Endo levels in video game

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endo levels in video game

Postby Eznam » Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 pm

Wasn'T there a gears of war level inside a worm that one shots you with its teeth or whatever they were supposed to be? And then you have to cut out the 3 hearts.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:29 am

Came here to say the Ren and Stimpy SNES game, someone's beaten me to it.

Fantastic Voyage on the Atari 2600 takes place inside a person, so does MicroSurgeon for the Intellivision.

Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon for the SNES takes place inside a cigarette company president named Jake Westboro (who looks like Spike Spiegel somewhat.)

Sadly, there's no black male endo levels. I would pay money to see that.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby rotta287 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:43 pm

Tales of Graces F has a dungeon inside the incredibly huge beast the Rockagong.

Bonus that there are many skits making fun of the creature/situation, like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLFdYHToUd8
rotta287
Been posting for a bit

Re: Endo levels in video game - wiki solution

Postby ben999999 » Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:49 am

Ok, so I'd like to put a notice about the vore wiki that I didn't know about previously:

https://aryion.com/content/vore-wiki

with special mention to https://aryion.com/content/endosomatophilia-world

I think it is better to contribute to expand the wiki rather than continuously adding other game on this thread.

Thanks to all for contributing.

Of course, if you ever notice a very beautiful and well-designed endo game or whole endo level inside, you can still post about it there (of course, the level inside the world serpent of GW4 clearly qualifies).
ben999999
New to the forum

Postby ben999999 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:06 am

DannyChocolate wrote:Came here to say the Ren and Stimpy SNES game, someone's beaten me to it.

Fantastic Voyage on the Atari 2600 takes place inside a person, so does MicroSurgeon for the Intellivision.

Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon for the SNES takes place inside a cigarette company president named Jake Westboro (who looks like Spike Spiegel somewhat.)

Well, there is an episode of Teen Titan happening inside Cyborg, so even if he is half mecha, I guess that's still something.
ben999999
New to the forum

Postby NotTadpole » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:27 pm

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time features a level set inside the stomach of a monstrously mutated Yoshi called Yoob. It's very pink and fleshy, but in a cartoony way. There isn't much interaction between Yoob and the player characters when inside it, though; it's ultimately just a worldspace that happens to be inside another creature. You can return to Yoob's Belly after you defeat it and clear its story arc whenever you want, but there'll be nothing to do afterward and the quest itself is somewhat brief.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is far more interesting; the majority of the game has the bros. being stuck inside Bowser's body, and the gameplay heavily revolves around vore and endo where the bros. stimulate Bowser's body from inside to, for example, heighten his muscles' strength so he can better pull objects, tampering with the stomach to digest food quicker, etc., all while Bowser can swallow/inhale a few enemies so the bros. can fight them inside Bowser. Halfway around the game, the bros. are able to leave Bowser's body and return to the overworld, but the plot still requires them to return inside Bowser fairly frequently, to the point there are only two story arcs/quests in the game that require them to leave Bowser and explore the overworld by themselves.

The original Paper Mario also has a very short level where you have to go inside a whale's stomach to battle a creature giving it a stomachache. But it's just one battle, and you can't go inside the whale again after that.

Starbound's last mission has you go inside the bowels of a gigantic tentacle creature the size of a planet, and battle its heart/core that is located inside its brain.
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:23 pm

There is a game in Weight gaming called Some Bullshit, it does have short(and optional) Endo level.
https://youtu.be/dAsTN9u1Da8

In a old game of Taito(the creator of Okurete Sumimasen) called Itoshi Kokoro does have a mini dungeon inside the stomach of a sexy demon girl.

The first Mysta mist game(the one with the redhead protagonist) there is a some Endo areas.

A game here in aryion called For adventure is rpg maker game where there is 3 Endo dungeons (the main focus of that game was on the Endo but in the end was discontinued)

There is too a game called Insides is pure Endo as you have to escape from hungry monster girls and if they grab you they swallow you(unbirth or breast vore too) and you have to escape to continue, then there is a entire level where you are inside of a giantess naga and you have to escape even with the inhabitants of her insides tries to eat you too.

There is a old GBA game about a bald cavern man looking kid where in some parts there is some enemies that can swallow you if you get shrink "power up" and you to pass through their digestive system to continue and there is a entire level inside a dinosaur which boss is it's inmune system and even there is a little cinematic that after killing the inmune system the dinosaur sneeze you out and get sick.

I think these are all I know
Last edited by Ilv18 on Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:58 pm

ben999999 wrote:
DannyChocolate wrote:Came here to say the Ren and Stimpy SNES game, someone's beaten me to it.

Well, there is an episode of Teen Titan happening inside Cyborg, so even if he is half mecha, I guess that's still something.

Saw that a long time ago, BEFORE I got into black men, even. It's not good because the insides are cybernetic. And he was crazy throughout the entire episode. When I write Cyborg endo, his insides are normal but with prosthetics.

HOWEVER, the fifth and final level of Toonami's now-lost "Trapped in Hyperspace" game where you go inside TOM to save him from Swayzak is the HOTTEST THING EVER, even if TOM's insides are robotic. It's just because TOM (specifically TOM 2, who this game starred) is HOT AF, so naturally his insides would be steamy too. Anyone remember this? I can't even confirm if it were set inside TOM.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby NotTadpole » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:31 pm

Ilv18 wrote:There is a game in Weight gaming, it does have short(and optional) Endo level.
https://youtu.be/dAsTN9u1Da8

In a old game of Taito(the creator of Okurete Sumimasen) called Itoshi Kokoro does have a mini dungeon inside the stomach of a demon girl.

The first Mysta mist game(the one with the redhead protagonist) there is a some Endo areas.

A game here in aryion called For adventure is rpg maker game where there is 3 Endo dungeons (the main focus of that game was on the Endo but in the end was discontinued)

There is too a game Insides is pure Endo as you have to escape from hungry monster girls and if they grab you they swallow you(unbirth or breast vore too) and you have to escape to continue, then there is a entire level where you are inside of a giantess naga and you have to escape even with the inhabitants of her insides.

There is a old GBA game about a bald cavern man looking kid where in some parts there is some enemies that can swallow you if you get shrink "power up" and you to pass through their digestive system to continue and there is a entire level inside a dinosaur which boss is it's inmune system and even there is a little cinematic that after defeating the inmune system the dinosaur sneeze you out and get sick.

I think these are all I know

Where and when is the endo sidequest from that Weightgaming game initiated? Also, do you know the names of the last two games you mentioned?
NotTadpole
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:20 pm

NotTadpole wrote:
Ilv18 wrote:snip.

Where and when is the endo sidequest from that Weightgaming game initiated? Also, do you know the names of the last two games you mentioned?

The side quest is late in game(from now as the game is still in development) is in a tropical island where you have to kill a hydra to get some special chili peppers.The side quest is part of a bigger side quest where some mini giantess amazons are preparing a party and you have to do some side quests to get the some things they are asking, the endo quest is part of those quests. First you must have talked to the amazons to prepare the party and then you must go to a tent where is a doctor(is a tittle he is not a medical doctor), he will ask you investigate a zone in the island where the animals doesn't go even if is full of fruits, when you get there it activates a event where the two female characters eats all the fruit and after that they go to the tent where the doctor reveals that after investigating the area he discovered that the reason of why the animals doesn't want to go there even with all the fruit is because that zone is infested of parasites, the blonde teammate is safe as her stomach is possessed by a hunger demon so the parasite is digested, but the black haired one is not safe, so the blonde ask the demon if she and the male protagonist can shrink and go inside her teammate to kill the parasite, meanwhile the doctor comes back with two crates full of sweets as one of the effects of the parasite is prevents you from eating, so he says that she needs to eat everything so she couldn't starve after that symptom happens(he doesn't know about the demon and the plan of the blonde girl).

The game where you can be eaten by monster girls is called Insides, is around here in the game forum though is discontinued.
https://youtu.be/eoNvd2PSl2s

I was looking around and I managed to get the name of the last game... Is called
Super bonk or Super B.C kid
https://youtu.be/xrctXl5aKrE
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:26 pm

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/a ... st-switch/

Apparently, this game says it contains endo, but it looks to be inside the mind, not the actual body. It's like Space Transformers almost. Boo. (And of course if it WERE inside the body, some of it would be female endo.)

I still wanna know if anyone remembers playing the Trapped in Hyperspace game and if level 5 was set inside TOM.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TootLunch » Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:39 pm

One I didn’t see mentioned here is Paladin’s Quest for SNES, one area is a cave you enter followed by a long winding cave system with somewhat organic enemies like bacteria and at the end you come out of a dragons mouth so you basically walked into it’s butthole unannounced and fought your way through it backwards which is hilarious.
TootLunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby BodyExplorer » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:08 pm

(posted this in Endo in Women but might as well post it here too since it's relevant)

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__lQam5dQI

From a game calles "Space Quest 6" where you travel into the body of one of the main characters love interests. You visit the stomach, esophagus, Gall Bladder, Liver and Appendix. Has some nice visuals.
BodyExplorer
New to the forum

Postby someoneoncenew » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:58 am

BodyExplorer wrote:(posted this in Endo in Women but might as well post it here too since it's relevant)

I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b__lQam5dQI

From a game calles "Space Quest 6" where you travel into the body of one of the main characters love interests. You visit the stomach, esophagus, Gall Bladder, Liver and Appendix. Has some nice visuals.

...and her brain. It's where the end-game takes place
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Isencris » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:10 pm

Omori has a whole segment dedicated to exploring the interior of a whale: You get around with a raft and there are three scientists living there doing experimentation/ect with the help of the whale itself. It's pretty neat
Isencris
New to the forum

Postby TETRO » Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:49 pm

There's a free game on Steam called "BirdGut". You're a bug who gets eaten by a bird and you're basically journeying to escape out it's cloaca.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1072390/BirdGut/
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby T145 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:35 am

someoneoncenew wrote:There's a whole page on this over on the TV Tropes website, titled Womb Level.

There's two, if you count the "Fantastic Voyage" page as well.

DannyChocolate wrote:
ben999999 wrote:

Saw that a long time ago, BEFORE I got into black men, even. It's not good because the insides are cybernetic. And he was crazy throughout the entire episode. When I write Cyborg endo, his insides are normal but with prosthetics.

HOWEVER, the fifth and final level of Toonami's now-lost "Trapped in Hyperspace" game where you go inside TOM to save him from Swayzak is the HOTTEST THING EVER, even if TOM's insides are robotic. It's just because TOM (specifically TOM 2, who this game starred) is HOT AF, so naturally his insides would be steamy too. Anyone remember this? I can't even confirm if it were set inside TOM.

From what I recall, Cyborg's also mostly tubes and tunnels inside, disappointingly. You don't actually see any actual parts, or body cavities where said parts could be.

--------

The Wizard101 game also features the inside of Sepidious, a giant Sky Squid for the first half of its Empyrea world/storyline. You defeat the baddies of the week by mucking about and eventually travelling to the brain (or what passes as one) to defeat the baddies of the week. It does have a few mechanical parts connected to the organic systems to control them (but you can't fiddle with them, more's the pity).

Unfortunately, it's quite a long ways into the game (You have to be more than halfway through), and the graphics/animations/models are quite dated. The game does have a housing feature, but a squid like that isn't one of the homes that you can get, more's the pity.

------

The God of War games feature Kratos going into a Hydra, and two Titans, Gaia, and Kronos. Kronos and the Hydra are Meaty, but Gaia is not, being more plantlike, although you do get around inside Gaia more than you do Kronos (where it's just partway down the throat before Kratos escapes).

-----

Unexpectedly, Garry's Mod also has one, in the form of a user-created map that has you wander around inside of a body, a zombie survival map called "You are a virus inside Joe". It's not very anatomically accurate (the blood vessels open into a lung/stomach, and the heart only has two chambers, and doesn't beat), but it's nice to have when no others exist.

------

Kid Icarus: Uprising also features some characters going inside of Hades to attack his heart. It's not very anatomically accurate, with his insides being a platform puzzle/maze, and the heart being an enemy that roams around.
Last edited by T145 on Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T145
Been posting for a bit

Biogun

Postby T145 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:56 am

Recently came across Biogun (Steam Page), which is more of a 2D platform-shooter Fantastic Voyage game, set inside of a female dog. The dog's name can be customised, but the sex of the dog doesn't seem to be an option that you can change.

Story is that you're some kind of creature created by a scientist to go inside of his dog and kill off a virus, in a standard Fantastic Voyage-style plot.

In the demos so far, you're started in the Fallopian Tubes (the scientist has some impressive skills if he can inject the player there to start with instead of something more sensible like the bloodstream).

Other than the general themeing, and the naming scheme for the levels and parts therein. It's not very anatomically accurate, being incredibly stylised, similar to Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, to the point that the organs and things are basically unrecognisable other than by general themeing, like the bladder having yellow "water", and being a different colour compared to the cervix, etc.

I've not played it personally, since I'm not very good at video games, and keep dying early on, but someone else's playthrough (below) has the demo start in and end around the genitourinary area, as it seems to end with the player taking a vascular train off to other parts of the body.

Playthrough someone did of the demo below:
T145
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomguy9 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:14 pm

T145 wrote:One of the Kingdom hearts games (3?) also features some characters going inside of Hades to attack his heart. It's not very anatomically accurate, with his insides being a platform puzzle/maze, and the heart being an enemy that roams around.

Pretty sure that's Kid Icarus: Uprising you're thinking of. Completely different Hades.
randomguy9
Somewhat familiar

Postby T145 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:25 pm

randomguy9 wrote:
T145 wrote:One of the Kingdom hearts games (3?) also features some characters going inside of Hades to attack his heart. It's not very anatomically accurate, with his insides being a platform puzzle/maze, and the heart being an enemy that roams around.

Pretty sure that's Kid Icarus: Uprising you're thinking of. Completely different Hades.

Yep, that seems to be it, thanks!

I've fixed the post.
T145
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world