Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby filiberto » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:28 am

xiaorounu wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2l8kNHo_wg Starts at 3:20

Holy crap that was awesome! Did they really just go through that woman's digestive system to vanquish all those creatures? And make her go to the bathroom to get rid of the final one?? Would love to have a translation of what actually happened there.
filiberto
Participator

Postby Seproth » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:14 pm

filiberto wrote:

Holy crap that was awesome! Did they really just go through that woman's digestive system to vanquish all those creatures? And make her go to the bathroom to get rid of the final one?? Would love to have a translation of what actually happened there.

Ahhh yes Cranyon Shin-Chan as it is known in the west. Shin is voiced by the now way over used Laura Bailey in the English dub.

This was almost definitely an imagine spot but ya know still fun
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:37 am

Getting Nosey is out. Hope Nottie likes it!

https://bit.ly/3mlbFd5
dude101
---

Postby filiberto » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:22 pm

Seproth wrote:
filiberto wrote:

Ahhh yes Cranyon Shin-Chan as it is known in the west. Shin is voiced by the now way over used Laura Bailey in the English dub.

This was almost definitely an imagine spot but ya know still fun

And it's gone :( Any idea what episode it was? I'm going to try to find it again somewhere.
filiberto
Participator

Postby acet » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Getting nosey was good! been waiting for it to come out for a while
acet
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:42 pm

acet wrote:Getting nosey was good! been waiting for it to come out for a while

Then how come people on DeviantArt are whining about it?
dude101
---

Postby ProfessorGecko » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:13 pm

dude101 wrote:
acet wrote:Getting nosey was good! been waiting for it to come out for a while

Then how come people on DeviantArt are whining about it?

By the looks of it, I think it was just one guy complaining about it the most based on the comments on some DeviantArt posts about it (not counting the results of the DeviantArt poll).

I haven't read the comic yet, but I'm willing to read it because it's one of the only Vore Fan comics I'm interested in, along with A Royal Pain, Endonaut, and A Journey through Arianne (which are the only ones focused on endo and body exploration).
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:45 pm

I was referring to the poll, honestly. It comes off like nose content's a big turn off and it disappoints me. I make a comic as tribute to Nottie and this happens.
dude101
---

Postby Eka » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:51 pm

dude101 wrote:I was referring to the poll, honestly. It comes off like nose content's a big turn off and it disappoints me. I make a comic as tribute to Nottie and this happens.

You never please everyone.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Asterisk74 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:21 am

dude101 wrote:I was referring to the poll, honestly. It comes off like nose content's a big turn off and it disappoints me. I make a comic as tribute to Nottie and this happens.

To be honest, I think it might have been better received if it was a Giantessfan production.

Vorefan seems to be mostly same-size material. I imagine it might've come across as an out of the blue, unrelated focus to the usual fare.
https://ko-fi.com/dwarfstaraster
This stuff gets expensive! Any donations are appreciated!
Asterisk74
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:08 am

Asterisk74 wrote:

To be honest, I think it might have been better received if it was a Giantessfan production.

Vorefan seems to be mostly same-size material. I imagine it might've come across as an out of the blue, unrelated focus to the usual fare.

Seems fair enough. Just trying to do some giantess-related vore content for the site in ways that would fit. Royal Problem has been well-received so far at least and issue 2's in the pipeline.
dude101
---

Postby filiberto » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:46 am

I'm not that into nose content, but I still appreciated the comic. The portions where he went into her stomach were nice, maybe Vorefan.com should have highlighted those panels to appeal to people more strictly into vore.
filiberto
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:52 am

Thanks! Fortunately, the next issue of A Royal Dilemma should make you guys happy! Comic's in the pipeline so it's just a matter of when.
dude101
---

Postby SpiritForest » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:43 am

I would suggest to make use of wimpering's plots. They are way better structured, detailed and organized. Honestly, after that long wait, I am very dissapointed :/
SpiritForest
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:10 pm

SpiritForest wrote:I would suggest to make use of wimpering's plots. They are way better structured, detailed and organized. Honestly, after that long wait, I am very dissapointed :/

It was my first real attempt at nose-focused stuff. I'm more into vore and endo normally.
dude101
---

Postby Seproth » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sCNc_eelAA

oh hey look they did it again

much shorter this time.

Also again weird weight gain/stuffing fetish RPG if that ain't your jam you might wanna skip.

I liked the first instance better but still this has the internal action external reaction jam.

For what it is this RPG is actually quite good. Surprisingly so honestly
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:37 am

Season 3 of the 2018 Polly Pocket came out a couple weeks ago, and apparently Polly spends most of the episode “The Big Ball” in a girl’s ear. Not sure if there are any internal shots, but it could be interesting regardless. Could someone with a Netflix account take a look for us?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:51 am

digidus wrote:Season 3 of the 2018 Polly Pocket came out a couple weeks ago, and apparently Polly spends most of the episode “The Big Ball” in a girl’s ear. Not sure if there are any internal shots, but it could be interesting regardless. Could someone with a Netflix account take a look for us?

No internals. She's on the outer part of the ear talking into it.
dude101
---

Postby Ryanair792 » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:01 am

I wonder if "Getting Nosey" will get a continuation?
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby digidus » Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:27 am

dude101 wrote:
digidus wrote:Season 3 of the 2018 Polly Pocket came out a couple weeks ago, and apparently Polly spends most of the episode “The Big Ball” in a girl’s ear. Not sure if there are any internal shots, but it could be interesting regardless. Could someone with a Netflix account take a look for us?

No internals. She's on the outer part of the ear talking into it.

Oh well, that still sounds pretty cool. Thanks.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world