Endosomatophilia in Media Database - I need your help!

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Endosomatophilia in Media Database - I need your help!

Postby Albedo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:26 pm

You might have noticed the Endosomatophilia Database on the frontpage I am currently creating. As the title of the thread might tell you, it is about endoso content in media, like in video games, books or movies.
And in order to accomplish this the best I can, I seek your help, my fellow endoso-fanatics. ;-)
If you can remember any endoso sequence from any movie, game or other media, then tell us about it here. Not only will it be interesting to see what you saw, how you perceived it and how you liked it, it will also help the endoso-database to grow. So, if you know of an endoso-sequence in any media, then post it here in this thread, tell us about it and it will find its place in the database. Just so you know, if it is vore, then it´s all right as well, since vore is part of endoso as well. But it has to be vore with a small prey and some scenes that show us the insides of the the pred, be it a book or a movie.
Well, I´ll start with some endoso-stuff I know about, apart from the things I posted in the database already.

COMIC BOOKS
Batman - The Dark Knight Strikes Again

MANGA
Dr. Slump

BOOK
Animorphs #42
Buz
Der kleine Medicus (German)
Der Zwerg im kopf (German)

MOVIE
Innerspace
Jakten pa Nyrensteien (Norwegian)
Micro Mini Kids
Osmosis Jones
The Fantastic Voyage

TV SERIES
Clarissa
Homeboys from Outerspace
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Weird Science

CARTOON
Aaahhh! Real Monsters
Brave Little Tailor
Captain N (Episode "Germ Wars")
Captain Planet & the Planeteers (Episode "An Inside Job")
Codename Kids Nextdoor (episode "Operation: S.P.R.O.U.T.")
Disney´s Darkwing Duck
Disney´s Doug
Disney´s Quack Pack
Fairly Odd Parents
Fantastic Max
Il était une fois...la vie
Lilo & Stitch
Newton
Ozzy & Drix
Rocko´s Modern Life
The Simpsons (Halloween segment "In the Belly of the Boss")
South Park (short segment of episode "The Death Camp of tolerance")
super Mouse
Timon & Pumbaa

ANIME
Doraemon
Dragon Ball Z
Dr. Slump
Micronauts

So much for now, next time with a list of video games.

Aynway, if you´ve seen any of the shows or read any of the books with the endoso content I´ve posted above, then tell us about it as well! you´re more than welcome! And of course, especially tell us about any media that does not appear above yet! If you´ve seen a cartoon with endoso that does not appear in this list yet, then post it here as well, please!

So, everyone, help the Endoso-databse to grow with your endoso-experience. Here we go!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Endosomatophilia in Media Database - I need your help!

Postby Albedo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:04 pm

Well, I´ll continue with a video game list, then.
VIDEO GAMES
Abadox
Ape Escape
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Breath of Fire II
Congo´s Caper
Darkstalkers 3
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy Legend II
Grandia
Grandia II
Kingdom Hearts
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time
Microsurgeon
Paper Mario
Popolocrois
Rex Ronan: Experimental Surgeon
Space Quest VI
Starfox Adventures
Super Adventure Island
Super Bonk
super Ghouls´n´Ghosts
Super Mario Land II: 6 Golden Coins
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi´s Island
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Simpsons: Bart´s Nightmare

Would be really nice if you´d help me to make this list grow! I hope some of you will bother to help the community!
Last edited by Albedo on Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silky » Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:40 pm

The magic schoolbus had several vore episodes that had the class explore the inside of one of the other classmates (harmlessly) so I guess that would fit the general endo description. This series had fantastic scenes (all scientifically accurate) of the digestive system with lots of shots inside the stomach, intestines, etc.

I saw an ad on TV a few years back for Honey I shrunk the Kids series where the kids were in a shrunken car that was swallowed by one of the parents. Great shots of the inside of the stomach with the cars' headlights lighting up the stomach walls. I tried to record it but never found which episode it was in.

Earthworm Jim had a level where you were inside the guts of one of the bad monsters fighting your way towards the (mouth, stomach?).

The final level in Tail concerto dealt with trying to rescue a catgirl from the inside of a giant mech's stomach.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Albedo » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:43 pm

@Silky
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it!
I think the Earthworm Jim level you´re talking about was in Earthworm Jim 2, and I think it took place in the intestines of some...thing.

As for the Honey, I shrunk the kids ad, it was probably one for the first episode of the Honey, I shrunk the kids TV series. I think it was called "Honey, we´ve been swallowed by Grandpa". Thank you for reminding me of that!

Oh, yes...the magical school bus! I think there´s a famous episode that takes place inside the digestive tract of a classmate. Anyway, is the endoso content there in the cartoon, or the books? Or both?

And Tail Concerto had something like that? Oy! Never played that game, but thanks for mentioning!

So, thank you for your help, Silky!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silky » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:03 am

(Oh, yes...the magical school bus! I think there´s a famous episode that takes place inside the digestive tract of a classmate. Anyway, is the endoso content there in the cartoon, or the books? Or both?)

I've only seen the cartoons on TV....never read the books. There may be two episodes like this...one where Ralph swallows the bus practicing for an olive eating contest, and another where a different classmate is sick and the class goes in to see how the body fights germs. I believe I have both episodes on tape somewhere. I used to strip mine the afternoon cartoon shows by blanket recording hours of content looking for shows that had vore in them.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Eka » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:18 am

Talking about bus, I am not sure if the Movie "My Neighbor Totoro" count, where the two girls rides inside the cat bus.
Eka
Administrator

Re:

Postby elrae70 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:13 am

Yeah, that level in earthworm jim 2 is called "Villi People", so it's probably intestines, they also have the moonlight sonata for background music. The magic scool bus episode is called "The Magic School Bus For Lunch". I used to have it on tape, but no video capture card, sorry.
elrae70
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Albedo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:29 pm

Well, thanks everyone for participating so far! It really helped me a lot to remember some endosoma media I forgot about or even some new content. Thanks a lot!
If you find something new or recall anything you´ve seen that has something to do with endosoma, then tell us here. It´s always cool to know what you saw and what you thoguht of it, and of course it will find its place in the database.
By the way, you can also bring in TV ads. There might be some with that theme, who knows.
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Tails » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:54 am

Another movie that would fall under this category is "Shaolin vs. Evil Dead." I posted a description of the scenes just a moment ago on the Vore in Movies topic. I wasn't entirally sure of the definition of Endosomatophilia at the time. While it's arguable as to wether the events were vore they definitly fall under this category. The basic description of what happened is (mostly taken from my previous post);

in an early scene they seal the souls of the zombies they defeat into eggs. Midway into the battle Tien, a young apprentice, is forcefed one of the eggs. In a later seen he repeatedly runs into a wall, belly first, as the spirit tries to escape his body. His belly inflates a bit in a later scene, though it kind of looks like a pillow in my opinon ^_^. The best part happens later in the film. Tien's stomach bloats up much further than before and begins to wiggle a bit of it's own accord. Tien starts rubbing it to try and stop the intestinal pain, it moves against his rubs, and you hear the ghost inside it speak a couple of times. He later on "gives birth" to the ghost in the form of a boy a couple years younger than him (whom he calls "Little Egg"). The boy follows him around for the remainder of the movie, calling him "Mommy."
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Shinji » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:07 pm

qqq
Last edited by Shinji on Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shinji
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Feign » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:51 am

Alien Nine, Episode 4... Can't remember the name of the episode, but the whole thing is vorish. There's a clip from the very end of ep 3 where a girl gets swallowed. All of ep 4 is where the others are trying to get her out of the creature as it defends itself psychicly. The great thing is that as the girl is willingly (and painlessly) digested the show occasionally cuts to scenes of her, hearing her thoughts through the process.

That ep for me pretty much defines endosomatophilia.
All that is born dies,
All that is planned fails,
All that is built crumbles,
This will always be true.

But memories continue on,
And they make it beautiful.
Feign
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Albedo » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:01 pm

I myself found another good example for a typical endosomatophilia episode...in a rather well known Sentai show called "Choujin Sentai Jetman". The mentor/founder - or simply put, the commander - of our group of Power Rangers-like heroes, a rather young woman named Chokan, gets infected by some microscopic monsters she accidentally breathes in, and of course they have been sent by the series´ main antagonists (I think they are just as cheesy as those in Power Rangers). However, these micro-monsters enter her bloodstream and somehow take control over the poor woman, who immediately starts causing trouble for our heroes, being their commander and hence being able to really sabotage them in bad ways (great scheme by our villains, huh? ^^). Anyway, she later falls unconscious, and after a scan, the heroes find out that there are monsters inside her bloodstream, and so they transform into their hero alter egos (of course, having almost the same costumes as the Power Rangers), enter one of their giant robots called Jet Icarus - much like a Mega Zord - shrink down and enter Chokan´s body, fighting the baddies inside her body. Eventually, before time runs out (another shrinkage/Fantastic Voyage cliché), they are able to leave her body through her tear duct (an even bigger cliché...) and grow again. I´ve never seen this episode, honestly, since those Sentai animes are mostly Japan-only, and Haim Saban, as far as I am concerned only re-used some special effect shots for their americanized Power Rangers show, having completely new actors and stories and so on. Quite unfortunate, since that episode sounds pretty cool: a cheesy and stereotypical endosoma situation taking place in a life action world...with the person whose body the story takes place in being a woman. I hope that someday, someone will be able to upload that episode on giantessgarden.de, for example...I was already glad they got that incredibly cheesy, but funny GTS vore clip from that Monkey-show. ^^
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Albedo » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:26 pm

Oh, good news! I just found that Jetman episode on youtube.com. Just search for "jetman", and one of the first results will be Jetman Episode 43 Part 1 (you can easily find part 2 as well). Whoa...the...uhm..."special effects" really are bad, granted, not that I expected anything different from a Sentai series. ^^ But still a nice watch and some good, typical endosoma story. It´s entirely in Japanese without subtitles, but I was able to follow the story without understanding a single word...it´s not that complicated, anyway. ^^
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby fakerandomthing » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:14 pm

Animorphs Time of Dinosaurs

Sabrina the Teenage Witch
Aaahhh! Real Monsters
Captain N (Episode "Germ Wars")
Disney´s Darkwing Duck
Fantastic Max
Lilo & Stitch
Rocko´s Modern Life
The Simpsons (Halloween segment "In the Belly of the Boss")
South Park (short segment of episode "The Death Camp of tolerance")
Timon & Pumbaa
Dragon Ball Z

Silky wrote:The magic schoolbus had several vore episodes that had
I saw an ad on TV a few years back for Honey I shrunk the Kids series where the kids were in a shrunken car that was swallowed by one of the parents. Great shots of the inside of the stomach with the cars' headlights lighting up the stomach walls. I tried to record it but never found which episode it was in.

I have some scene from the shows listed above and I have that episode its honey we been swallowed by grandpa or somethin like that
fakerandomthing
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Deleteduser_120 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:06 pm

I have another addition to the Video Game list: Earthworm Jim, which was released in 1995 for the PC, contains a level entitled Intestinal Distress which takes place in the intestinal tract of an alien, where you have to find your way to the finish to defeat the boss waiting at the end of the level, Doc Duodenum.
Deleteduser_120
Writer

Re:

Postby Kitts » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 am

Figured i'd go ahead and toss in my two cents.

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 both have some pretty interesting vore scenes in them. In fact, the majority of the creatures in the game will eat your Pikmin if you are not careful! Generally speaking, it is a mixture of soft vore and hard vore - though, it all ends up with your dead Pikmin.

Wizardry 8 - This game has some pretty strong furry themes in it, surprizingly. You can make an entire party of furries, if you so desire. No only that, but it has plenty of monsters that will swallow your characters whole. Their portrait ends up being a '?', untill you either kill the monster that ate them, or they die from digestion! (It generally takes a long...LONG time. (A character with 100 HP could take something like...6 HP a round from digestion. All your characters get swallowed? Game over. Makes for some interesting fights. :3 )
If you do manage to release them from the stomach of the beast, they have something to say about it, according to what voice pack they have. Stuff like 'Well, that actually was not too bad', to "Lets never talk about this. Ever!'. Given something like 12 different female voices, and 12 different male voices...i've still not managed to hear them all. ;) Some are quite amusing, though.
Beyond that, the game is GREAT. A must-play for RPGers. =D
"If I wasn't supposed to eat you, you wouldn't be made out of food."
Kitts
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Firon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 am

Kitts wrote:Figured i'd go ahead and toss in my two cents.

Pikmin and Pikmin 2 both have some pretty interesting vore scenes in them. In fact, the majority of the creatures in the game will eat your Pikmin if you are not careful! Generally speaking, it is a mixture of soft vore and hard vore - though, it all ends up with your dead Pikmin.

Wizardry 8 - This game has some pretty strong furry themes in it, surprizingly. You can make an entire party of furries, if you so desire. No only that, but it has plenty of monsters that will swallow your characters whole. Their portrait ends up being a '?', untill you either kill the monster that ate them, or they die from digestion! (It generally takes a long...LONG time. (A character with 100 HP could take something like...6 HP a round from digestion. All your characters get swallowed? Game over. Makes for some interesting fights. :3 )
If you do manage to release them from the stomach of the beast, they have something to say about it, according to what voice pack they have. Stuff like 'Well, that actually was not too bad', to "Lets never talk about this. Ever!'. Given something like 12 different female voices, and 12 different male voices...i've still not managed to hear them all. ;) Some are quite amusing, though.
Beyond that, the game is GREAT. A must-play for RPGers. =D

and what does that have to do with Endosomato?....the fact you stated digestion automatically makes it non endosomato
Firon
---

Re:

Postby ichbinich » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:36 am

Once Upon a Time... Life (Es war einmal das Leben)

Literally all of it is endo. Every episode revovles around a different part of the human body. And most of the episode can be found on youtube.

Examples:
Digestion
Blood
Bones and Skeleton
The Brain
Birth
Last edited by ichbinich on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re:

Postby ichbinich » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Flying Rhino Junior-High

Episode 24 "Phantomatic Voyage"

Today Mrs. Snodgnass teaches about body works and Nurse Cutlip informs Ruby about healthy diets to protect the Immune System. Earl transports the school inside his body. First Ruby, Billy, Marcus and Lydia take care of Earl's unhealthy body before they change his mind in his brain.

Neds Newt
(Immer Ärger mit Newton)

Episode: 47 "Fantastic Neddage"

Ned has a cold, and Newton has invented a machine to shrink himself down so he can enter Ned's body and cure him. The plot and title of this film is an homage to the Isaac Asimov story and film Fantastic Voyage.
Last edited by ichbinich on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Re:

Postby ichbinich » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:34 am

Staines down Drains

Episode 17: "Inner Space"

Herk gets eaten by Blobert, a blob, and Stanley shrinks himself to enter Blobert's body & save Herk.

Invader Zim
Episode 5: "NanoZim"

When Dib finally manages to get a picture of Zim without him in disguise, Zim formulates a plan to shrink himself down in a microscopic submarine to invade Dib's body, and perform a brain wipe, to stop Dib remembering where he hid the picture.

Angry Beavers

Season 4, Episode 8a: "Van-tastic Voyage"

Two scientists want to see what the inside of a beaver is like, though instead of shrinking themselves down to size to fit inside of the beaver, they decide to make the beaver grow to fantastic heights so they can just drive their normal van around inside of him. However, Norbert is dismayed when he discovers that Daggett has been selected as the test subject, so he decides to do what he can in order to get his brother back to normal.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h896 ... voyage_fun

Jimmy Neutron
Episode 12: "Journey to the Center of Carl"

Jimmy creates a Sick Patch to make him and his ates get sick and stay out of school. But when the Sick Patch dissolves into the kids' skin, Jimmy has to go inside Carl to track down the germ and make a vaccine.

Godzilla - The series
Season 2, Episode 7: "What a long, strange trip it's been"

A new and deadly mutation, a plant-like creature known as Bacillus (who may have been inspired by Biollante), appears and begins wreaking havoc, prompting H.E.A.T. to call upon Godzilla. During the battle, Godzilla is seriously injured and rendered catatonic as the result of being injected with a highly dangerous form of mutated bacteria by Bacillus. In order to save their kaiju ally, Tatopoulos and Monique travel within Godzilla's body in order to carefully exterminate all of the mutant bacterium. Now fully healed, Godzilla attacks Bacillus anew, and eradicates the creature with his incendiary breath.

Last edited by ichbinich on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Next

Return to Endosomatophilia world