Women stomach acid less bad as men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Women stomach acid less bad as men

Postby John » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:42 pm

Artemis wrote:Clearly this thread was just so ... thought provoking that people cannot help but continue to revive it as new thoughts and ideas come to their head.

I'm absolutely amazed someone takes the time to look back around a year ago in terms of old threads and reply to one that is certainly in the double digits in terms of page count.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:12 am

coop500 wrote:What's so thought provoking about it? It's just a bunch of female pred lovers trying to claim that female preds are better because they have weaker acids. But were corrected.

Why would having weaker acid be better?
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Chozo wrote:
coop500 wrote:What's so thought provoking about it? It's just a bunch of female pred lovers trying to claim that female preds are better because they have weaker acids. But were corrected.

...So you don't die as painfully? I've had acid burns on my back which have caused scarring and trust me it hurts like a SOB
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Chozo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:36 pm

Bloomkoto wrote:
Chozo wrote:

...So you don't die as painfully? I've had acid burns on my back which have caused scarring and trust me it hurts like a SOB

But wouldn't weaker acid be worse because it would be dragged out longer? You would die either way, but the stronger acid would do its job quicker. But I think people in this fetish have different preferences so some might like the idea of it being dragged out. I mean, they probably wouldn't REALLY, but as a fantasy...

and BTW, I'm sorry for you being acid burned and scarred. I never experienced that, but I can imagine it must be terrible. The worst pain I've ever felt was having been burned by a fire so I have some idea of what it might be like.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby EatAGinga » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:18 pm

I'll test that theory
EatAGinga
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:37 am

I've has an HCL acid burn on my arm before, hurt like a bitch.

Still like digestion
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Luxio512 » Wed May 25, 2022 2:02 am

This is honestly spectacular, it needs to be resurrected just so that more users are enlightened.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world