Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun May 23, 2021 10:36 am

Drakulion wrote:
DannyChocolate wrote:
TreFix wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pya1ZBP3ads

I've seen that one before.

Here's a Magic School Bus book that may interest some: https://www.google.com/books/edition/Th ... AmcC?hl=en Search for "Jimmy" with the search thing tool, as the thing only previews 12 pages otherwise. Doesn't interest me (and you KNOW why), but I've thought about parodying it with video game characters and have Jimmy be Solid Snake (since he had a cold in the first MGS.)

Well, of course I know him. He's me. And well whadya know, it is readily available in a book store near where I live. No more waiting for Amazon slow international shipping! I will see if I can upload a PDF later. Thanks for the recommendation! It's hard finding any good books these days. Like seriously, how do you guys even find these books? I based like all of my searches on this thread lol.

I found it on the Sneeze Fetish Forum haha (I'm not into sneezing, but when Solid Snake does it, it's hot.) Thanks for the PDF.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Sun May 23, 2021 3:00 pm

Drakulion wrote:https://www.scribd.com/document/508967403/TMSB-THE-GIANT-GERM?secret_password=05rznm0igCeh72ox5G9u

Here's the book. The endo was short, and at the very end of the book, so I left out all of the unimportant parts with bread and fungus and flies etc. Basically a less interesting version of the episode "Inside Ralphie", but with a random Jimmy instead. I forgot to take a picture of the page that has him, so sorry about that. Looks very generic tho, so there's that. Learning about germs and microbes yet ignored the entirety of the digestive system microbiome smh. At least the mouth shot was good. Not the best, but it will do while waiting for more endo books.

Does he look like Dolphin Boy from Sealab 2021 by any chance? LMAO (whenever I think of generic children I think of Dolphin Boy.)
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Sun May 23, 2021 4:29 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:
Drakulion wrote:https://www.scribd.com/document/508967403/TMSB-THE-GIANT-GERM?secret_password=05rznm0igCeh72ox5G9u

Here's the book. The endo was short, and at the very end of the book, so I left out all of the unimportant parts with bread and fungus and flies etc. Basically a less interesting version of the episode "Inside Ralphie", but with a random Jimmy instead. I forgot to take a picture of the page that has him, so sorry about that. Looks very generic tho, so there's that. Learning about germs and microbes yet ignored the entirety of the digestive system microbiome smh. At least the mouth shot was good. Not the best, but it will do while waiting for more endo books.

Does he look like Dolphin Boy from Sealab 2021 by any chance? LMAO (whenever I think of generic children I think of Dolphin Boy.)

Nah. Think Ralphie, but a bit thinner (there's only 1 single illustration of Jimmy's face, which used a weird angle of his face seen from below, so I'm not sure if he's actually thinner) and has messy bed hair. Basically his design just screams "unimportant background character" to me. His face is shown exactly 1 time in the entire book, and they didn't even bother drawing him sneezing the bus out, so tough luck for the sneeze fans out there wanting to see the sneeze scene.

Also, damn, that sneezing forum is quite, umm...something.
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:49 am

Strange one in the newest Teen Titans Go! where the final segment has the titans reimagined as Superman's organs whilst he battles Doomsday:
https://kisscenter.net/entertainment/th ... &id=101603

I know the link looks really fucky, but it's the genuine kimcartoon episode link. It's about 6:20 into the episode.
ihateu91
---

Postby Drakulion » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:44 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Strange one in the newest Teen Titans Go! where the final segment has the titans reimagined as Superman's organs whilst he battles Doomsday:

I know the link looks really fucky, but it's the genuine kimcartoon episode link. It's about 6:20 into the episode.

That link is indeed fucky, because it redirected me to a news article about funny train commuters instead lol. I tried waiting for a redirect, but nothing happened.
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:52 pm

Drakulion wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:Strange one in the newest Teen Titans Go! where the final segment has the titans reimagined as Superman's organs whilst he battles Doomsday:

That link is indeed fucky, because it redirected me to a news article about funny train commuters instead lol. I tried waiting for a redirect, but nothing happened.

Strange. It links me to the episode on kimcartoon. O_o

Sorry guys, I guess it won't let me link it properly for some reason. Basically it's on the front page of kimcartoon, it's the latest episode of Teen Titans Go!
ihateu91
---

Postby DannyChocolate » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:58 pm

So, Cranium Command but with DC characters?

And why has Superman been gone inside of 3 times now?! Once in a comic issue (found that on TV Tropes, and Steel was RIGHT THERE), a second in Justice League Action, and now THIS... come on, when will more Cyborg endo happen?!
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:20 pm

I will put this here, in case any of you guys don't visit the other endo in media thread (basically a copy-paste of my comment over there).
https://www.scribd.com/document/5107150 ... yTCzgbiwDa
Basically, 2 brothers ask their father, who is a dollar store version of Einstein (but much MUCH uglier) to gave them a journey inside the human body *roll credits*.
Daddy shrunk them and let them go inside his body, and the rest is your typical magic school bus shits. The art style is not...bad, but don't expect the same art style as the cover, because oh boy it was such a drastic change. The boys isn't even the same lol! Second note, the dialogues is horrible, because, as it turns out, according to Amazon reviews, this book is machine-translated from the French version, which, in turn, is machined-translated from the Spanish version (or something like that)! I'm not asking for the host to always be good-looking teenager/young adult, but they can at least choose a better art style for the dad!

However, the worst offender (just in my opinion) is that at the end, they have the gut to tease a sequel where the younger brother (now looks even more different, and in another, more decent art style!) is considering going inside his older brother next time! Why can I have that in the first place instead of the ugly dad?!?!?! Sorry for the rant! So far, this is the worst one in my little collection! Still a win for the male endo enthusiasts (and those preferring older male host), I guess!
Also sorry for the copy paste, I'm lazy af, and it's 4am here.
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Drakulion wrote:I will put this here, in case any of you guys don't visit the other endo in media thread (basically a copy-paste of my comment over there).
Basically, 2 brothers ask their father, who is a dollar store version of Einstein (but much MUCH uglier) to gave them a journey inside the human body *roll credits*.
Daddy shrunk them and let them go inside his body, and the rest is your typical magic school bus shits. The art style is not...bad, but don't expect the same art style as the cover, because oh boy it was such a drastic change. The boys isn't even the same lol! Second note, the dialogues is horrible, because, as it turns out, according to Amazon reviews, this book is machine-translated from the French version, which, in turn, is machined-translated from the Spanish version (or something like that)! I'm not asking for the host to always be good-looking teenager/young adult, but they can at least choose a better art style for the dad!

However, the worst offender (just in my opinion) is that at the end, they have the gut to tease a sequel where the younger brother (now looks even more different, and in another, more decent art style!) is considering going inside his older brother next time! Why can I have that in the first place instead of the ugly dad?!?!?! Sorry for the rant! So far, this is the worst one in my little collection! Still a win for the male endo enthusiasts (and those preferring older male host), I guess!

The dad doesn't look ugly just plain. I expected some wrinkled mutant lol.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:55 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:
Drakulion wrote:I will put this here, in case any of you guys don't visit the other endo in media thread (basically a copy-paste of my comment over there).

The dad doesn't look ugly just plain. I expected some wrinkled mutant lol.

I guess I just have ridiculously high standard for how adult preds/hosts should look like lmao! Feeling betrayed by the art style, and the fact that this book actually cost more than some of the books I've posted before might have also affect my view of the book at that moment. But welp, male endo materials are rare enough, so I won't how my grudge too long, just in case they actually release the teased sequel inside the older brother (with better translation, of course)!
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:25 pm

I'm still waiting for the Trapped in Hyperspace game to be found just so I can finally have (official, mind you) TOM endo. I know his innards are robotic, but it's TOM, and the sexiest TOM to boot. Anyone remember playing this game back in the day?
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:41 pm

Weird claymation skits. The first part is female endo, but the second skit is male:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zir091zeY

And another one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzvu8zszK4
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:08 pm

Bit of imaginary endo/journey into the mind stuff in an old Archie strip. A bikini-clad Veronica and her dad imagine shrinking down and going inside Archie's head. You can read bits of it here:
http://radiofreeriverdale.com/2016/08/3 ... pisode-14/

I can't find the actual issue or strip though.
ihateu91
---

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:55 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Bit of imaginary endo/journey into the mind stuff in an old Archie strip. A bikini-clad Veronica and her dad imagine shrinking down and going inside Archie's head. You can read bits of it here:
http://radiofreeriverdale.com/2016/08/3 ... pisode-14/

I can't find the actual issue or strip though.

I don't consider journey into the mind stuff actual endo, because it doesn't have those dark, sexy-looking innards. That Switch game I shared is another thing that suffers from that problem. I hope the Cyborg brain endo script I wrote gets animated, we're in the process of recording that still. I'm Raven and Supergirl (and the T-Sub control voice.)
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Yet another of those claymation skits, this time the red guy goes inside the blue guy's stomach to disarm some chili peppers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW21Hp8FKP4
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Damn, I'm a little miffed about this one but hey. New Johnny Test episode 7 has the sisters and the dog shrinking to microscopic size and travelling inside Johnny... I always though one of the sisters would be a good host, but hey. It's strictly brain endo, they don't go anywhere else inside him. Can't link because Kimcartoon links don't work anymore. Just search for Johnny Test 2021 episode 7 (Knowing Johnny Inside and Out). It's also on Netflix.
ihateu91
---

Postby Drakulion » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:24 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Damn, I'm a little miffed about this one but hey. New Johnny Test episode 7 has the sisters and the dog shrinking to microscopic size and travelling inside Johnny... I always though one of the sisters would be a good host, but hey. It's strictly brain endo, they don't go anywhere else inside him. Can't link because Kimcartoon links don't work anymore. Just search for Johnny Test 2021 episode 7 (Knowing Johnny Inside and Out). It's also on Netflix.

Damn somehow this show managed to look worse than the original, which, according to the Wiki, is already 15 years old. But welp, beggars can be choosers. Male endos are already rare in general, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it in in my collection. At least the innards' shots are decent
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby DannyChocolate » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:24 pm

Drakulion wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:Damn, I'm a little miffed about this one but hey. New Johnny Test episode 7 has the sisters and the dog shrinking to microscopic size and travelling inside Johnny... I always though one of the sisters would be a good host, but hey. It's strictly brain endo, they don't go anywhere else inside him. Can't link because Kimcartoon links don't work anymore. Just search for Johnny Test 2021 episode 7 (Knowing Johnny Inside and Out). It's also on Netflix.

Damn somehow this show managed to look worse than the original, which, according to the Wiki, is already 15 years old. But welp, beggars can be choosers. Male endos are already rare in general, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to have it in in my collection. At least the innards' shots are decent

80% of endo is in males, what do you mean? Is female endo THAT common now?

I can't say anything about it because Johnny's a kid/preteen, but I do wish there were more Cyborg endo. Or John Stewart, Black Lightning/Vulcan, etc.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drakulion » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:15 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:
Drakulion wrote:

80% of endo is in males, what do you mean? Is female endo THAT common now?

I can't say anything about it because Johnny's a kid/preteen, but I do wish there were more Cyborg endo. Or John Stewart, Black Lightning/Vulcan, etc.

My mistake! I just thought that the sheer size of the Female thread compared to this one implied such. Also, my sentence was a bit murky in term of conveying my actual thought, what I meant to say is that male endo, or just endo in general, are getting harder and harder (at least for me) to search, so I can't afford skipping a quite decent endo episode even from a show I for most of the time don't like very much. Hope this clear things up a bit!
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:35 pm

^Yeah, I know what you mean. Endo is becoming rarer and harder to find these days in all forms, be it male or female. My preference is female endo, but I'm always happy to find male stuff just because it's something at least.

Speaking of which...

Here's another find. Some fairly mediocre mouth endo in a 3D Chinese anime. A boy, girl and two monsters shrink and go into another boys mouth to fight a cavity monster:

The Little Soldier 2 - Episode 31
https://tv.cctv.com/2018/01/26/VIDEoCXs ... 0126.shtml
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world