Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Seproth » Thu May 16, 2013 2:47 pm

snakechild wrote:so I notice that all of the examples so far are involving a macro vs micro sort of situation. Is that a characteristic of endosomatophilia, or can there be 'same size' versions too?

In that case - is this the same as non-fatal vore essentially?

forgive my confusion!!!


No in essence it's the fantastic voyage.

In theory it can be same size if the physics or reality is wonky.

but normally it's micro or macro.

It's not so much eaten alive as it is adventuring inside another person's body
Image
User avatar
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby snakechild » Thu May 16, 2013 3:01 pm

AH I see!! ok this makes sense!

thank you for explaining it to me :)
User avatar
snakechild
Participator
 
Posts: 267
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: Colchester, Essex, England, UK

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat May 25, 2013 6:32 am

Does Osmosis Jones count? The whole movie is set inside the body of a zookeeper called Frank
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
User avatar
sabrina_diamond
???
 
Posts: 3609
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Sloshing

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Sat May 25, 2013 9:19 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:Does Osmosis Jones count? The whole movie is set inside the body of a zookeeper called Frank

Absolutely.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby navel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:11 am

There should be an endo scene in Marvel's Irredeemable Ant-man #10 where the Ant-man enters the Hulk's stomach through his mouth. The cover also shows the Ant-man exiting through the Hulk's nose.
navel
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Aegis » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm

Live thread :D Liiiiiiiive!
User avatar
Aegis
Participator
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby navel322 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Not sure if these videos have been posted anywhere on Eka's, but I found some really sweet male endoscopy videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACg0zAEz9Jc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxQ3LldKIuU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS0TDzasz5U (You can see the stomach acid dripping off the stomach walls in this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZPI0ZQjzdE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDPjZe7-PJc (Fantastic Voyage with Nemo!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcJiJFYveGs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktn-Q38AAGo
navel322
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Aegis » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:01 pm

You're a saint ;_; Thank you
User avatar
Aegis
Participator
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby navel322 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:16 am

Interesting MV: Special K by Placebo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6FvsKo162U
navel322
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat May 24, 2014 5:15 am

In the show called Camp Lakebottom, the episode "Buttastic Voyage" - McGee is shrunk down to the size of an atom and accidently gets slurped up by ''Buttsquat'' through his smoothie! and 3/4 of the episode is male endo~! :D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
User avatar
sabrina_diamond
???
 
Posts: 3609
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Sloshing

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Dannekoon » Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 am

I've been considering making my own endoscopic videos myself. Anyone who is willing to try it just has to buy a cheap snake cam from Ebay. They've been selling these new smaller ones which are actually pretty easy to swallow with a bit of practice. Although the problem I always have is the cam lens being obstructed by whatever is inside my throat, which is annoying >:|
Image
User avatar
Dannekoon
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 10:21 am
Location: My little universe

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby JMDarkly » Fri May 29, 2015 5:55 pm

So, this was brought to my attention a few minutes ago. For the MLP fans that are into male endo, I present: Journey to the Center of Discord. (Yes this is a thing)

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/268624/ ... of-discord
User avatar
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:49 pm

User avatar
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby someoneoncenew » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHdHZqTzbyE While the endo is somewhat brief, and not until the end of the video, this is still quite funny to watch from the very beginning
someoneoncenew
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:04 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:28 am

A few things I found:

The three girls in this Italian cartoon keep shrinking themselves smaller and smaller to spy on this guy. They're basically microscopic by the end and fly a helicopter right by his face as he's about to eat cake. I was kinda hoping they got eaten with the cake, but they get sucked up his nose and subsequently sneezed out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpPxF59frM

Then there's two episodes of this anime. The first has these kids shrunk down and eaten by a cop, they take a trip through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7oUs0xcG6g

And this one they're in the same cop exploring pretty much everything else I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpL8vV-rYg

^There might be more endo episodes/scenes in this series, but skimming the playlist I didn't find anything.

This small series of short cartoons has a pair of animals making their way through a scientists' digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aCoMJllM0

Last but not least, there's this anime in which a boy is eaten by a giant and goes through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUJHCVxS7M
ihateu91
---
 
Posts: 1566
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Reverie » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:39 pm

ihateu91 wrote:A few things I found:

The three girls in this Italian cartoon keep shrinking themselves smaller and smaller to spy on this guy. They're basically microscopic by the end and fly a helicopter right by his face as he's about to eat cake. I was kinda hoping they got eaten with the cake, but they get sucked up his nose and subsequently sneezed out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpPxF59frM

Then there's two episodes of this anime. The first has these kids shrunk down and eaten by a cop, they take a trip through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7oUs0xcG6g

And this one they're in the same cop exploring pretty much everything else I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpL8vV-rYg

^There might be more endo episodes/scenes in this series, but skimming the playlist I didn't find anything.

This small series of short cartoons has a pair of animals making their way through a scientists' digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aCoMJllM0

Last but not least, there's this anime in which a boy is eaten by a giant and goes through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUJHCVxS7M


These are all really good. Why can't we get more stuff this indepth/extended with women/creatures?
User avatar
Reverie
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:48 am

Reverie wrote:These are all really good. Why can't we get more stuff this indepth/extended with women/creatures?

I think it's because most people find that showing a female's insides is an invasion on their personnel space. Males however seem to be more open. This is why male endo in media tends to have more detail put into the animation whereas female endo is mostly set to bloodstreams and are always not all that in depth. You can barely find anymore good female endo these days.
User avatar
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Aegis » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:13 am

Reverie wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:A few things I found:

The three girls in this Italian cartoon keep shrinking themselves smaller and smaller to spy on this guy. They're basically microscopic by the end and fly a helicopter right by his face as he's about to eat cake. I was kinda hoping they got eaten with the cake, but they get sucked up his nose and subsequently sneezed out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqpPxF59frM

Then there's two episodes of this anime. The first has these kids shrunk down and eaten by a cop, they take a trip through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7oUs0xcG6g

And this one they're in the same cop exploring pretty much everything else I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPpL8vV-rYg

^There might be more endo episodes/scenes in this series, but skimming the playlist I didn't find anything.

This small series of short cartoons has a pair of animals making their way through a scientists' digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aCoMJllM0

Last but not least, there's this anime in which a boy is eaten by a giant and goes through his digestive system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUJHCVxS7M


These are all really good. Why can't we get more stuff this indepth/extended with women/creatures?


Compare the size of this threat to the endo-in-women thread.
User avatar
Aegis
Participator
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Reverie » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 am

Sheer quantity, yeah, it'd appear there are more women. But quality-wise (for a full-tour lover*) the videos posted above are of a quality you NEVER see for women or anthros in published media.
User avatar
Reverie
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Reverie wrote:Sheer quantity, yeah, it'd appear there are more women. But quality-wise (for a full-tour lover*) the videos posted above are of a quality you NEVER see for women or anthros in published media.


This is true. I've never once seen a female endo scenario end in full-tour. Japanese and Asian content seems to come close occasionally (Keroro Gunso & Doraemon toy with it), but that's about it.
ihateu91
---
 
Posts: 1566
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 22209, dude101, TDF9055