Custom Endo - Getting To That Point?

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Custom Endo - Getting To That Point?

Postby Bloomkoto » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:46 pm

I literally made a post like this in a different thread a few seconds ago and almost immediately inside my giant female brain I thought "Go make this" and well...I can't deny my brain so that's why I'm here. Okay getting to the point. So maybe it's just me but it seems like a lot of new endo productions, preferably female endo in my case has gotten severely scarce, far, and wide as well as being on some untranslateable site and/or carrying 50 million viruses that turn your display icons into dildos. And well most of the time it's on the mediocre scale. Hey maybe this is just my opinion on the new endo surfacing but to get a point across, it's just rare. Though feel free to throw any insults at me here but I've actually found this website dedicated to selling fetish videos and I found that through well...my secondary tongue fetish as well as watching a few hypnosis videos to try and get my brain fetish going. Though I'm for girls. Guy endo is gross in my opinion >.> but it has got me thinking like, what if we all chip in together or on our own to get custom endo videos from these models. And let me tell you these girls are SMOKING HOT like...Wow I'd let these chicks devour me anyday.

But here's the big question. Are we starting to get into an "Endo Desert" of a sorts and should we start getting custom endo? I mean this is something I plan to do in the future so if you want to help me out feel free to chipper on in but here's a few models I found anyways on a site called Clips4Sale

Sweet Maria (She has a Giantess video where she's a cat and has an up close licking scene and it''s just a hot as hell latina)

Viola Winter (She has some really insane tongue tease videos and sports some sexy blue hair. Makes me want to be in her even more)

Ludella Hahn (She has a custom order page complete with special effects optional and has all sorts of fetish stuff, her hypnosis videos being the inspiration for this rant)

Honestly I feel like this entire thing was just a huge deep dark look into my psyche like...Woah o-o okay add your opinions I'm going to be embarrassed in a corner.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Re: Custom Endo - Getting To That Point?

Postby Nez » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:43 pm

Does anyone know how much it costs to get a custom video made? I'm talking one actress, no special effects with a length of about 10 minutes.
Nez
Participator

Postby Gcreep » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:30 pm

So you're saying there's less endo in general these days? I understand that idea. I made a lot of endo doodles recently and I'm gonna make more, because there isn't enough.
However, I don't understand the second part. Are you saying that you want to commission people who do vore videos or what have you to make endo videos? If so, I don't quite understand why you'd want to ask about it at all. It's your money- you decide what to do with it.
Gcreep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Gstef wrote:So you're saying there's less endo in general these days? I understand that idea. I made a lot of endo doodles recently and I'm gonna make more, because there isn't enough.
However, I don't understand the second part. Are you saying that you want to commission people who do vore videos or what have you to make endo videos? If so, I don't quite understand why you'd want to ask about it at all. It's your money- you decide what to do with it.

I too am confused about the second part hehe. It sounds like "I like endo!" and then "i want to commission a video where some chick licks a camera" ... I don't see the correlation between the two. Commissioning real life actresses to create vore is like commissioning an auto mechanic to make a flying car... If you want to get some nice looking Endo stuff try hitting up some good 3d modelers. Just take a glance at a place like Affect3D and some of the images and models are like "holy shit that's high quality" even if its not your taste, you can't deny how far 3D has come and how high a quality they are.

Just saiyan
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gradagon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:10 pm

All I know about something new. To come up These elements are the ones that make me smarter.
Gradagon
New to the forum

Postby Seasoul25 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 am

Evilpancake wrote:
Gstef wrote:So you're saying there's less endo in general these days? I understand that idea. I made a lot of endo doodles recently and I'm gonna make more, because there isn't enough.

I too am confused about the second part hehe. It sounds like "I like endo!" and then "i want to commission a video where some chick licks a camera" ... I don't see the correlation between the two. Commissioning real life actresses to create vore is like commissioning an auto mechanic to make a flying car... If you want to get some nice looking Endo stuff try hitting up some good 3d modelers. Just take a glance at a place like Affect3D and some of the images and models are like "holy shit that's high quality" even if its not your taste, you can't deny how far 3D has come and how high a quality they are.

Just saiyan

I agree, I mean a costom video with SFX showing the inside of a woman's mouth and having someone enter through the ear,nose, mouth,etc would be fun to see/make. its almost like anyone with some basic skills can make a SFX Endo giantess movie. I like the coming together part, maybe we all can make a story arc, characters, and have some fun with making our own endo.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seasoul25 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:26 am

Evilpancake wrote:

Just saiyan

I agree, I mean a costom video with SFX showing the inside of a woman's mouth and having someone enter through the ear,nose, mouth,etc would be fun to see/make. its almost like anyone with some basic skills can make a SFX Endo giantess movie. I like the coming together part, maybe we all can make a story arc, characters, and have some fun with making our own endo.
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:41 am

I'd just love a basic endo vore with digestion inside a woman. Heck even a basic endo that shows a hot woman on the outside then somehow shows her stomach in such a way that we know 100% it's her is hard to find already. I know there was the youtuber known as pauliness who did something like that yet there was some confusion/debate over the identity of the person who the camera was inside.

I've actually contacted sweet maria (who is very hot indeed) lucilla hahn and some other models and none are willing to take it that far. Guess we have to wait for them to make an affordable pill cam.

I know 3D modelers exist but there's no replacement for the real thing.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:25 pm

Anomnity88 wrote:I'd just love a basic endo vore with digestion inside a woman. Heck even a basic endo that shows a hot woman on the outside then somehow shows her stomach in such a way that we know 100% it's her is hard to find already. I know there was the youtuber known as pauliness who did something like that yet there was some confusion/debate over the identity of the person who the camera was inside.

I've actually contacted sweet maria (who is very hot indeed) lucilla hahn and some other models and none are willing to take it that far. Guess we have to wait for them to make an affordable pill cam.

o-o you got in contact with Ludella Hahn? Jeez I'm terrified to ask her to do any endo for me well that and my pockets are empty-ish but I mean if you need a script for any of those girls hit me up.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Seasoul25 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:
Anomnity88 wrote:I'd just love a basic endo vore with digestion inside a woman. Heck even a basic endo that shows a hot woman on the outside then somehow shows her stomach in such a way that we know 100% it's her is hard to find already. I know there was the youtuber known as pauliness who did something like that yet there was some confusion/debate over the identity of the person who the camera was inside.

o-o you got in contact with Ludella Hahn? Jeez I'm terrified to ask her to do any endo for me well that and my pockets are empty-ish but I mean if you need a script for any of those girls hit me up.

whoot!! I too have empty-ish tank of cash as well XD
Seasoul25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:39 am

Thanks but I have some of my own script ideas. For sweet maria, Im sure she'd love to do urs as well bc she does love doing this stuff. Since I had some money saved up not too long ago i've already ordered one from her. If ur ok with just mouth she's great but she couldnt do deeper endo stuff. I asked her describe the digestion in the video (which is nice but just not the same). I'm glad she even has an endoscope and is willing to use it. She has a vid of just her mouth on her c4s store and it's really nice.

I don't know if ur aware but there's also an art project named "foreign body" in French ("corps something") made by a female artist who's name currently escapes me. In it, the endoscope goes from her scalp down to her mouth, then into her stomach, then out again, then in and out if her vagina, then ass, and then it loops again. It's the ultimate full tour video. Too bad u don't see her face in it but u can tell it's a woman at least and it has awesome endo scenes. It was posted on one of the other forums here.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:53 am

Also regarding ludilla hahn, i asked her about doing an endo vid including stomach scenes and she said it sounds like a cool idea but she has a bad gag reflex so she couldnt do it. I just asked her if she'd be willing to do it if we could give her tips on helping that problem. I hope she says yes cuz she's the only fetish model that i've talked to who seems to not mind doing some serious endo scenes.

If she says yes, would u all be willing to chip in to get her to make something for us?
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anomnity88 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:11 pm

I've gotten to the point where I'm willing to pick up 3D animation so I can make my own movies like Emi Voraphilm, Wiking 2000, or Dragoness Life. I've already downloaded Blender (a free 3D anim program) and a few female models. Next will be the arduous task of rigging, figuring out how to model/find a realistic digestive system, and other related tasks.

I think it's best that we the community pick up an art medium and create our own endo, regardless of skill.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:01 am

Well, we have similar interests, but...well, I'd never pay for custom vids, even if it's hard to find good endo. That being said, I'm the type of person to imagine too much and end up disappointed a lot. I'd sooner try to create content of my own if I were desperate, though I can only write, so I'd find myself hoping my story entices some artists...
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Anomnity88 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:26 am

A new discovery for me is goaskalandra. She doesn’t take the scope very far but the way she does it is almost like being swallowed yourself. A lot of her vore vids have endo scenes where it goes past the uvula & even the epiglottis. I’ve asked her & she’s said that she’s tried to go all the way to the stomach but hasnt been able to. She’s already tried 4 endoscopes.

I hope she has a secret account here. Something tells me she’d fit in quite well here.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:25 am

Guy endo is gross in your opinion? What? No! GIRL endo is gross in my opinion! Guy endo is the best thing ever, as long as it's who I want to see. (Cyborg, Julian Chase, Hawkeye, human!Boom Shadow, etc.)
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Return to Endosomatophilia world