Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby digidus » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:33 am

Speaking just for myself I’d rather wait until Karbo finishes their own colors. Even if it’s pay-what-you-want. I’d just prefer to have it with the characters in their “canon” colors.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby flashlight15 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:10 am

digidus wrote:Speaking just for myself I’d rather wait until Karbo finishes their own colors. Even if it’s pay-what-you-want. I’d just prefer to have it with the characters in their “canon” colors.

Even for the original uncolored one I had paid. I just feel like artists like Karbo deserve so much credit for the incredible artwork they create for both the vore and endo community. Me coloring in Karbo's work was never done with the intent of discouraging their work, nor would i ever try and steal it and claim it as my own. I just find adding color to be a fun thing to fool around with, as it's kinda neat invisioning the art in a different way. If anybody wants to see any of the other ones I colored you are welcome to just private message me, as it isn't appropriate for me to post it on the main thread.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby nolanpippo » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:26 am

Here the AKB 48, megumi oohori endo.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NvusCKwx0nU&t=1140s
nolanpippo
New to the forum

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:31 am

nolanpippo wrote:Here the AKB 48, megumi oohori endo.

I don't see any endo anywhere
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby TDF9055 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:40 am

TeruyukiKiryuin wrote:

There's an endoscopy that starts at 17:21.
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:45 am

TDF9055 wrote:
TeruyukiKiryuin wrote:

There's an endoscopy that starts at 17:21.

Ok, thank you! :D
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Just sent in my next script to VoreFan. Nottie, this one's taylor-made especially for you!
dude101
---

Postby supersonicracing » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:14 pm

supersonicracing wrote:https://youtu.be/xT0rBQfLa5Q
I don’t know if you all remember, but I posted recently this clip of this movie, CIS: Chaoten im Sondereinsatz. It’s basically a CSI parody, which is known for its inside shots. I figure it could have good material, so if someone can find the full movie, that’d be awesome.

I feel like a lot of you guys are ignoring me on this, as I posted this find and nobody even responded. I thought the full movie might contain good internal material.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby supersonicracing » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:16 pm

supersonicracing wrote:
supersonicracing wrote:https://youtu.be/xT0rBQfLa5Q
I don’t know if you all remember, but I posted recently this clip of this movie, CIS: Chaoten im Sondereinsatz. It’s basically a CSI parody, which is known for its inside shots. I figure it could have good material, so if someone can find the full movie, that’d be awesome.

I feel like a lot of you guys are ignoring me on this, as I posted this find and nobody even responded. I thought the full movie might contain good internal material.

I also found this giantess music video, which seemed to go unnoticed.
https://youtu.be/Bs3ty_aAYys
Forgive me if I’m sounding petty.
supersonicracing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Notthisagain » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:46 pm

No you’re fine friend, your contributions are always great, I personally haven’t responded to it because I haven’t been able to find anything on it and didn’t want to respond with a simple “No, didn’t find anything on it”. Sorry for not responding
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby hmhmh6532 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:04 pm

Last edited by hmhmh6532 on Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
hmhmh6532
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:18 pm

And no one commented on MY post earlier. Oyyyy.....
dude101
---

Postby SuperKirby » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:25 pm

dude101 wrote:And no one commented on MY post earlier. Oyyyy.....

I feel your pain...
SuperKirby
Participator

Postby ProfessorMystery » Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:01 am

I mean, I'm excited for A Royal Dilemma.

Also, what ever happened to Endonaut? Is that ever getting a continuation or are you struggling on what to continue from Issue 2?
Mystery is my allure.
ProfessorMystery
Participator

Postby dude101 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:05 am

ProfessorMystery wrote:

I mean, I'm excited for A Royal Dilemma.

Also, what ever happened to Endonaut? Is that ever getting a continuation or are you struggling on what to continue from Issue 2?

Endonaut's getting one more issue eventually. Just trying to figure out what happens in it. Don't wanna repeat myself. Might have Jake discovered and have Jessica join him on the shrunken fun (it'll be revealed Jake can also shrink other people while shrunken to join him).

Also, my post earlier was referring to a new comic script I sent in that focus mostly on "in-nose" action. And I tailored the main character off of Nottie. That's what I meant before.
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:55 am

dude101 wrote:Also, my post earlier was referring to a new comic script I sent in that focus mostly on "in-nose" action. And I tailored the main character off of Nottie. That's what I meant before.

Is that right? Well that does sound pretty cool to me. Sorry again for not responding, I’m kinda out of it and really I’ve been thinking of just taking a break so that’s why I haven’t been posting art here for a bit, but I look forward to seeing that story Dude ;)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
dude101 wrote:Also, my post earlier was referring to a new comic script I sent in that focus mostly on "in-nose" action. And I tailored the main character off of Nottie. That's what I meant before.

Is that right? Well that does sound pretty cool to me. Sorry again for not responding, I’m kinda out of it and really I’ve been thinking of just taking a break so that’s why I haven’t been posting art here for a bit, but I look forward to seeing that story Dude ;)

No problem. Taking a break's perfectly reasonable.
dude101
---

Postby Crispysteven » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby NaN9 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 am

Crispysteven wrote:Hey I've been searching for good manga pics of this series called おしえて!おしゃべりガイコツ. I know this series has female endo like in volume 21 they go inside a girls stomach (it's on the endosomatophilia wiki) and in volume 10 they go inside a girls nose(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7a1tU0VoAE ... me=900x900). I think they go inside a girls mouth in the 3rd volume but I'm not entirely sure. I know it has more than 60 volumes in it so it has to have something good. So I would like some help in finding pics

Unrelated but I found this online manga talking about ears and in one segment at like page 30 they shrink down and enter their moms ear for like 3-4 pages. (The book cover makes it look like they are gonna go inside the guy but they don't)
https://bpub.jp/bookbeyond/item/000405915778/

I love it when people find new pictures of this manga series, but too bad it's usually a random panel and leaves no trail to the rest. That panel itself is such a tease! This series is just too hard to find. I try and I may find a little something, but really nothing 99% of the time. To be honest, I'm so close to just buying one, but I'm not confident that it's worth it. I'll need more pictures with context!
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:42 am

Last edited by Crispysteven on Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world