Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby Drakulion » Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:42 pm

someoneoncenew wrote:
Drakulion wrote:
someoneoncenew wrote:I was wondering whether something like this would come about.

Keeping on topic of literature, I remember at school reading a book that consisted of two stories, both in the same setting and (presumably) the same characters but from different perspectives.

The first story (can't remember it, sorry) focuses on a boy laying on the beach when a group of tiny pirates/explorers (it isn't specified) on a ship climb onto his body and hide treasure inside one of his nostrils, thinking it is a cave. They leave, and the boy sneezes out the treasure.
The second story (Down Into Darkness) focuses on a girl who is with the tiny explorers. They decide to explore this "large cave" (the boy) and abseil into his mouth. The girl falls down a hole/is swallowed and arrives in the boy's stomach...and that's as far as I can remember, I don't recall how it ended, but I do know it did not end in death (it was, after all, a children's book)

And, of course, moving over to TV shows, who remembers the episode of Ren & Stimpy, where Ren must travel inside an inflated Stimpy in order to locate and remove a virus or something that was attacking his brain?
And All That, where one of the opening sketches involves Amanda Bynes hiding inside Josh Server's mouth?

Btw, has anyone ever found out any info on these 2 stories? Seriously, they had been in this thread since the dawn of time, and it kinda drives me crazy that no addition info can ever be found!

I'm glad that someone has gone back through this.

If I'm being completely honest, this was a book that I saw in my school's library between the years 2000-2005. While there were a few colourless illustrations, all I can remember is that the book had a white hard-back cover; I'll try to summarise as much as I can with each story, but one of them is going to be incomplete as I didn't finish reading it. I don't know the exact title of the book, only that the book consisted of two short stories that involved micro-people at sea who interact with an unaware giant (or, in this case, normal-sized) boy - his age is never specified but I would imagine early teens at most.

Anyway, the first story is told from the boy's perspective, how he's lying on the beach with his legs in the water when he feels a slight pinch on his finger. From what I remember, he sees the tiny ship mooring against his finger but doesn't move as he doesn't want to startle them. The narrative goes on to imply that he can feel them traveling across his body, so he does his best to breath slowly and steadily until they reach his face. Once there, the tiny crew decide to place something into one of his nostrils before returning to the ship and sailing away. Only then does he sit up, and sneezes/exhales out what he realizes is a tiny treasure chest full of...well, treasure, obviously.
The second story (which I do remember being called 'Down into Darkness') is told from the perspective of one of the tiny crew, a female but again no clear description beyond this. Starts off in a similar situation, the crew moor against an unaware sunbather and make their way to the face, except this time they decide to explore his crevices further. Not sure what they attach the ropes to, but they decide to abseil into the boy's ajar mouth. There's not much in the way of description, but it's implied that all they really observe are the boy's teeth and tongue. The girl is then said to have stood on "soft land" (probably not the exact words) before the "land" opens up beneath her and she's sent falling into a much deeper hole - it's obvious that she's been swallowed unknowingly, and there's reference of there being water accompanying her down the esophagus. The last I remember, the girl arrives in a cave with "wrinkled walls" (again, obviously the boy's stomach, but this stood out for me because I never knew before reading this that the stomach lining was "wrinkled"), but I never finished the book to find out how this story ended.

As I said before, with this being in a school library with an audience for children and/or young teens, I highly doubt that the second story would have ended with the girl dying, however I literally cannot find out anything more about the book - I don't know who the author is, which company published it, what year it was published, nothing. Maybe I can find out what the school does with the books it no longer stocks, as there was another book I remember reading which I really wanted to finish (nothing macro-related, btw).

Thank you so much for the info! And damn you have some good memory! I can barely remember some of my books correctly, yet you still have the story and the name of 2 stories from a decades ago in your head. Kinda make me jealous. It's a shame that despite gaining all the available info and spending all the effort, none of us can ever actually find the book. All I can get from "Down into Darkness" on both Google and Amazon is, like someone had mentioned, a thriller novel and recently some horror movie titles. Maybe someone can rewrite this, perhaps? I really want to, but I'm just too busy with all the stuff in my university (and also I'm afraid that I can't match the originals). Maybe I should write a prototype in some free time!
P/s: About the wrinkling linning, I also share that same experience. Without seeing an endoscopy (that somehow got into my recommendation list on Youtube back in 2012), I would have probably thought that the stomach is a smooth bag of flesh. I do find the wrinkly stomach somewhat weirdly better, and it's actually some of the first things I would find in a vore story. Maybe it's just my weird attraction to anatomically corrected organs.
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby kjsfh » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:01 pm

Kid and a bunch of transformer ripoffs go inside their fat friend's body to cure him:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gTpuqdHkXs
kjsfh
Participator

Postby ejones312 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:46 am

someoneoncenew wrote:
Drakulion wrote:
someoneoncenew wrote:I was wondering whether something like this would come about.

Keeping on topic of literature, I remember at school reading a book that consisted of two stories, both in the same setting and (presumably) the same characters but from different perspectives.

The first story (can't remember it, sorry) focuses on a boy laying on the beach when a group of tiny pirates/explorers (it isn't specified) on a ship climb onto his body and hide treasure inside one of his nostrils, thinking it is a cave. They leave, and the boy sneezes out the treasure.
The second story (Down Into Darkness) focuses on a girl who is with the tiny explorers. They decide to explore this "large cave" (the boy) and abseil into his mouth. The girl falls down a hole/is swallowed and arrives in the boy's stomach...and that's as far as I can remember, I don't recall how it ended, but I do know it did not end in death (it was, after all, a children's book)

And, of course, moving over to TV shows, who remembers the episode of Ren & Stimpy, where Ren must travel inside an inflated Stimpy in order to locate and remove a virus or something that was attacking his brain?
And All That, where one of the opening sketches involves Amanda Bynes hiding inside Josh Server's mouth?

Btw, has anyone ever found out any info on these 2 stories? Seriously, they had been in this thread since the dawn of time, and it kinda drives me crazy that no addition info can ever be found!

I'm glad that someone has gone back through this.

If I'm being completely honest, this was a book that I saw in my school's library between the years 2000-2005. While there were a few colourless illustrations, all I can remember is that the book had a white hard-back cover; I'll try to summarise as much as I can with each story, but one of them is going to be incomplete as I didn't finish reading it. I don't know the exact title of the book, only that the book consisted of two short stories that involved micro-people at sea who interact with an unaware giant (or, in this case, normal-sized) boy - his age is never specified but I would imagine early teens at most.

Anyway, the first story is told from the boy's perspective, how he's lying on the beach with his legs in the water when he feels a slight pinch on his finger. From what I remember, he sees the tiny ship mooring against his finger but doesn't move as he doesn't want to startle them. The narrative goes on to imply that he can feel them traveling across his body, so he does his best to breath slowly and steadily until they reach his face. Once there, the tiny crew decide to place something into one of his nostrils before returning to the ship and sailing away. Only then does he sit up, and sneezes/exhales out what he realizes is a tiny treasure chest full of...well, treasure, obviously.
The second story (which I do remember being called 'Down into Darkness') is told from the perspective of one of the tiny crew, a female but again no clear description beyond this. Starts off in a similar situation, the crew moor against an unaware sunbather and make their way to the face, except this time they decide to explore his crevices further. Not sure what they attach the ropes to, but they decide to abseil into the boy's ajar mouth. There's not much in the way of description, but it's implied that all they really observe are the boy's teeth and tongue. The girl is then said to have stood on "soft land" (probably not the exact words) before the "land" opens up beneath her and she's sent falling into a much deeper hole - it's obvious that she's been swallowed unknowingly, and there's reference of there being water accompanying her down the esophagus. The last I remember, the girl arrives in a cave with "wrinkled walls" (again, obviously the boy's stomach, but this stood out for me because I never knew before reading this that the stomach lining was "wrinkled"), but I never finished the book to find out how this story ended.

As I said before, with this being in a school library with an audience for children and/or young teens, I highly doubt that the second story would have ended with the girl dying, however I literally cannot find out anything more about the book - I don't know who the author is, which company published it, what year it was published, nothing. Maybe I can find out what the school does with the books it no longer stocks, as there was another book I remember reading which I really wanted to finish (nothing macro-related, btw).

Damn. Looks like Down into Darkness is a book that can’t be found on Google or Amazon. I’m interested in the concept of a tiny female getting swallowed by the giant.
ejones312
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm

Episode 31 of the Australian cartoon Flea-Bitten (about a dog and a flea who are friends) has the flea going inside the dog's body.

http://www.snagfilms.com/show/flea_bitten/super_sausage

^You can view it at that link. You can use a VPN to bypass the geo-restriction (it's Australian)
ihateu91
---

Postby Milky12Daddy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Not sure if this was posted before, but the TV Tropes page has tons of finds if you wish to search into them. There's a few in females (won't discuss that here)

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... VoyagePlot
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:02 am

Scene from some live-action Ben 10 movie has him turning into Nanomech to fight a nano machine in some guy's brain:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRL0Rb ... &index=269
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:05 am

Weird Indian cartoon about a boy shrinking to enter his brothers body to fight his illness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeUTHTPL_Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCd_MN9t99c
ihateu91
---

Postby Drakulion » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:42 am

https://www.scribd.com/document/4289882 ... a-Boy-Endo
The Monster Strike manga. I know there is another user who supposes to upload this, but I haven't seen any update for months and since I rarely visit the Female thread, I don't know if he had uploaded the female part of the manga yet. But I'll upload both anyway.
Basically, the chubby boy felt sick, so the protags go inside his body with the help of the cute dragon creature and a bunch of characters from the game. In the end, they literally flush themselves out of the boy's colon with water while he was pooping. This manga features probably the best and most accurately drawn stomach I've ever seen. The art is very good, but they cram too much of their game in, and it's kinda distracting (well, it's a promotional book for the game, so that's kinda inevitable). I still don't understand what happened to the boy that made him felt sick since the later part of the manga shows that he's basically normal. Maybe he ate too much? And why the hell is his duodenum in 3 different colours (orange-yellow, then blue, then green?????)
The part where they go inside a girl will be uploaded on the Female Endo thread.
Drakulion
Been posting for a bit

Postby fattykushcloud69 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 pm

Does anyone have some sort of access to an episode from the 1980s alvin and the chipmunks episode called "inner dave"? I cant seem to find it anywhere
fattykushcloud69
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:50 am

Here's a very brief example in the current Justice League run. This is from issue #20. In order to save themselves from an explosion Black Canary orders Atom to shrink the team so they can take cover inside of Lobo. We see a panel of them in his stomach as he tanks the explosion.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justic ... d=126578#4
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Justic ... d=126578#5
ihateu91
---

Postby SilentWarrior » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:30 am

This comic is ambiented inside a dead Galactus´mouth and insides, sorry, this narration is in spanish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H4Ycr335Eo
SilentWarrior
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:39 am

Weird episode of some cartoon with a bird(M) and cat(F) who are friends going inside of a giant's head:

Rudi & Trudi - A World in Your Ear
https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Rudi-Trud ... r?id=94388
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:15 am

Short one here with two weird little green fuckers inside a mouse professor:

Om-Nom Stories - Achoo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92mKAcM ... x=340&t=0s
ihateu91
---

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Here's one from the Costume Quest series, at around the 19 minute mark. Two of the kids (transformed into bugs) fly into a bad guys mouth to fight a monster in there that's helping him win a nougat eating contest.

https://kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Costume-Q ... s?id=93987

He ends up swallowing her and there's a quick scene of her in his stomach.
ihateu91
---

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:12 am

So, here is an episode of "Mighty Med" that shows a trip into a super-hero guy's stomach - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ipbgj
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:20 pm

An episode of Johnny Test titled "Johnny in Black and White" has a couple of the characters diving in a man's stomach. And one episode of The New Adventures of Nanoboy titled "Inner Cheese" shows basically the same scenario...
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:An episode of Johnny Test titled "Johnny in Black and White" has a couple of the characters diving in a man's stomach. And one episode of The New Adventures of Nanoboy titled "Inner Cheese" shows basically the same scenario...

The second one takes place in episode 22.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:28 pm

If you guys wish, there's a youtube channel called The Giantsstomach. He also makes vore videos.

Here m.youtube.com/ watch?v=qmtxHtCm6uY
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:28 am

Milky12Daddy wrote:If you guys wish, there's a youtube channel called The Giantsstomach. He also makes vore videos.

Here m.youtube.com/ watch?v=qmtxHtCm6uY

Thanks!
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:06 pm

As you can probably tell by all the finds I posted in the other thread I'm into female endo not male but here.
Upin Ipin Musim 13 - PERUT EHSAN
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=fMR1kR_rJLg @6:00
BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world