the belly of the one u love.

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: the belly of the one u love.

Postby City of Lukington » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:16 am

sabrina_diamond wrote:I would like to write a story based on this :D

would it be an unaware vore :?:
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redsquallff8 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 am

Insightfuleye wrote:It would be pretty hot and very romantic, though unbirth would fit the occasion better. All the closeness you could want along with foreplay and you have the opportunity to do it over and over again. The eating thing is kinda final, and your not there with them after the fact. The meat and the person are different things.

Well no....if you believe in an after life or not you're body become part of theirs and your soul would be with them always.
Last edited by redsquallff8 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
redsquallff8
???

Postby City of Lukington » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am

beautiful :)
City of Lukington
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby divineBeast » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:47 pm

makes me think of the song,"Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love In My Tummy :D "
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby divineBeast » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:48 pm

makes me think of the song,"Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love In My Tummy :D "
divineBeast
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jrrrobert » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Definitely like this kind myself, though honestly I'm probably more into sadistic preds, this is a close second. When I start fantasizing about people in real life, it's pretty exclusively my girlfriend, and she's about the only one I've ever imagined being prey for (usually pred myself). Often I like digestion too, but this would be an exception.
Jrrrobert
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

dangochao wrote:makes me think of the song,"Yummy Yummy Yummy, I Got Love In My Tummy :D "

:lol: :lol: :lol: and you posted twice
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby C-B-A » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 am

I like this idea, I'm all for digestion but just being in her stomach and enjoying the experience and knowing I'm making her stomach feel full and happy, totally awesome :D
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:12 pm

I actually hate the idea. Being close to one you love is one thing, but being absorbed by them, meaning that you can never have your body ever again, or live, means that you're basically dying to be their substance. Why I like vampireism, is because the vampire is draing blood, by a parasitic mean, but they arn't absorbing the person, which means that person can still have their body, unless they die of course, but as long as the vampire has control, then it's good. That way, you are still filling the need of the other person, without actually losing your body.

In short, I'm not a fan of the more popular vore, so this would a hell no for me.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:20 pm

Moon_Princess_Yue wrote:I actually hate the idea. Being close to one you love is one thing, but being absorbed by them, meaning that you can never have your body ever again, or live, means that you're basically dying to be their substance. Why I like vampireism, is because the vampire is draing blood, by a parasitic mean, but they arn't absorbing the person, which means that person can still have their body, unless they die of course, but as long as the vampire has control, then it's good. That way, you are still filling the need of the other person, without actually losing your body.

In short, I'm not a fan of the more popular vore, so this would a hell no for me.

Actually that is a neat idea as well. I did variants of that in a couple stories. But would this feeling even include if the prey reforms? Not wanting to step on toes, just wondering.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

MisterEbony wrote:Actually that is a neat idea as well. I did variants of that in a couple stories. But would this feeling even include if the prey reforms? Not wanting to step on toes, just wondering.

I'm not sure about the whole reforming thing, but that is a thought, and something to consider. I honestly havn't put much thought into it. It just makes feel too much like a prying mantis if I ate the one I love. The thought of this kind of vore I guess just doesn't appeal to me much. I have issues with wrapping my mind around it, same thing with the UB. Pregnancy doesn't appeal to me at all, and it's painful as hell to have a baby, so that turns me off the idea of it.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby redsquallff8 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Well if you get unbirthed by the one you love..you get a special thing..a second chance at life and you get to be with the one you love forever. If you are swallowed alive..you get a tingling feeling and exatsy before multiple orgasms before being together forever and your soul will travel with them forever and then you can have ghost sex! Then later be birthed by them and get to have the fun all over again.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/6997117/ The new me! Art by razor231
redsquallff8
???

Postby Archangel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:41 pm

redsquallff8 wrote:Well if you get unbirthed by the one you love..you get a special thing..a second chance at life and you get to be with the one you love forever. If you are swallowed alive..you get a tingling feeling and exatsy before multiple orgasms before being together forever and your soul will travel with them forever and then you can have ghost sex! Then later be birthed by them and get to have the fun all over again.

I kinda like this idea, both aspects as well. As long as you came back as yourself in full form of course.

My ideal fantasies of vore and any of the assorted extra aspects have a deep romantic feeling with them if I can help it. Good old vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Cock Vore, all of it can not only give you a sense of closeness with your partner. But total and complete satisfaction for both parties involved. It's very sexual and sensual to me.
Unbirth and/or Soft vore me.
Archangel
???

Postby redsquallff8 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Archangel wrote:
redsquallff8 wrote:Well if you get unbirthed by the one you love..you get a special thing..a second chance at life and you get to be with the one you love forever. If you are swallowed alive..you get a tingling feeling and exatsy before multiple orgasms before being together forever and your soul will travel with them forever and then you can have ghost sex! Then later be birthed by them and get to have the fun all over again.

I kinda like this idea, both aspects as well. As long as you came back as yourself in full form of course.

My ideal fantasies of vore and any of the assorted extra aspects have a deep romantic feeling with them if I can help it. Good old vore, Unbirth, Anal Vore, Cock Vore, all of it can not only give you a sense of closeness with your partner. But total and complete satisfaction for both parties involved. It's very sexual and sensual to me.

you rock
redsquallff8
???

Postby Archangel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Hahaha thanks Redsquallff8 :D
Archangel
???

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:02 pm

You guys bring up interseting points. There are things that I differ on. With the oral vore, I hate the whole occupying the same body with another person. And I don't understand how that is suppose to give you multiple orgasms. It's not very sexual with me, because it doesn't do anything for me to just be used as energy. If traveling is an issue, then I would want to travel with them in two seperate bodies. Again, being absorbed means that I lose my body, and I have no control over anything that hapends to me, which means that my life is over.

For UB, I can understand if you want a second chance in life. However, if I lived once, I really don't feel like living again. That's what reincarnation is for. Same with with oral/any popular kind of vore on here, it's not sexual to me.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 am

Moon_Princess_Yue wrote:You guys bring up interseting points. There are things that I differ on. With the oral vore, I hate the whole occupying the same body with another person. And I don't understand how that is suppose to give you multiple orgasms. It's not very sexual with me, because it doesn't do anything for me to just be used as energy. If traveling is an issue, then I would want to travel with them in two seperate bodies. Again, being absorbed means that I lose my body, and I have no control over anything that hapends to me, which means that my life is over.

For UB, I can understand if you want a second chance in life. However, if I lived once, I really don't feel like living again. That's what reincarnation is for. Same with with oral/any popular kind of vore on here, it's not sexual to me.

Ehh each and every person has his or her own kinks. I agree with your view on actual vore and all other aspects of it, which is why I like the endo aspect. It's non fatal and thus spins can be applied, that's where the multiple orgasms can come into play. Some see it as sexual others not so much. That's the joy of fantasy, we can make it whatever we wish. So being kept and it being pleasurable then released, digestion, reformation or any of the other things goes along with just that. We all know it terms of real life this kinda of thing isn't possible. We wish it to be that way, so we fantasize it to be that way. You said you wouldn't want to lose your body, so simply put your not one for digestion. No need to bring something you don't like into something you do, when it's your fantasy.

With Unbirth its the exact same thing. It's a fantasy and every fantasy is different with each person. I personally agree with your view on living once, I might not want to live again. Endo here as well along with any of the other aspects, so like I said above, it's the exact same thing. Try not to add so much realism to a fantasy that is purely just that, Fantasy. Just enjoy it for whatever it is, whatever your in particular kink may be. Rather it be sexual or not. Hopefully I've shed some light on your confusion. :D
Archangel
???

Postby Moon_Princess_Yue » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:15 am

Non fatal, I think I could handle. Being swallowed is a defident no lol. I just don't like the final destination, so to speak. But yeah, I'm trying to step away from the realism, and think that anything here is possible. I'm just really trying to understand these is all, and it's a little fuzzy on the details, but it's like you said, to each their own. I think that If I'm open to anything, it'll most likely be non fatal.
Moon_Princess_Yue
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:38 am

Trying to figure out why each and every person likes what they like is almost impossible. People like whatever they like for whatever reasons they do. Trying to understand why others like what they do will do nothing but cause you to be either misguided or confused about what it is in each aspect that you like. It's more or less about trying to figure out what you like and why you like it. No one else can tell you what your gonna like, so you just have to figure out what your willing to try and try it to see if you like it. Tweak it afterwards from their.
Archangel
???

Postby redsquallff8 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:39 am

off subject but archangel nice avatar of Nero From DMC4
redsquallff8
???

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world