Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Asderternal » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:57 pm

You know, maybe maybe MAYBE...
we should try and do a Discord thing, it can be more faster to recollect every source and media, and even add our works too.
just saying, forum stuff can be deleted sometimes
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby digidus » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:09 pm

We do have a discord server for endo, actually. I’ll PM you a link if you’re interested.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asderternal » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:40 pm

digidus wrote:We do have a discord server for endo, actually. I’ll PM you a link if you’re interested.

yes please
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thorn42 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:54 pm

Hey Digidus! Mind sending me a link to the Discord as well? Very much appreciated!
Thorn42
New to the forum

Postby Asderternal » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:56 pm

Thorn42 wrote:Hey Digidus! Mind sending me a link to the Discord as well? Very much appreciated!

if he cant do it i'll do it.
Asderternal
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:10 pm

Count me in for a link, too! Please PM me!
dude101
---

Postby reboot678 » Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:43 pm

Me too please send me the link :)
reboot678
Somewhat familiar

Postby xiaorounu » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:32 pm

digidus wrote:We do have a discord server for endo, actually. I’ll PM you a link if you’re interested.

I'm interested, please send me the link :D
xiaorounu
New to the forum

Postby digidus » Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:39 pm

Whoa, I wasn't expecting this much of a response. I'll just put the invite here since sending PMs to everyone who wants in would take too long. Here: [link removed, PM me if you want it]
Last edited by digidus on Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:52 am

digidus wrote:Whoa, I wasn't expecting this much of a response. I'll just put the invite here since sending PMs to everyone who wants in would take too long. Here: https://discord.gg/FFFBUkvN

Can I also add to this, can anyone joining please identify themselves when joining and show some sign of activity, because I'm trying to run that place and it's very difficult not knowing who is coming in.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:17 pm

supersonicracing wrote:You won’t believe what I just found:
https://youtu.be/G8VY03cGv4M

Whelp, RIP to the long lost Penguin no Mondai episode; the channel got terminated somehow. I really hope one of you saved this video, otherwise it may be lost again!
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Okay, so here's a frustrating one. It's a webcomic called "Comments on a Postcard". The description of this particular strip reads:

Even when they've been shrunk down to the size of molecules and swallowed by Edna, apparently Albert and his brother-in-law Steve can always find a way to get up to some wacky hijinks in Vagus.

(I am going to resist the temptation to make a joke about them getting on Edna's nerves.)

The frustrating thing is that everything about this webcomic seems to be broken. The images don't load, for any of them. Not even the character profiles, I don't even know what the art looks like
https://www.mezzacotta.net/postcard/?comic=2458

Now I don't know if any internet sleuths here can find this, but all I could figure out was the dude had trouble with the website and said he was working to fix it. That was in 2019.
ihateu91
---

Postby Seproth » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:05 pm

NaN9 wrote:
supersonicracing wrote:You won’t believe what I just found:
https://youtu.be/G8VY03cGv4M

Whelp, RIP to the long lost Penguin no Mondai episode; the channel got terminated somehow. I really hope one of you saved this video, otherwise it may be lost again!

While I hate to say it for the years of looking I was not very good.

Like sad to see it leave but at least for those of who spent years looking we saw it
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:47 pm

ihateu91 wrote:The frustrating thing is that everything about this webcomic seems to be broken. The images don't load, for any of them. Not even the character profiles, I don't even know what the art looks like
Now I don't know if any internet sleuths here can find this, but all I could figure out was the dude had trouble with the website and said he was working to fix it. That was in 2019.

Welcome to Comments on a Postcard! That's the site's entire gimmick. All of the images are intentionally broken, so you have to use your imagination to figure out what it looks like.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:12 am

digidus wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:The frustrating thing is that everything about this webcomic seems to be broken. The images don't load, for any of them. Not even the character profiles, I don't even know what the art looks like

Welcome to Comments on a Postcard! That's the site's entire gimmick. All of the images are intentionally broken, so you have to use your imagination to figure out what it looks like.

For real? I had no idea. Seems like that joke would run its course pretty quickly, there are thousands of these things. O_o
ihateu91
---

Postby dude101 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:18 pm

Forgot to share this, but here's a Mortal Kombat endo story I requested a while ago:

https://www.deviantart.com/cubedcinder1 ... -872151994
dude101
---

Postby Seproth » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:39 pm

TreFix wrote:https://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/X1vJnKZGK8A/X1vJnKZPAE8

Any word n a translation for this?
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:06 pm

While the Penguin no Mondai endo was not that great, it also was not that bad. The mouth scene carries the entire episode, and that alone is better than some of the other finds. Even though it was a let-down, it was still nice to have it in our inventory. Oh well, it was nice to finally see it. Feel bad for any future members who come across this thread months/years from now. :(
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:03 pm

Hi everyone it's me your local parasite or as you know me Seproth

I am here to talk about my addiction in the hopes that it helps me get over that addiction for my sanity

You see that link in my previous comment... I have become fucking obessed with that chapter.

To an actual concerning degree... It just randomly started yesterday morning and now invades my every thought...

So yeah...
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mehtwo » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:41 pm

Seproth wrote:Hi everyone it's me your local parasite or as you know me Seproth

I am here to talk about my addiction in the hopes that it helps me get over that addiction for my sanity

You see that link in my previous comment... I have become fucking obessed with that chapter.

To an actual concerning degree... It just randomly started yesterday morning and now invades my every thought...

So yeah...

i'm not going to lie i thought you were about to say that you had a drug addiction and i got worried
Mehtwo
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world