Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello c: So I made Sabrina's birthday request here c: Have a nice birthday today c:

You can check my DA if you wish as well here c: I'm open to requests. https://www.deviantart.com/milky12daddy
Attachments
1583006599385.png
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby CelestialMirror » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:55 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby Milky12Daddy » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:53 pm

CelestialMirror wrote:Aww, Milky that's so nice of you, I bet Steph will love it when she sees it!

Also. IT'S HAPPENED! The ultimate endo vore experience has been made!!

Hughoftheskies recently made a full tour simulator game; It has top-notch animation, really interesting dialogue, and a very detailed internal environment! A traveling woman is captured by an adorable giant lady who has a monkey tail; The pred 'invites' her to walk into her mouth, and you explore/escape from there! The game even has a dynamic mini map that tracks where you are in the hostess's body- And she's a real cutie, with amazing pred-prey dialogue all throughout the tour!

You can download it right from their post on Eka's! It's easily one of the best vore game's I've ever seen, and it's pretty sizable too!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/585912

Aw, thanks Man c: I hope I can help you guys with more content n_n
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 pm

CelestialMirror wrote:Aww, Milky that's so nice of you, I bet Steph will love it when she sees it!

Also. IT'S HAPPENED! The ultimate endo vore experience has been made!!

Hughoftheskies recently made a full tour simulator game; It has top-notch animation, really interesting dialogue, and a very detailed internal environment! A traveling woman is captured by an adorable giant lady who has a monkey tail; The pred 'invites' her to walk into her mouth, and you explore/escape from there! The game even has a dynamic mini map that tracks where you are in the hostess's body- And she's a real cutie, with amazing pred-prey dialogue all throughout the tour!

You can download it right from their post on Eka's! It's easily one of the best vore game's I've ever seen, and it's pretty sizable too!

https://aryion.com/g4/view/585912

I REALLY wanna play it, but I have a Mac. DAMNIT!
dude101
---

Postby reed9000 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Not sure if this is allowed (mods let me know if it is and I'll delete my post), but I bought a Japanese manga thinking it'd have endo in a guy. Turns out the book's entirely in two girls which is not my thing so I'm looking to sell it. Since I had them shipped from Japan it would make no financial sense for me to return it. If anyone's willing to buy it please send me a DM. Thanks :)

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg
reed9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crispysteven » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:28 pm

reed9000 wrote:Not sure if this is allowed (mods let me know if it is and I'll delete my post), but I bought a Japanese manga thinking it'd have endo in a guy. Turns out the book's entirely in two girls which is not my thing so I'm looking to sell it. Since I had them shipped from Japan it would make no financial sense for me to return it. If anyone's willing to buy it please send me a DM. Thanks :)

Dude that's awesome and yeah we had a slightly blurry upload of it last year - it's one of my favourite finds in recent times for us, so thanks for informing us!

Also based on milkdaddy's aforementioned drawing Sabrina appears to be a fellow appreciator for micro-civilisations ;)

https://www.deviantart.com/milky12daddy ... -832212262
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:39 am

reed9000 wrote:Not sure if this is allowed (mods let me know if it is and I'll delete my post), but I bought a Japanese manga thinking it'd have endo in a guy. Turns out the book's entirely in two girls which is not my thing so I'm looking to sell it. Since I had them shipped from Japan it would make no financial sense for me to return it. If anyone's willing to buy it please send me a DM. Thanks :)

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

Man, you're missing out! It is most certainly a top-tier endo experience, and I'm glad that I bought a copy for myself. I really hope a sequel comes out soon...
(Though, I can relate to your feelings of disappointment. The reverse thing happened to me last year. ^^; )
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seproth » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:28 am

Crispysteven wrote:

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

That book has already been uploaded on this thread. The pics were pretty blurry though so it's nice to see some HD pics of the manga

What where I don’t remember this!
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:54 pm

(Removed)
Last edited by CelestialMirror on Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
CelestialMirror
Somewhat familiar

Postby xiaorounu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Seproth wrote:
Crispysteven wrote:

IMG_1063.jpeg

IMG_1064.jpeg

That book has already been uploaded on this thread. The pics were pretty blurry though so it's nice to see some HD pics of the manga

What where I don’t remember this!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... tNDD1moad9
xiaorounu
New to the forum

Postby xiaorounu » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm

xiaorounu
New to the forum

Postby digidus » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Link is 404ing for me. What show is it, and what’s it about? We appreciate having a little context going into these things.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:49 am

Yeah, the link's not working. What is it?
ihateu91
---

Postby xiaorounu » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:31 am

digidus wrote:Link is 404ing for me. What show is it, and what’s it about? We appreciate having a little context going into these things.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YAUve ... knEJni6spk
xiaorounu
New to the forum

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am

^For some reason the video isn't formatted properly. It stutters a lot and past the 5:38 mark it just goes black screen but you can still make out audio.

I think this is another direct link to the thing in question, but I can't get it to actually start playing:
https://www.my7475.com/html/v530099.html
ihateu91
---

Postby digidus » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:31 am

ihateu91 wrote:I think this is another direct link to the thing in question, but I can't get it to actually start playing:
https://www.my7475.com/html/v530099.html

Google Translate says it’s copyright. This is probably the first time any Chinese website has given a damn about copyright, incidentally.

What’s it about? See, this is the problem with simply coming in and posting video links with no context. People won’t know what it was if it ever gets removed.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:32 pm

Nice find from one of the chaps in the Discord server, features a giantess goddess thing hiding in the seabed to trap the heroes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdeE9A9B23w
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:22 pm

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Nice find from one of the chaps in the Discord server, features a giantess goddess thing hiding in the seabed to trap the heroes

ehhhh not quite

WELCOME TO JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE! Stardust Crusaders

They aren't even technically inside her mouth just a rock formation that she made look like the inside of her mouth...

It uhhh does not end well for her.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Seproth wrote:
CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:Nice find from one of the chaps in the Discord server, features a giantess goddess thing hiding in the seabed to trap the heroes

ehhhh not quite

WELCOME TO JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE! Stardust Crusaders

They aren't even technically inside her mouth just a rock formation that she made look like the inside of her mouth...

It uhhh does not end well for her.

Um... if it's a rock formation, how does it have a a functional tongue and wiggling uvula? (Props to the creators to include that)
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world