Vore/Endo that turns bad for giantess

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Vore/Endo that turns bad for giantess

Postby halfhalfstep » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:36 am

Hi all,

I have not been posting alot but I just wanted to share an interest of mine. One of the reasons why I like endo is because the prey often remains alive in the stomach/insides of the giantess. I find the classic "Monkey king and princess iron fan" scenario whereby the prey causes pain and discomfort inside the predator, preferably a woman.

However, I have been looking around for such resources and am not able to find much other than the princess iron fan series and variations. An example of what I am talking about is the "Giantess superheroine vore" video on youtube not long ago that I think was taken down, whereby the villain swallows a superheroine and regrets it as the superheroine causes pain by hitting the inside of her stomach.

Just wondering if anyone share the same interest here and if you all know of any videos of such with a giantess/woman swallowing a prey and ends up getting a stomach ache instead? Thank you all so much for sharing!
halfhalfstep
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore/Endo that turns bad for giantess

Postby Itsuune » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:08 am

*Points to self* =w=

This is pretty much all I'm here for. Princess Iron Fan is my jam. And I'm really really interested in this Superheroine thing you just mentioned >w<
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby linthia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:19 am

Not surprised to see Itsuune on this topic x3
linthia
Participator

Postby TakanTwins » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:33 am

Ri: Why stop at stomach ache? Super heroes, super powers. Pain and discomfort are probably only the start of the problems for a giantess. This topic pleases me~
TakanTwins
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Itsuune » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:47 am

Linthia, I'm not surprised either, somehow XD

"Predatory regrets" - my main kink in two words.

My personal favorite scenario of all is when a dominating pred captures, taunts, and swallows their prey, mocking it all the way down to their stomach, laughing at its feeble attempts to fight back. Only thing is, the prey refuses to digest and fights back harder than anyone anticipated, whether through powers or technology or whatever means, making the pred's stomach more and more uncomfortable as time wears on. Eventually the pred is writhing, huffing and moaning in pain and humiliation, holding and stroking their rumbling, protesting belly, unable to do anything to soothe the awful ache in their stomach caused by the supposedly-helpless meal they were just taunting not to long ago. I prefer to wrap up with regurgitation or fulltour endings in which the prey exits none the worse for wear.

I love this because I really, really likes seeing the dominant party lose control - especially to a being that they considered so far below themselves. They ate it, it's inside their stomach already, it should just die and digest! But no, they find themselves unable to digest something that they figured was so insignificant, having it cause them so much pain and discomfort after being eaten, and they can't do anything about it because it's inside of their belly. I like to end on regurgitation a lot because it's the ultimate humiliation for a pred - being unable to stomach swallowed prey. It's not for everyone, but it's my kink. u////u
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby Birichino » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:54 am

I'm not into this directly, but I really like karmic situations, so if a pred's sadistic or unpleasant, and/or the prey's likable, it's satisfying to see the pred suffer. I also have a bit of a thing for the balance of power shifting, so the prey has a degree of dominance over the pred, despite their general physical superiority.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby Seproth » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:04 pm

*emerges from her tiny tiny hole.* I to am quite fond of this scenario.

Only I prefer it when the... I'll go with Pred. Is completely unaware they've eaten anything they aren't supposed to. Leaving the... we'll call it Prey (though really in my case more Parasite.) takes full advantage of the host usually taking some degree of control of it's host. Whether it be full control or minor things. Side fun note this is also one of my single greatest fears in life... Wonder what that says about me... Meh

Though also I enjoy it in a more traditional Prey/Pred scenario. If only because in like 99.9% of all Vore stories the Pred is the dominant source leaving a rather helpless Prey whimpering.

Fuck that noise I like it better if the Prey turns it on the dominant pred. That's way more fun!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Itsuune » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:14 pm

I love what everyone is saying uwu

I really also am into parasitism, but I'm not as vocal about that uwu I should be though.

I used to think there was practically no one in the community into stuff like this? But after being here a year or so I feel like there's actually quite a few uwu It gives me a warm feeling. We could start a club or something.
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby halfhalfstep » Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Yep exactly. Starting a club/community is a great idea because resources/vids/stories regarding these are scarce and seldom do people actively look for them! @Itsunne your stories and drawings are great I must say (:
halfhalfstep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:04 am

Itsuune wrote:I love what everyone is saying uwu

I really also am into 12345, but I'm not as vocal about that uwu I should be though.

I used to think there was practically no one in the community into stuff like this? But after being here a year or so I feel like there's actually quite a few uwu It gives me a warm feeling. We could start a club or something.

The hell does 12345 mean?

Did you mean to type something else then... I have no idea?
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Itsuune » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:21 am

I meant Parasite. Para-sitism, without hyphen. I think it gets autochanged or something, it's happened before uwu
Itsuune
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:20 am

... That's bizarre
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Birichino » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:00 pm

Definitely a weird autocorrect.
I don't know about explicit parasites, but I tend to like when the prey is safe, so if they're actually in control, it's interesting to me.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Birichino wrote:Definitely a weird autocorrect.
I don't know about explicit parasites, but I tend to like when the prey is safe, so if they're actually in control, it's interesting to me.

I agree with that sentiment. I'd be okay with just a typical fantastic voyage plot.

The "prey" doesn't have to be dominant. Indeed I'd be okay with them just sort travelling through the body... As long as there is some sort of internal/external connection. Like the "prey" touches something they aren't supposed to and the "pred" reacts appropriately on account of it.

I've had this discussion before but all to often in a fantastic voyage scenario (including the fantastic voyage itself) the pred/host is usually not active.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nez » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:48 am

If anyone missed out on the Superheroine video, it's back up at https://youtu.be/blX3s3BCsLw

To see more videos like this, I recommend ordering custom videos from fetish video makers. It's the only way that more stuff like this will get made.

Word of advice: don't use your main email account to order fetish videos. Make a new gmail account for the sole purpose of dealing with these companies.

And to those of you who aren't in a position to purchase videos, you can submit scripts to Endosomatophilia World so that people who do have the money can go to these companies and say: "here, make this script into a video."
Nez
Participator

Postby Nez » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:52 am

Just realised that I've been on Eka's Portal for a touch over 10 years now! :D
Nez
Participator

Postby Bloomkoto » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:20 pm

This honestly inspired me to do an interactive along the lines of this a few days ago. Gimme a minute to find the link.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Birichino » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:20 am

Seproth wrote:
Birichino wrote:Definitely a weird autocorrect.

I agree with that sentiment. I'd be okay with just a typical fantastic voyage plot.

The "prey" doesn't have to be dominant. Indeed I'd be okay with them just sort travelling through the body... As long as there is some sort of internal/external connection. Like the "prey" touches something they aren't supposed to and the "pred" reacts appropriately on account of it.

I've had this discussion before but all to often in a fantastic voyage scenario (including the fantastic voyage itself) the pred/host is usually not active.

Yeah, I've designed preds who are thought of as locations, like a living temple or an engineered airship. I tend to also make preds able to percieve (hear words/feel movements inside them) unreasonably precisely, and usually conversational.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby halfhalfstep » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:53 am

Bloomkoto wrote:This honestly inspired me to do an interactive along the lines of this a few days ago. Gimme a minute to find the link.

Definitely looking forward to the interactive if you can find it Bloomkoto!
halfhalfstep
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:19 pm

*meekly speaks up* http://wishforsquish.deviantart.com/art/A-Tyrannical-Tummyache-Part-1-589740475

While this is primarily a stuffing/weight gain story.

This is a case of Vore turning bad for the Pred.

Also fitting with Itsuune's interest... it is a as the name says Stomachache story

Sooo... I felt it fit
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world