pillcam complete endoscopy videos

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: pillcam complete endoscopy videos

Postby Anomnity88 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Here's one such example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpczKW ... cqhmJ7wwpw Doesn't show a full tour but it does include interior shots including a gummy bear in her stomach.
Anomnity88
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:57 pm

Animation (in a male) of the transit of the pillcam. Wonder if there is a female version as well?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cl5OwTGJUHI
filiberto
Participator

Postby CraftyCarneCafe » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:08 am

Not a female, and not entirely through or a full video, but definitely an interesting video with lots of good shots of things moving through:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ufESc1bK78
CraftyCarneCafe
New to the forum

Postby filiberto » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:50 am

Found this video in YouTube. Apparently a guy got a hold of a pillcam and convinced his significant other to swallow it. It's not a complete transit of her digestive system but it's darn close.

The creator had posted little clips of it on PH, but he finally got the whole thing put up on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ae6OXS8wq ... cg&index=1
filiberto
Participator

Postby Frednurk » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Wow, that one is great! Pity we don't get the exit though
Frednurk
Somewhat familiar

Postby DannyChocolate » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Can there be more male videos? I'm tired of it being women all the time. As someone born female, there needs to be more male endo content that's actually sexual (well, my endo stories are no different than what you'd find on TV, but with more "weird" parts. But some of them happened in actual endo episodes of TV shows.)
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:42 pm

DannyChocolate wrote:Can there be more male videos? I'm tired of it being women all the time. As someone born female, there needs to be more male endo content that's actually sexual (well, my endo stories are no different than what you'd find on TV, but with more "weird" parts. But some of them happened in actual endo episodes of TV shows.)

The previous two before this one were in males.

The only reason the Endo in Women thread is so much larger than the Endo in Men thread is because most examples of Endo in media happen in males and the community rallied together to find more female content to compensate for the lack of it.
ihateu91
---

Postby DannyChocolate » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:56 pm

ihateu91 wrote:
DannyChocolate wrote:Can there be more male videos? I'm tired of it being women all the time. As someone born female, there needs to be more male endo content that's actually sexual (well, my endo stories are no different than what you'd find on TV, but with more "weird" parts. But some of them happened in actual endo episodes of TV shows.)

The previous two before this one were in males.

The only reason the Endo in Women thread is so much larger than the Endo in Men thread is because most examples of Endo in media happen in males and the community rallied together to find more female content to compensate for the lack of it.

Yeah, and most of the male endo thread is underage examples, and that's not how I roll.

I was looking for a full tour in a male.
There's some whores in this house.
DannyChocolate
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Endosomatophilia world