
Power Rangers had a couple of female villains that ate at least one prey (or at least tried) and made vorish comments but I don't think any endo was shown for either of them and the scenes were very short anyway. It get close sometime but not much acid or shots inside them :?
Kitsouille
???

Postby Dookie3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:29 pm

A good example is the Zeke's Pad episode
Last edited by Dookie3 on Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dookie3
New to the forum

Postby Mehtwo » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 am

Kitsouille wrote:That's because gurls are pretty and pure and not gross and can't harm anyone since they are nice and don't kill even by accidents and half-digested chunk of food floating in acids is definitively not cute and beautiful and girl stomachs wouldn't stink anyway. -Sincerely, Hollywood's logic

Power Rangers had a couple of female villains that ate at least one prey (or at least tried) and made vorish comments but I don't think any endo was shown for either of them and the scenes were very short anyway. It get close sometime but not much acid or shots inside them :?

Guys, this is essentially complaining about Hollywood not giving something to us, a small majority, something we want. I highly doubt they care whether or not a stomach actually has acid in it.

Besides, there more than likely are situations where stomach acid is visible in stomachs, with the effects of acid being varied.

Take the shows listed above and Cow and Chicken in the episode where Cow accidentally swallowed Chicken: Stomach endo, "acid" was there too..
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby Dookie3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Mehtwo wrote:
Kitsouille wrote:That's because gurls are pretty and pure and not gross and can't harm anyone since they are nice and don't kill even by accidents and half-digested chunk of food floating in acids is definitively not cute and beautiful and girl stomachs wouldn't stink anyway. -Sincerely, Hollywood's logic

Guys, this is essentially complaining about Hollywood not giving something to us, a small majority, something we want. I highly doubt they care whether or not a stomach actually has acid in it.

We get that. It was a simple discussion.
Dookie3
New to the forum

Postby ProfessorMystery » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:20 pm

Dookie3 wrote:
We get that. It was a simple discussion.
I just post here.
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby Kitsouille » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:25 pm

Mehtwo wrote:Guys, this is essentially complaining about Hollywood not giving something to us, a small majority, something we want. I highly doubt they care whether or not a stomach actually has acid in it.

Besides, there more than likely are situations where stomach acid is visible in stomachs, with the effects of acid being varied.

Take the shows listed above and Cow and Chicken in the episode where Cow accidentally swallowed Chicken: Stomach endo, "acid" was there too..

Sorry for ranting, I just wanted to point out that Hollywood actually give that something to us (endo and stomach acid I mean) fairly often, only it reserves the treatment to certain categories of characters. No one has to do "material" for us to enjoy, either we do it ourselves or we remain patient and wait ^^
Kitsouille
???

Postby Mehtwo » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Kitsouille wrote:Sorry for ranting, I just wanted to point out that Hollywood actually give that something to us (endo and stomach acid I mean) fairly often, only it reserves the treatment to certain categories of characters. No one has to do "material" for us to enjoy, either we do it ourselves or we remain patient and wait ^^

Don't worry about it, there may or may not be somewhat of a treat for you coming real soon....
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby Mehtwo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:06 am

Nilus the Sandman Season 2, Ep. 11: Achy Breaky Bod

The stomach acid is at 10:25, during the stomach sequence of the protagonist whilst she's in her own body!

Sounds familiar......
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby Dookie3 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:30 am

oh wow
Dookie3
New to the forum

Return to Endosomatophilia world