Endosomatophilia in Men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby youthseeker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:50 am

Since there's a thread for endosomatophilia in women, I was thinking of starting a thread for the males.

Personally I have a strong liking for human male preds instead of furries and female preds. Since there are lots of endosomatophilia materials out there being carried out inside the male body, I guess it's going easy to consolidate everything in this thread.

Hence to start the ball rolling, I found one video of endosoma in males in the animation Grossology. It's been out for quite some time already, but I don't seem to see it mentioned here.

Grossology: The Insider
When Ty personally stops the latest of Lance Boil's evil plans, the ex-grossologist villain decides to deal with Ty once and for all. After miniaturizing himself and tricking Ty into inhaling him, Lance races through Ty's veins, headed for his cerebral cortex. His plan: turn Ty into a drooling vegetable. Luckily, Abby's not afraid to dive in after Lance- too bad Ty refuses to sit still and let her work: he's got a school battlebot competition to win.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI4lmVzkVDM
Last edited by youthseeker on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
youthseeker
New to the forum

Re: Endosomatophilia in Men

Postby youthseeker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 am

Some educational books have excellent endosoma in males as well such as "A journey into the human body, Volume 2". The male host in this book is a school principal, though I definitely definitely prefer a young male host over an old one. I guess beggars can't be choosy in this kind of cases.

The synopsis of the book is as follow:
This sequel to Exploring the Human Body begins with the principal of a magic school coming down with a mysterious illness. Professors and students are concerned. To find the cause of the illness, Joon and Sunny tempt Ken to explore the interior of the principal’s body, as they did in the previous book. While exploring the tissues of his eyes, Sunny and Ken lose contact with Joon. New explorations begin with the help of Professor Gid, who teaches the trio about the eyes, nose, and mouth.

For those interested in endosomatophilia in women will also be happy to know that the first book, "A journey into the human body, volume one" is about the main characters entering the body of the dean (a female) to fight against a monster which is laying eggs in the dean's brain.

Synopsis:
When the dean of the Abracadabra School of Magic falls sick, the principal summons three mischievous student wizards to his office. Together, they discover that a microscopic monster is in the dean's body. In order to save the dean, the young wizards must board the tiny magical Pumpkin Submarine and fight the monster. Throughout their adventure, the wizards learn all about the human body, including the digestive system, the stomach and the intestines, veins and capillaries, red and white blood cells, and much more.

I found another educational book with endosoma inside a boy's body, although I only managed to find the Chinese version. It's called "顯微探險隊 細胞大作戰". The storyline's kinda epic where a member of a microscopic explorer team gets eaten by a boy and thus begins the rescue journey into the boy to find their lost comrade. It has good internal nasal, mouth, stomach and intestinal graphics. It's a full tour though, where they all exit with the boy's dump and all, but since it's an educational book it's wasn't a turnoff as scat would be.

I also managed to chance upon an iPhone game on the Apple App Store, it's called GUTS by Tag Games Limited. The male host is the dictator from Slabovia, "the world's happiest dictatorship". I would prefer a younger male host so download only if you are sure you don't mind entering the bowels of an old dictator whose body is failing.

Another iPhone game which I find much better is Wally's Bac Attack in which you help Wally the white blood cells defeat bacteria inside the human body. The settings of the game are quite cool, you get to play it in the mouth, the intestines and the bladder. The host isn't explicitly specified, although I would like think of it as a male host.
youthseeker
New to the forum

Postby someoneoncenew » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:17 am

I was wondering whether something like this would come about.

Keeping on topic of literature, I remember at school reading a book that consisted of two stories, both in the same setting and (presumably) the same characters but from different perspectives.

The first story (can't remember it, sorry) focuses on a boy laying on the beach when a group of tiny pirates/explorers (it isn't specified) on a ship climb onto his body and hide treasure inside one of his nostrils, thinking it is a cave. They leave, and the boy sneezes out the treasure.
The second story (Down Into Darkness) focuses on a girl who is with the tiny explorers. They decide to explore this "large cave" (the boy) and abseil into his mouth. The girl falls down a hole/is swallowed and arrives in the boy's stomach...and that's as far as I can remember, I don't recall how it ended, but I do know it did not end in death (it was, after all, a children's book)

And, of course, moving over to TV shows, who remembers the episode of Ren & Stimpy, where Ren must travel inside an inflated Stimpy in order to locate and remove a virus or something that was attacking his brain?
And All That, where one of the opening sketches involves Amanda Bynes hiding inside Josh Server's mouth?
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby youthseeker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:39 am

someoneoncenew wrote: The first story (can't remember it, sorry) focuses on a boy laying on the beach when a group of tiny pirates/explorers (it isn't specified) on a ship climb onto his body and hide treasure inside one of his nostrils, thinking it is a cave. They leave, and the boy sneezes out the treasure.

The second story (Down Into Darkness) focuses on a girl who is with the tiny explorers. They decide to explore this "large cave" (the boy) and abseil into his mouth. The girl falls down a hole/is swallowed and arrives in the boy's stomach...and that's as far as I can remember, I don't recall how it ended, but I do know it did not end in death (it was, after all, a children's book)

Wow, the stories sound good! Do you remember the book name exactly? I did a google search for "Down into Darkness" but the only results are about a murder triller.

Btw I forgot to mention that the educational books I mentioned above are actually educational comics and the drawings are spectacular.

Also, with the vast sea of mangas and anime out there, is there not any manga or anime with a specific story or chapter in which they enter the body of a human male? Some anime has already been highlighted on Eka's, but with so many new mangas and anime coming out every few weeks, I guess there must be new endosoma moments, no? I would really die to see a manga with endosoma inside a human male host.

Not sure whether it is posted previously, but there's there's an episode from the anime called Kyōran Kazoku Nikki where the characters enters another family member's body to fight off a mysterious disease. It's episode 18, "the correct way to nurse 正しい看病の仕方" and it should be available on YouTube.

Is there anyone out there who can draw a comic based on an endosoma story? My life would probably be complete by then. I'm also practicising my drawing skills to start my own drawings and maybe I'll also upload a story or two. :D
youthseeker
New to the forum

Postby youthseeker » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:39 am

someoneoncenew wrote: The first story (can't remember it, sorry) focuses on a boy laying on the beach when a group of tiny pirates/explorers (it isn't specified) on a ship climb onto his body and hide treasure inside one of his nostrils, thinking it is a cave. They leave, and the boy sneezes out the treasure.

Wow, the stories sound good! Do you remember the book name exactly? I did a google search for "Down into Darkness" but the only results are about a murder triller.

Btw I forgot to mention that the educational books I mentioned above are actually educational comics and the drawings are spectacular.

Also, with the vast sea of mangas and anime out there, is there not any manga or anime with a specific story or chapter in which they enter the body of a human male? Some anime has already been highlighted on Eka's, but with so many new mangas and anime coming out every few weeks, I guess there must be new endosoma moments, no? I would really die to see a manga with endosoma inside a human male host.

Not sure whether it is posted previously, but there's there's an episode from the anime called Kyōran Kazoku Nikki where the characters enters another family member's body to fight off a mysterious disease. It's episode 18, "the correct way to nurse 正しい看病の仕方" and it should be available on YouTube.

Is there anyone out there who can draw a comic based on an endosoma story? My life would probably be complete by then. I'm also practicising my drawing skills to start my own drawings and maybe I'll also upload a story or two. :D
youthseeker
New to the forum

Postby someoneoncenew » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:50 am

Let's not forget, of course, the Wizards of Waverly Place episode "Journey to the Center of Mason"
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby Aegis » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:18 pm

We done already? o.o
Aegis
Participator

Postby someoneoncenew » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:36 pm

I hope not :(
someoneoncenew
Participator

Postby kjsfh » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:04 am

Well, we've had a lot of success on the female endo thread, and while it's not my cup of tea, I've found some male endo stuff along the way, so here's a few to spread the wealth:

Anime episode inside a guy's body:

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... 506&page=1

Anime episode inside a kid's body: (you don't need to download anything, click the third option down on the viewer)

http://fun.jr.naver.com/tv/vod/view.nhn ... new&page=1

Another anime episode inside a guy's body:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU5NTM4Njg=.html

Episode inside Raccoon Boy's stomach:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzExNDUxODA=.html

Episode inside sheep kid's stomach:

http://v.pps.tv/play_32H56Q.html

Series set inside a boy's body:

Episode 1 - 4:

Google: 健康特攻队1
Google: 健康特攻队2
Google: 健康特攻队3
Google: 健康特攻队4

Episodes 11- 14 (stomach focused)

Google: 健康特攻队11
Google: 健康特攻队12
Google: 健康特攻队13
Google: 健康特攻队14

etc.

Girl goes through her brother's digestive system:

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blog ... 0101376847

Alien travels through boy's digestive system:

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blog ... 0107643065

Hopefully that should be enough to keep you guys for a while. I might have more if I check older links I've saved.
Attachments
img_3498756_1369197_0.jpg
Girl goes through boy's digestive system
micronauts 1.JPG
Alien family explores inside boy's body 1
micronauts 2.JPG
Alien family explores inside boy's body 2
micronauts 3.JPG
Alien family explores inside boy's body 3
kjsfh
Participator

Postby CharlieC » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:27 am

Shameless self-promotion time.

I've got a story (hopefully I'll be able to continue it soon) in a sci-fi setting where a man becomes an unknowing (thus unwilling, I guess you could say) host for an alien hatchling.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/221142
CharlieC
???

Postby City of Lukington » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 am

Youthseeker you know the whole reason there's a women endo thread is because the VAST MAJORITY of endo is fucking MALE
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:23 am

City of Lukington wrote:Youthseeker you know the whole reason there's a women endo thread is because the VAST MAJORITY of endo is fucking MALE

There's no need for that mate. Different strokes for different folks. This topic isn't hurting you. If you've no interest in it, don't look at it. Calm down and keep on with what you like - don't get mad at other people for having different interests to your own.
ihateu91
---

Postby CharlieC » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:01 am

City of Lukington wrote:Youthseeker you know the whole reason there's a women endo thread is because the VAST MAJORITY of endo is fucking MALE

- Female endo fans
- Gay/bi endo fans
- Male endo fans who prefer "pred" situations over "prey"

None of these people exist, apparently.
CharlieC
???

Postby City of Lukington » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:41 pm

ah jeez guys I'm sorry - I didn't mean to have a hissy fit, I got carried away. :?
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:10 am

Here's one for Arnold in "The Magic School Bus Explores the human body" I used to constantly play that game and it actually contributed to my vore/endo fetish when younger :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 0s8#t=163s
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Grimmore » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:36 pm

And i shall casually bring this back.
Do we still have anyone intrested in Male Pred Endosoma?
WAILING DISSONANT HYMNS TO UNBORN GODS, FORKED TONGUES INTONING ARCANE RITES, NO YOU HANG UP FIRST <3
Grimmore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nerva » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I adore it, particularly in RPs as pred. I love the idea of my characters taking prey safely into their bodies and keeping them there for a while. Sadly, I really can't recommend much in the line of Endo material. The last piece of male pred endo material I sat down and watched was Osmosis Jones, and the spinoff cartoon Ozzie & Drix.
Nerva
???

Postby kjsfh » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Well, again, it's not what I'm into but I've found a couple on Japanese and Chinese educational sites for children while looking for female endo.

Here are two (with a strangely similar theme):

http://www.56.com/u63/v_NjY2Nzg2MjA.html

Two animal children tour a human boy's digestive system

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ1MjE3NjEy.html

Two (different) animal children tour a (different) human boy's body
kjsfh
Participator

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... AKVP9RUXIM

In a nose! It's a man's nose so it's not my cup of tea but here ya go.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby snakechild » Thu May 16, 2013 2:12 pm

so I notice that all of the examples so far are involving a macro vs micro sort of situation. Is that a characteristic of endosomatophilia, or can there be 'same size' versions too?

In that case - is this the same as non-fatal vore essentially?

forgive my confusion!!!
snakechild
Participator

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world