Women stomach acid less bad as men

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Women stomach acid less bad as men

Postby ichbinich » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:55 am

Crownflame wrote:this internet grammar important not

Truth speak this one. Correct grammar way of the force web is not. Anyone who disagree may
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby Cicatrix_Manet » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:08 pm

This restored my faith in the portal after coming off the 'Why is scat sexy?' thread and reading everyone getting het up over a troll/fool.

Oh, you guys.
I...uh...well I...what?...sorry...nevermind
Cicatrix_Manet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby City of Lukington » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:30 am

Focus on the topic guys: FEMALE STOMACH ACID IS JUST AS BAD AS MEN'S, THAT'S WHY FEMALE ENDO IS EVEN MORE AWESOME

Anyway, even if it wasn't; even if the whole reason why endos are always male because males tend to act more host-like and unhygienic; then THAT is why female endo is just as good - because it goes inside a neat, tidy, innocent and clean person, and surely that's just as nice?
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Well, my stomach is gnawing at me after over a week of not eating much cause of my current illness, so I'll say it's pretty strong, because it's hurting my insides... >.>
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby prisoner » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Sorry to hear that. =/ Have you tried any home remedies? People tell me honey with tea helps. I'm more for cinnamon in coffee, but I also find that milk can help. Just a few sips, mind you...two mouthfuls maximum. Or ginger cookies if you can find them. (If it's an appetite issue, marijuana can be pretty good at stifling nausea and/or inducing hunger, but it varies between people.)

Of course there's more commercial routs that you can go. But I find simple is sometimes better. : )
prisoner
---

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Um, actually, it is slightly weaker, this is an evolutionary throw back to before mammals developed, when the females would often regurgitate stuff they'd eaten for the kids to eat.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby C-B-A » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Star_Sage wrote:Um, actually, it is slightly weaker, this is an evolutionary throw back to before mammals developed, when the females would often regurgitate stuff they'd eaten for the kids to eat.

Acualy that is NOT a mammalian trait, and with animals that do do that (usualy birds) the food they regurgitate for their young isn't from their stomach, it's stored in a sack above the stomach called a Crop, and dose not digest food (well not with acid and enzymes anyway) with mammals and all great apes including hominids the stomach is the same for both male and female and the prediction of HCL and pepsin is the same. Here's a diagram of a bird and human GI tract...
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby f4k3n4m3is1234 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 pm

ack SCIENCE ATTACK!!! SSSSSSTOOOOOPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (jk, it's not just science, It's the Science that's known as Biology! "It's What You Know!")
f4k3n4m3is1234
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 pm

EliteCreature wrote:ack SCIENCE ATTACK!!! SSSSSSTOOOOOPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (jk, it's not just science, It's the Science that's known as Biology! "It's What You Know!")

But biology is so much fun :-D :-D :-D but that may jut be becuse I'm kind of a biologist, >.>
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby f4k3n4m3is1234 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Crap, I meant "The More You Know", not "It's What You Know" *facepalm*

Kind of a Biologist?
f4k3n4m3is1234
New to the forum

Postby C-B-A » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:16 pm

EliteCreature wrote:Crap, I meant "The More You Know", not "It's What You Know" *facepalm*

Kind of a Biologist?

Well I'm a biology student currently and am working on becomeing an astrobiologist (the serch and study of life elsewhere in the universe) and in my free time I study anatomy and conduct biological experiments....maybe nerd is a better turn for me :lol:
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby City of Lukington » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 am

Hey I'm a Christian but also a Physicist and I'm doing the same thing! :lol:
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sunkissedlover » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Well as a Biochemist I can say that neither male, or female humans have stronger, or weaker acids in side of their tummy than the other. The acid that is in your stomach, or mine is comprised of the following:
Hydrochloric acid (HCl) (around 0.5%) as high as 0.1 M, Potassium Chloride (KCl) and Sodium Chloride (NaCl).
If you some how found your self in side of a woman stomach, you would suffocate before the acids could kill you, as the is normally very little air in side of the stomach. The stomach is not built to have large amounts of air in side of it, that's why gas hurts so badly when you have gas trapped in your stomach. The gas bubble is drying out the mucus that lines the inside of your stomach, exposing it to the very acids that break down your food. In a way your are digesting your own stomach when that happens all be it very slowly, and weakly.
Sunkissedlover
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chozo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:26 pm

It should be the same. Women are able to eat and digest anything that men can without any problems. But unlike men, women can get pregnant and then they are forced to eat for two, so maybe that factors into things? When women are pregnant their stomach acid might become WORSE if anything, because of a biological need to supply nutrients to both herself and to her baby.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Green89tom wrote:If you were eating by a woman and you fell into her stomach acids. Would her stomach acids be as deadly as a guy? :D

Stomach Acid is Stomach Acid. It depends on a person's pH level if you want to put it logically. Stuff like heart burn is caused by a higher acidic pH so I'm assuming that applies. Honestly I wouldn't know since Brains And Mouths (Tongues Expecially) are my bigger fetishes.
Bloomkoto
Participator

Postby Miridium » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 pm

There's really no reason why one gender would be stronger than the other. We both need the same nutrients and we use the same method to obtain them. One having a weaker stomach would likely prove disastrous in the long run.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:17 pm

This thread has definitely been necro revived.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Artemis » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Clearly this thread was just so ... thought provoking that people cannot help but continue to revive it as new thoughts and ideas come to their head.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:26 pm

What's so thought provoking about it? It's just a bunch of female pred lovers trying to claim that female preds are better because they have weaker acids. But were corrected.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Bloomkoto » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Artemis wrote:Clearly this thread was just so ... thought provoking that people cannot help but continue to revive it as new thoughts and ideas come to their head.

I honestly wasn't even aware this thread was old I just hopped in immediately to put my thoughts about it inwards. Christ I feel like there's a zombie virus going around cause lately old topics are getting revived.
Bloomkoto
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world