Endo-dea's [a writers brianstorm]

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endo-dea's [a writers brianstorm]

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:23 pm

Browsing r/ScenesFromAHat and saw the post "If Mrs. Frizzle Taught High School," this was one of the comments:

"An area high school teacher was arrested today after she shrunk her class to quark size and impermissibly entered the reproductive system of a 15-year-old boy."

Now I wouldn't do it straight because I'm not into the insides of anyone under 18, but now it's gotten me interested in seeing the inside of the reproductive system. So what I would do is have the pred be Julian Chase from the series gen:LOCK, and the premise be that Julian is volunteering for a high school science class' lesson about the reproductive system, and the teacher shrinks her class to quark size and (with permission) enters his reproductive system. However, just as they're finishing their tour, nanoscopic aliens invade Julian's reproductive system and Miranda and Kazu have to come in and help the class fight them off.

Julian has only half his real body so let's say they found a way to have his body parts grow back.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world