Long time Endo lover

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Long time Endo lover

Postby Jakkin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey all!

So I've been around on this site for a few years, and had the love of endo before I ever found aryion.com. One thing I've noticed since I've been around is endo seems to be the least emphasized form of vore in any stories, comics or pictures I've seen. I've come to wonder why that is? I'm one of those people who doesn't do well irl with blood and gore and gets sick and queasy from it and the thought of death just kinda makes me feel like I'd be guilty, maybe I think too much on the vore situations I fantasize about. But my real question for the community is what makes you more attracted to Endo over other forms of vore? Or the opposite why don't you like endo?

To answer my own question and share with everyone, I like to directly have a sexual type endo situationt to fantasize about the most were it is a repeatable scenario not one time and as I mentioned before, I get sick and feel guilty in fatal vore scenarios :oops: . Ongoing pleasure :wink: seems like a more fun fantasy than a 1 time deal but that's me.
Jakkin
New to the forum

Re: Long time Endo lover

Postby JMDarkly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Well, for the most part I believe its because endo combines two feelings we each share. Most endo we use on this site is giant/giantess based. We are attracted to giant beings because of different feelings. A need for protection from something bigger than use, a need to be dominated by something bigger. Or a feeling that we could be equals and share companionship with said giant.

As for the endo part. That feeds into a need for intimacy, a desire to be close to one we love or are attracted to. What could be more intimate than entering that person's body and living inside it. Or a need for control. The power one gets from being inside another creature and having that being under you will. These are some of the reasons I think we enjoy endo.

Though I could be completely wrong and just talking out my ass. It does make for some interesting consideration though.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:48 am

My preferences for Endo are actually very simple. I love it when they enter a female's body by any means whether it's actually shrinking themselves down and entering her body or if it's just a zoom into a woman's body to illustrate some sort if point (like if she drank/ate something and it shows how it's affecting her body). It's strange however because I find endoscopes gross, I guess I prefer it to be animated rather than just an actual look into her body (weird I know), but the reason I like Endo over vore is because there seems to be more to it than just being eaten. Like with Vore it's just like "I'm going to eat you *GULP!*....that was exciting" and that's it, sometimes it'll show the person trying to escape the stomach by any means, and it usually results in the person getting spat out, but with endo it's like "Ok we're in the stomach.....we need to not be here, so let's try to get to where we need to be" (Hopefully that makes sense, It made sense to me lol)

...and truth be told I'm just happy that this has a name :), I used to think Endo was a weird thing that I liked and had no idea what to make of it, I never even heard of Vore before I started contributing to this site, so I'm just happy that I like this and there are people who like it just as much (or maybe more) as I do
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby Fairin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 am

YOU ARE NOT ALONE. it does pain me to read all the painfull situations people seem to get into but for some (odd?) reason to some people vore is _not_ a sexual fantasty like it is for us. In the end it appears those people have more money to spend or have the tallent to draw so there is more of it =)

or in some (alot of?) special cases of some of the best artwork i've had the pleasure to view / obtain. its absolutely private and not shared with anyone. whats left is what you see =\
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dele02b62862 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:52 am

I know what you mean I was into vore for 11 years and only could rmember a few stories I read that were endo, But it was something I always liked. In fact I had never heard the term until I got on till the chat room in january and that was later in march I think but endo is way bigger in there plenty of people like to rp it. It seems when your actualy play the pary of being digested people rather it not be permamnant compared to just imagining and distancing yourself from it.
Dele02b62862
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nez » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 am

In response to why it's the least emphasised, could it be that endosomatophilia is a story without a climax or conclusion? If you think about vore, you can end the story with: "he was digested. The end."

With endosomatophilia, the plots and conclusions aren't obvious - even for endosomatophiles!
Nez
Participator

Postby Done25 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:36 am

Nez wrote:In response to why it's the least emphasised, could it be that endosomatophilia is a story without a climax or conclusion? If you think about vore, you can end the story with: "he was digested. The end."

With endosomatophilia, the plots and conclusions aren't obvious - even for endosomatophiles!

Can't really say I've had this problem. When ever I write an endo story or comic plot I've never really had trouble finding a way to end it. Prey and pred falling asleep together is a good direction.
Done25
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:42 am

Nez wrote:In response to why it's the least emphasised, could it be that endosomatophilia is a story without a climax or conclusion? If you think about vore, you can end the story with: "he was digested. The end."

I can agree with this.
Trying to write or RP it just gets a bit same-y for me most of the time.
ihateu91
---

Postby Argost » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I'd definitely say that Endo is what I started enjoying, but over time my tolerance and interests wandered elsewhere as well. Though I still like it, sometimes more but not always.
In fact, scenarios usually have to be particularly cruel, which for me seems rarer by the day, to warrant a negative response.
Also, I think between the two scenarios put forth, Fatal or Endo, Endo would be the one I'd be pretty much universally okay with at the very least, whereas on the other hand, like I said before, there are certain times Fatality is off putting.

So do I really stand one way or another, not really.
Though you pointed out "sexual" endo, which neither for or against my enjoyment of it most of the time.
Really if I go looking around for Endo, I wouldn't be looking for that inclusive typing per say, but it'd likely be included anyway in some way.

On that note, :gulp:
Argost
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm

My love for endo was probably fueled by that kind of thing on TV shows. I really like the "Enter the dragon" thing from Xiolin Showdown. That kind of thing is exactly my kind of kinks, minus them escaping.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Done25 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:17 am

ihateu91 wrote:

I can agree with this.

In terms of digestion or endo?
Done25
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Done25 wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:

I can agree with this.

In terms of digestion or endo?

Endo. I'm not about digestion at all. Sometimes I like it being there as a threat, but as the outcome... no thanks.
ihateu91
---

Postby Flameness » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Honestly my endo appeal dates back straight to my younger, teen years. So storytime for all of you...

I always took heavy liking to endo even when I was young. It was purely imagination and soon fueled by media later on (books, TV, film, etc). When I think of let's say the human body in the past (even today) I thought of it as a safe haven for me when things got emotional and such like playgrounds to kids. In my mind, I could escape reality into a different or more comfy situation but not in terms of some loving the warmth of the body and digestion, but more towards knowing there's plenty to do to keep my mind distracted until I can bounce back.

In my writing I'm usually centering around situations involving (most of the time teenage) female characters as victims to different situations involving their brain or their body itself and most of the time, mind control. I'm at times asked a few questions so I'll just awnser them here honestly.

1. "Why female/teen victims/attackers/etc?"

A: I draw a ton of past ideas from female teens who've in the past bullied me, hurt me, and oddly enough even helped me around town or in school. The concept is sortof drawn as either getting revenge or just my thoughts playing around with ideas in different angles. It's not that I hated those people or anyone (I'm friends with some now) but its an outlet to connect the dots with.

2. "Human brain? Why that?"

A: awnsered partially above, I like the idea of mind control a lot in ways like revenge or random play. My mind tends to hit ideas from all angles and change things around a bit. But for an odd reason, the female brain seems like both a haven in some way and something hardly looked on by most media in the first place, so I think why not but to pioneer it a tad bit.

3. "Do some of the names you use relate to real people or mean anything?"

A: in a way yes. The characters I do (protagonist/antagonist/etc) are actually somewhat based on modern people, people I know in the past/today, and a lot of other things. For example, "Julie" was the name for a character I made in which I was never able to draw (since my art skills suck) but I generated as someone who in my mind would usually be playful and on the prowl to have fun with others but at the same time needing some form of boost to herself right away. But then the idea of her getting what she deserved after the things she did was sortof satisfaction to me. Julie does draw aspect from both a few people I had a crush on (caring and playful side) and ones who gave me a hard time (evil and mischievous side).

4. "Are adults ever around in some of these?"

A: As a secre well kept but now shared, adults are never in most of the teen based stories. Odd as it seems, it isn't purgatory but rather the fact that ideas could be more freely drawn out with teens/young adults only and the lack of law kicking in when a victim is controlled. Themes do tend to shift around though.

Pretty much all I got on why I do endo.
Flameness
New to the forum

Postby OretaTsubasa » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:13 am

I'd say I've always been "into endo" (haha, see what I did there?), but I'm not entirely sure why endo specifically. Perhaps it's the closeness and intimacy, as mentioned earlier, along with a sense of submission to something bigger than you, in a trusting and affectionate way. Being a cardiophile as well, I suppose, for me, it's mostly the physical closeness to another being and, specifically, their heart. I've never really been into vore on it's own though, most likely because I'm looking for closeness and not eating in specific. It's just something I've found interesting since I was a child. Never really liked the idea of being eaten, just the idea of being very close to someone. It's not really a "sexual" thing for me, but I suppose it could have roots in my skittish personality and social issues, seeing as I'm always looking for sources of comfort and I'm terrified of both being alone and being watched/judged , so hiding inside someone sounds like an ideal solution to my anxiety.

In fact, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing on a forum. It took all the resolve I have to even make this account!
*ducks under blankets on bed*
See? Much better already. Now if only it was alive so that I wouldn't be alone either... *shiver shiver*
Taking "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" a little too literally.
OretaTsubasa
New to the forum

Postby bellyvisitors3 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm

in regards to the lack of endo i find my self forced to pretend or re imagine vore art and writing by other people.
in regards tp why i like endo well i don't really know how to say this with out sounding like i am trying to start a flame war.

i don't find pain or killing sexy.
i like the sensory sensation of things in my stomach and the idea of large things like lovers is very appealing to me. being inside of or carrying inside of my stomach weight and volume is pleasurable. so much so that i have swallowed some interesting things. don't worry i am perfectly fine and am ultra super careful..... sorry tangent.
bellyvisitors3
New to the forum

Postby Ira » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Like a few of you, the thing that interests me about the Endo fetish is the intimacy, dominance and the trust [or lack of] factor. Despite the fact that I'm more into the unwilling vore side of things, I do like the idea of endo scenarios providing a 'safe place' for the prey, even if the prey is really against the idea. [even better]
Ira
New to the forum

Postby Bloomkoto » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 pm

(Sorry to revive this I just want to get my opinion in)

Honestly for me, Endo's been a very subtle part of my life. I've always been fascinated and even aroused by the human brain, mind control, tongues, mouths, the body, etc and honestly I'm just glad there's an entire tiny but expanding culture for this type of stuff out there. I can't really explain why though but something about brains, tongues, etc just really gives me a pleasurable high and interest. That's just my end of the stick.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:(Sorry to revive this I just want to get my opinion in)

Honestly for me, Endo's been a very subtle part of my life. I've always been fascinated and even aroused by the human brain, mind control, tongues, mouths, the body, etc and honestly I'm just glad there's an entire tiny but expanding culture for this type of stuff out there. I can't really explain why though but something about brains, tongues, etc just really gives me a pleasurable high and interest. That's just my end of the stick.

Well put. Nice new avatar pic by the way.
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Endosomatophilia world