Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:02 am

I managed to “find” A Weekend Alone 15, there really isn’t Endo technically, but there is a close-up to reveal that Neil is inside Sarah’s ear which is nice and though he’s chillin in her ear they don’t really show anymore close-ups, it’s just a word bubble pointed towards her ear (which I also appreciated).
EAEDADDD-52CE-45C3-8EDC-7B3685639116.jpeg
This is pretty much it for Endo :/
Last edited by Notthisagain on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby JMDarkly » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:34 pm

Notthisagain wrote:I managed to “find” A Weekend Alone 15, there really isn’t Endo technically, but there is a close-up to reveal that Neil is inside Sarah’s ear which is nice and though he’s chillin in her ear they don’t really show anymore close-ups, it’s just a word bubble pointed towards her ear (which I also appreciated).
EAEDADDD-52CE-45C3-8EDC-7B3685639116.jpeg

If anyone wants the full comic, please just send a PM, don’t flood the topic with requests.

Got to love the 'Boob Fly'.~
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:28 pm

NaN9 wrote:Ahh, finally some good classic endo content! These scenes seem to be getting rarer and rarer; I hope more are spotted in these cartoons. Thanks for the find.

Don't worry Nan, Endo isn't getting rarer luckily! It's always been pretty hard to find, even if you look back at the first few pages of this forum, we've always had to work hard to find new content! It's awesome that we've been able to continuously find more finds all these years, I think it shows a lot of promise that we should always be able to find new endo content out there, even when it is tough to find!

digidus wrote:Another video from Feedfancier, this one based around Wakfu: https://youtube.com/watch?v=BvfWT1u0rak

Been looking forward to this one for months and it does not disappoint.

Thanks for the post Digidus! Glad I was able to see it before the inevitable Youtube censoring!

I really wish Youtube never started striking down vore content... Back before the "Vorepocalypse" on Youtube, the massive youtube-specific vore community was really good, and youtube's non-vore filters helped to filter out extreme stuff and keep everyone safe. I wish they would stop their new policy of banning and filtering vore...
CelestialMirror
Been posting for a bit

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:29 am

I don't know if LEGO counts but in the Lego Movie 2, there were two scenes which took us inside UniKitty's head; first to show her body mechanically revving up for ass-kicking, the second time to show her brain dancing to an addictive song. I can try find the two scenes but first thought I'd get approval to proceed on the content.
CityofLukingtonTEMP
Participator

Postby 22209 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:24 am

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:I don't know if LEGO counts but in the Lego Movie 2, there were two scenes which took us inside UniKitty's head; first to show her body mechanically revving up for ass-kicking, the second time to show her brain dancing to an addictive song. I can try find the two scenes but first thought I'd get approval to proceed on the content.

Not sure if it counts either, but I would like to see it.
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:49 pm

As long as we don't give he-who-must-not-be-named more bad ideas, then fine. I SWEAR, that guy MUST be watching these threads. Where else does he get those f-up "Endo" story ideas?
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Why even bring him up, at this point? He's just that weirdo who shows up every so often to plug his crap stories and then get banned for evading. Complaining about him won't get rid of him. Save your energy.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CelestialMirror » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:00 pm

I found an amazing comic!

This user made an incredible Endo vomic: It's in Japanese, and it's really well drawn. I think its about a man who uses a virtual reality device to meet a cute nurse lady. They start kissing, but then she shrinks him, and sends him down to her belly, but with some great panel sequences in between. It looks like it's still in progress, and that it will be full tour!

The pinned August 4th Tweet has all 3 parts in it (You gotta scroll through the post to find all 3 segments).

https://twitter.com/niwakapoteto
CelestialMirror
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Random thought, but kinda surprised no one's tried to do an endo story centered around Velma from Scooby-Doo. Best Nerd Girl needs some love, man.
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:05 pm

dude101 wrote:Random thought, but kinda surprised no one's tried to do an endo story centered around Velma from Scooby-Doo. Best Nerd Girl needs some love, man.

Probably because people are more into Daphne.
who1sth1s
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:03 pm

who1sth1s wrote:
dude101 wrote:Random thought, but kinda surprised no one's tried to do an endo story centered around Velma from Scooby-Doo. Best Nerd Girl needs some love, man.

Probably because people are more into Daphne.

It'd be a great idea for either girl regardless.
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JustSomePrey » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:09 am

SpokleArt has an unbirth com featuring Velma as a giantess. Close enough right?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/520438
JustSomePrey
Somewhat familiar

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby flashlight15 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:14 am

CelestialMirror wrote:I found an amazing comic!

This user made an incredible Endo vomic: It's in Japanese, and it's really well drawn. I think its about a man who uses a virtual reality device to meet a cute nurse lady. They start kissing, but then she shrinks him, and sends him down to her belly, but with some great panel sequences in between. It looks like it's still in progress, and that it will be full tour!

The pinned August 4th Tweet has all 3 parts in it (You gotta scroll through the post to find all 3 segments).

Great find CelestialMirror!
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

Postby CelestialMirror » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:49 am

flashlight15 wrote:
CelestialMirror wrote:I found an amazing comic!

Great find CelestialMirror!

Thanks Flashlight!

Also, I translated the comic to English too, using the image translator I found a while back!

https://www.imagetranslate.com/

Turns out it’s even more endo-themed than we originally thought, the main character is a fan of endo too!

I’ve included the transcript below. Keep in mind that it is in Japanese Manga style, so you read the right page first, and read text bubbles from right to left. After translating it, I also tweaked sentence structures so that they match English speech patterns, but the thoughts and intent of what is being said still matches up. I'll put the entire translation in a "Spoiler" so it doesn't take up a ridiculous amount of space, haha

I’ll call the girl Nurse (I didn’t see her name said in the manga), and the guy Guest, since that is what Nurse calls him.

Spoiler: show
Comic found here, Posted August 4th 2019: https://twitter.com/niwakapoteto

(Pages 1-2)

Guest: Today’s the day! The “Super ☆ Body Sensation VR” is out. I’ve been waiting for this adventure for forever!

Guest: This game is exactly what I have been looking for. It’s an experience where you can explore the human body from a first-person point of view.

Guest: In fact, it’s supposed to be so realistic that it actually feels like you are exploring inside of a real person!

Guest: Okay, it’s loading up now. I think it’s about to start!

Nurse: Welcome~!

Nurse: You must be today’s guest! It’s nice to meet you, welcome to the Super ☆ Body Sensation VR. As you probably already know, I’ll be your guide for this adventure.

Nurse: Thank you so much for being visiting… Please make sure to stay safe!

(Pages 3-4)

Nurse: First things first; Due to your current size, I can't ingest you as you are. Take this medicine I have here…

*She puts a small tablet between her lips*

*She kisses him, and pushes the medicine into his mouth*

*He blacks out for a moment*

Guest: Whoa, what happened… Did I just wake up again?

Nurse: Prepare to commence the shrinking process…! Don’t worry, it is perfectly safe.

Nurse: ...Successful Reduction in size!

Nurse: Good morning, Good morning♪♪♪ I am glad to see that the process was successful♪

(Pages 5-6)

*She picks him up*

Nurse: Excuse me…

Nurse: Make sure to prepare yourself, because it’s time for you to explore my body♪ Are you excited?

Nurse: Well then… Shall we? <3

Nurse: Ahhhhh...

Nurse: Don’t worry... you’ll be nice and safe inside of me…~

(Pages 7-8) (Remember to read the right page first, the first panel is the dark one!)

Guest: I can feel the tip of her tongue, but... It’s too dark...

Guest: I can’t see anything like this. I wish there was more light…

*Her mouth becomes lit up*

Guest: Oh, thanks! I can see clearly now! So, this must be her mouth… Whoa!

Nurse: Welcome to my mouth, Guest! The first things you should see are waves of my saliva…

(Pages 7-8)

Nurse: I’ve been building up a lot of Saliva, so that you can see it up close… Mwah <3

Guest: Oof!

Guest: It’s so warm in here, It feels really good… Wait, something is going on...

(Pages 9-10)

G: Wahh! I’m being pressed up against from all sides, it feels like I’m at Souju High Station!!

*He blushes* *She blushes too*

Nurse: Hmm… it feels like you’re moving towards the back of my mouth. I’m glad that you will be able to see the rest of my body now♪

Nurse: GULP

*He falls down her throat*

(Pages 11-12)

Nurse: You’ll be arriving down in my stomach soon♪

*He falls down into her stomach*

Pages (13-14)

Guest: Owch…! This is gastric juice!

Guest: I fell down so quickly, I can’t believe I’m here already…

Guest: I can’t stay here long... I’ll need to go deeper into her body in order to reach the “exit”…

*He dives*

Guest: It’s really messy in here. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, it is a stomach... There’s a lot of food derbies everywhere…

Guest: *Cough Cough* Whew, I was able to survive the stomach and gastric juices somehow… This is her… intestines?

Guest: It’ll be a long journey from here on out. It’ll consist of… (It sounds like he is going to list something on the next page)
CelestialMirror
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:58 am

Well, my script for A Royal Problem # 1 has been approved for VoreFan! It took a while for me to get my ideas down, but I think I've got this nailed. Plus, I added a scene in this first issue that I think some of you are gonna be VERY happy about! I'll give you a hint: it's not brain endo (obviously), but it's one of the more popular areas of the body for internal scenes on here!
dude101
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:18 pm

Ear? Nose?
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:46 pm

digidus wrote:Ear? Nose?

Nose.
dude101