Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby kjsfh » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Another batch of low-medium quality kids cartoons on youtube (basically a low rent peppa pig knockoff) that feature male endo, typically inside a little wolf boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KXYKnd-OYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N2r-crYyqY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjFFm8TI_u0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10Ax7VWt7_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOXedQF2P8
kjsfh
Participator

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:23 pm

It's nice that you're giving examples, but I'm not into kid endo.

I haven't found any examples myself recently, but I do want to write more TOM 2 endo (I did one in a roleplay with Milky12Daddy and it was so awesome), one story even being based off the "For Lunch" episode of the Magic School Bus (but better, since it's inside an 18 year old this time.)
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby reed9000 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:53 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:It's nice that you're giving examples, but I'm not into kid endo.

I haven't found any examples myself recently, but I do want to write more TOM 2 endo (I did one in a roleplay with Milky12Daddy and it was so awesome), one story even being based off the "For Lunch" episode of the Magic School Bus (but better, since it's inside an 18 year old this time.)

Jesus, we get it that you're not into any material with a host that is under 18, but you don't have to state it every single damn time someone shares something they found. You're just cluttering this thread with your personal thoughts and preferences. If you're not into something someone has posted in this thread and unless you have something relevant to this thread to post, just move along.
reed9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:52 pm

OK.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:58 pm

BTW, I HATE when the exit method is sneezing. It's gross (like, they're gonna get infected) and as a kid sneezing always made me cringe and it still kinda does. Stuff like TIm and Eric's "I want to live in a choo-choo train" is funny, but usually fake sneezes make me cringe. And it doesn't matter if the sneeze is real or fake - if the exit method in an endo episode is sneezing, it WILL kill the mood for me. I haven't even watched the Iron Man episode "Iron Man, on the Inside" all the way through because I KNOW Hawkeye sneezes Iron Man out, and I never watched the entirety of the Captain Planet episode "An Inside Job" because Kwame probably sneezes the Planeteers out. Stuff like the Young Justice scene is what I want, endo MINUS sneezing as the exit method. (Also, the Grossology episode only used the tear duct as an exit because they already used sneezing in the episode. It didn't make me cringe, btw.)
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby someoneoncenew » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 am

DannyChocolate wrote:BTW, I HATE when the exit method is sneezing. It's gross (like, they're gonna get infected) and as a kid sneezing always made me cringe and it still kinda does. Stuff like TIm and Eric's "I want to live in a choo-choo train" is funny, but usually fake sneezes make me cringe. And it doesn't matter if the sneeze is real or fake - if the exit method in an endo episode is sneezing, it WILL kill the mood for me. I haven't even watched the Iron Man episode "Iron Man, on the Inside" all the way through because I KNOW Hawkeye sneezes Iron Man out, and I never watched the entirety of the Captain Planet episode "An Inside Job" because Kwame probably sneezes the Planeteers out. Stuff like the Young Justice scene is what I want, endo MINUS sneezing as the exit method. (Also, the Grossology episode only used the tear duct as an exit because they already used sneezing in the episode. It didn't make me cringe, btw.)

Cool story, bro :?:
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:25 pm

someoneoncenew wrote:
DannyChocolate wrote:BTW, I HATE when the exit method is sneezing. It's gross (like, they're gonna get infected) and as a kid sneezing always made me cringe and it still kinda does. Stuff like TIm and Eric's "I want to live in a choo-choo train" is funny, but usually fake sneezes make me cringe. And it doesn't matter if the sneeze is real or fake - if the exit method in an endo episode is sneezing, it WILL kill the mood for me. I haven't even watched the Iron Man episode "Iron Man, on the Inside" all the way through because I KNOW Hawkeye sneezes Iron Man out, and I never watched the entirety of the Captain Planet episode "An Inside Job" because Kwame probably sneezes the Planeteers out. Stuff like the Young Justice scene is what I want, endo MINUS sneezing as the exit method. (Also, the Grossology episode only used the tear duct as an exit because they already used sneezing in the episode. It didn't make me cringe, btw.)

Cool story, bro :?:

I'm serious. Am I the only one with this problem?
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:55 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:I'm serious. Am I the only one with this problem?

I mean, I personally find it more annoying when the 'entry' method is not shown or done speedily. For example, teleporting to inside the body, injection into the vein, straight down the throat with no visuals except for vague organic backgrounds.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby someoneoncenew » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:49 am

Found this on Youtube. I wish more SFX filmmakers were this creative. Now, if someone would be so kind as to translate this - I can get the gist of a few bits but there's no English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X4cHlExXtk
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:26 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

I mean, I personally find it more annoying when the 'entry' method is not shown or done speedily. For example, teleporting to inside the body, injection into the vein, straight down the throat with no visuals except for vague organic backgrounds.

Oh, YEAH. That Supergirl comic I found doesn't even SHOW the entry and exit method, it just says both are through the transfusion tube. It pissed me off to no end. SHOW, NOT TELL!!

But as a person whom sneezing makes cringe (it's been this way ever since childhood), I absolutely HATE when the exit is sneezing. It's like my number one pet peeve with endo stories. It has ruined so many of what would have otherwise been GREAT endo episodes (like the Iron Man episode where he goes inside Hawkeye) and it PROVES the ending can make or break an episode. Even if the sneeze is not exaggerated like I hate, it still bothers me because I am NOT into sneezing and it's a cockblock (or whatever the female equivalent of that is) to me. Young Justice had the exit method be a hypo. Do that, or just go out of the nose without sneezing.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:23 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:

Oh, YEAH. That Supergirl comic I found doesn't even SHOW the entry and exit method, it just says both are through the transfusion tube. It pissed me off to no end. SHOW, NOT TELL!!

But as a person whom sneezing makes cringe (it's been this way ever since childhood), I absolutely HATE when the exit is sneezing. It's like my number one pet peeve with endo stories. It has ruined so many of what would have otherwise been GREAT endo episodes (like the Iron Man episode where he goes inside Hawkeye) and it PROVES the ending can make or break an episode. Even if the sneeze is not exaggerated like I hate, it still bothers me because I am NOT into sneezing and it's a cockblock (or whatever the female equivalent of that is) to me. Young Justice had the exit method be a hypo. Do that, or just go out of the nose without sneezing.

How'bout exiting through a nosebleed?
https://www.scribd.com/document/4860992 ... PPaOtezbIF
The sequel to that other book I posted. I was very busy with my school and internships, and it arrived quite later than the others. Anywho, the 2 protags, 1 boy, 1 girl, went inside a scientist (the same pervy guy in the previous book), with the help of his female colleague. They travelled around his circulatory system, respiratory system and then his brain. The boy messed up the shrink switch, and they had to drill a hole through his nose and escape through his nosebleed (just as when he was talking to his other female colleague). Overall a good book, if not a bit more boring than the previous ones I bought.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4860989 ... 43oauIgDdp
Another short one of the Survive! manga series. Geo and Kito, the new kid, were studying diseases. Kei (the blond guy that usually appears in previous books, if you read the one where he went inside Geo's friend Phoebe, which was quite famous on this forum, you should have known him by now) was infected with a disease, so they shrunk and got injected into his vein. They reached his heart after all was done, then the comic abruptly cut to Kei dreaming and then sneezed them out (which I cut because I find it not very necessary). Nice art, as expected from this series, the anatomy is a bit off for some reason, but nice nonetheless. There were some pages where another character got inside the shrinking ship (through a shrink ray), then crashed onto Geo's hair. He got out, of course, which made me a bit sad, as I preferred Geo to be the "host". I just like him more, that's it.

And since we are in the topic of personal preference, I like whatever media that features male endo through the mouth and the digestive system (bonus if they went through the entire body), especially when I can see the host and/or his interaction with the tinies. Unaware hosts are also good, as long as I can see him and how he looks like. Injection is meh at most, and teleportation is just bad. I especially hate when they use a "virtual human body" instead of just a normal human body (for example, that Adibou (or something, I can't remember the exact name, but it was French) series). I felt like that is just cheating. Humanizing organs and cells, like Cells at Work is a bit on the meh side, with the exception of Once Upon a Time...Life (that series was so good). For host preference, I specifically dislike elder (basically anyone over 40) host (they just aren't that interesting of a character that they think they are in most media featuring them, character-wise). I hate the pervy uncle/middle-aged man trope, and just pervy adults in general (yes, even those ara-ara milfs). It is boring, cliché, and the character's antics are generally just annoying. Also, 2 of the most troublesome person in my life are the epitome of this trope, so I just naturally hate this trope (and them). For example, I would have much preferred the first book to be inside someone else. It can be the main boy, one of his random friend, or even the girls, and I wouldn't be bothered. But they have to choose the damn pervy professor that has already appeared in the previous book. Everything else is fine, as long as the host looks good or cute and have an interesting personality. For media preference, anime and cartoons are the best, followed by comics (especially educational comics like those I posted). Comics with coloured illustrations are better for visualisation, and I prefer them to black-and-white comics (like the first one I posted in this overly long comment). Normal literature is hit-or-miss, depending on the author. I knew a dude who just won't end his interactive stories, insisting on continuing it forever with his recycled chapters and characters.
Crispysteven wrote:
Drakulion wrote:https://www.slideshare.net/secret/uZls24Pq5EiHZh

Thank you @SamL369 for recommending this book. It took forever to arrive.
Anyway, basic science manga story, where a typical shonen-styled boy, a level-headed girl and a wacky old professor goes on an adventure inside the younger assistant/professor.'s digestive system. Very similar to the famous "Survival" series. I wish it had colours, but still, it is a very detailed book, with a very, VERY realistically drawn log of shit in the final pages.

There's another book in the series, where they go inside his circulatory + respiratory + nervous system. I will upload it when it arrives.
Also, I've heard that some people have problems with reading stuff on Scribd, so I uploaded it on SlideShare instead. If anyone has problems with reading the other books that I've uploaded on Scribd before, please tell me and I will put them on SlideShare.

That book has a sequel incase you wanted to get that one as well https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E7%AB%B9 ... RAQWS108N5

I got it! I just forgot about its existence entirely! Thanks for reminding me about it!
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:47 am

About the part where you prefer Geo to be the host, I've been that way with a lot of stories. The TTG episode "Knowledge," for example, where I wanted Cyborg to be the host, same with the Justice League Action episode "Inside Job," and also the Super Friends episode "Journey Through Inner Space," where I wanted Black Vulcan to be the host.

But I found the nosebleed exit to be interesting, stuff like that only happens in Japan.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:41 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:About the part where you prefer Geo to be the host, I've been that way with a lot of stories. The TTG episode "Knowledge," for example, where I wanted Cyborg to be the host, same with the Justice League Action episode "Inside Job," and also the Super Friends episode "Journey Through Inner Space," where I wanted Black Vulcan to be the host.
But I found the nosebleed exit to be interesting, stuff like that only happens in Japan.

Yeah, this is the first time I have ever seen such a weird way of existing someone's body. They just freaking drill through his nose from his brain, like what the hell!
For the host part, I kinda wish we have more media featuring endo inside the main male character. For most of the time, they have good design and good personality, since, well, they are the main character. Most media I've seen (for example these books) always feature some side character that is usually very bland or just straight up annoying (like the pervy professor). It's been pretty much a cliché, to be honest, and I wish they just break the mould and have the tiny travelling inside the main boy. We can have him watching from outside and learn about his own body. Having him unaware of the situation is also good, especially if the shrinking is by accident (like the Survive! manga episode inside Phoebe, I wish Geo was the host in that, too!) for some hilarious hijinks.

http://digi2.fujisan.co.jp/digital/docn ... 1e649650c5
This one (posted before in this thread by someone else, need a newer version of Flash to read now) had the main character (boy + girl + alien mouse driving the ship) just straight up time-travelled to the past and have the boy go inside his own body to learn about it (the mouse has actually gone inside the boy's stomach at the start of the story while he was eating a burger, before exiting and revealed himself to the protags). There's also an old Chinese educational cartoon (also posted here before) with pretty much the same premise. I wish there are more of these kinds of media.

Also, another lesser-discussed aspect in this thread is the art style, specifically of the organs. Media with a realistic illustration of the human body's internal will always get a plus from me, especially for the digestive system. I hate it when they just draw the stomach as a big pinky bag with squiggly lines and random bumps. That's just lazy. I like the stomach wrinkly and a bit fleshy (even better if there's a demonstration of the stomach's movement and churnings), not a bumpy sack or a random cave dripping acid. The Monster Quest book I uploaded before has a similar problem, but with the duodenum and the small intestine in general. Throughout the book, we had these wonderfully, realistically drawn illustration of the mouth, the oesophagus and the stomach. Then came the small intestine, looking like it was randomly coloured by a 3-year-old. I mean, in what world is the small intestine divided into 3 part, one's blue, one's green and one's orange? Besides that one nitpicks, it was a good book. For general art styles, anything goes, as long as the characters look sufficiently human and not too ridiculously deformed (basically as long as they look like normal humans). For plots, anything goes. Fantastic voyages, fighting viruses and saving someone's life or just general body exploration trips for educational purpose (The Magic School Bus, and pretty much every book I posted here). All are acceptable to me.
And that's it for my rant!
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:58 pm

Oh yeah. The Iron Man episode made Hawkeye's bloodstream look like a watercolored mess full of random blobs. Everything else is fine, though. For plots, I like when a villain goes inside someone's body and the heroes have to go inside to fight them. I've written numerous scripts like that.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Moonlys » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:38 am

I'm not sure if this was posted elsewhere, but in a recent chapter of Lore Olympus, there was a retelling of Hades and Kronos (as most people know what Kronos did to his children).

https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/lor ... ode_no=138
Moonlys
New to the forum

Postby DannyChocolate » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:54 pm

https://archiveofourown.org/works/26269759

Some Julian Chase (gen:LOCK) endo I wrote back in September.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:53 pm

I've managed to find pictures and a summary of the SNL "Micro Dentists" sketch. Here is my review of it:

First of all, right off the bat, the physical set used for the inside of the mouth. ANY live action endo that uses a physical set is a nope. I don't know. Something about it just freaks me out. This, the Sabrina the Teenage Witch episode where Sabrina goes inside Libby, and probably more TV show budget productions from the 70s-90s that had an endo episode. I know Body Wars at Epcot used props in some areas, but for the most part, it wasn't a physical set and was made using CGI. Fantastic Voyage did a great job at hiding the fact it was a physical set (was it physical? I don't remember.) But normally, DON'T USE PHYSICAL SETS. IT WILL JUST LOOK CREEPY.

Also, the people dressed as taste buds reminded me a little too much of "personify the body" stuff, and I hate that (minus Osmosis Jones, which I don't find fetish fuel. I just enjoy it as a movie.)

And the major part... GARRETT MORRIS IS UNCONSCIOUS THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE ORDEAL. Sorry, but I just HATE when the host is unconscious. Because of that SpongeBob episode, I prefer when the host is AWARE people are inside his body, and reacts to the movement inside him. This took points off the Iron Man episode (as well as the whole sneezing thing, but I already covered that), even though I like it. Young Justice did it perfectly, though I'll have to stop liking that when I turn 19 because Jaime is 16 (and we didn't say, cut to the outside to show Jaime in pain.) So did Captain Planet (IIRC.)

All in all, it was meant to be comedy first and foremost. I think it accomplished its job for the most part to MOST people, but as a black male endo lover, I just didn't like it.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby TriloQuist » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:55 pm

https://youtu.be/u1Nh06QLsJo

That Sugar Film has a very interesting Endo scene inside Brenton Thwaites.
I'm gonna steal your idea and write it into mine! Muahahahahah!
TriloQuist
New to the forum

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:32 pm

Here's two full segments of Pipilu Rangers in English. The first has a boy, girl and anthro mouse(?) shrink and go inside another boy who's dehydrated and ends with them being peed out. The second is a dream sequence of them inside the anthro wolf's nose and lungs (he's in there too).

Pipilu Rangers - We Need Water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqsglzGT28

Pipilu Rangers - Escape Fine Dust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnhQMK39cWk

That seems to be all the endo in the series, despite there being an episode where the girl gets sick. They just vaccinate her, yet here all the boy needed to do was drink some water and they opted for a body adventure.
ihateu91
---

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:08 pm

ihateu91 wrote:That seems to be all the endo in the series, despite there being an episode where the girl gets sick. They just vaccinate her, yet here all the boy needed to do was drink some water and they opted for a body adventure.

And that in a nutshell is why the female-endo fans feel so often disgruntled .
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world