Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:53 am

Since my birthday is arriving by next month, you guys can write an endo story for my upcoming birthday! :-D
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby dippersanchez » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:04 pm

NaN9 wrote:In honor of the late Mouth Cam channel, I've made a similar channel focused on female mouth cams (and maybe a bit of endo?). If ya'll have any more clip suggestions, let me know. I'm hoping to bring the mouth cam channel community back together. Let's see how this goes.

Channel and 1st video: https://youtu.be/Mpb3GDtZAdA

Great, though you might also want to link to this in the "Inside mouth shots" thread.
dippersanchez
Participator

Postby dude101 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:32 pm

New Amphibia endo story started by a friend of mind. Part 1 involves near-vore by Maddie, but more vore and endo stuff will happen later on.

https://www.deviantart.com/zorba800/art ... -947639944
Last edited by dude101 on Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dude101
---

Postby Elliot » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:54 pm

Ooh finally a good amphibia vore story
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Genblub » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:01 pm

Hey I’m trying to find the parts in Innerspace (a brief portion of the film has Dennis Quaid inside Meg Ryan) but can’t find it what is the time for it in the movie :( please
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby 6523endo » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:20 am

Genblub wrote:Hey I’m trying to find the parts in Innerspace (a brief portion of the film has Dennis Quaid inside Meg Ryan) but can’t find it what is the time for it in the movie :( please

Starts at 1 hour 30 minutes
6523endo
New to the forum

Postby Endonautbear » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:34 pm

6523endo wrote:
Genblub wrote:Hey I’m trying to find the parts in Innerspace (a brief portion of the film has Dennis Quaid inside Meg Ryan) but can’t find it what is the time for it in the movie :( please

Starts at 1 hour 30 minutes

She was strangely excited to find out he was inside of her
Endonautbear
New to the forum

Postby Notthisagain » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:07 pm

In YOLO: Silver Destiny ep 4: one of the characters enters the head of another character to watch/mess with their dreams, and it’s like a “this is a dream world that’s a representation of the character” I mean like the character literally goes into the other characters head

If you’re familiar with Michael Cusack and his YouTube videos (in fact this series is based on a series he did on the site) then you can probably decide for yourself if you want to watch it for yourself, but the series does actually have a story so it might not make sense to jump into ep 4 without watching the show, but it’s up to you

Here’s a link to the episode:

https://kimcartoon.li/Cartoon/YOLO-Crys ... ?id=107320

(The Endo starts at 2:38)
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby SpiritForest » Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:07 am

Notthisagain wrote:In YOLO: Silver Destiny ep 4: one of the characters enters the head of another character to watch/mess with their dreams, and it’s like a “this is a dream world that’s a representation of the character” I mean like the character literally goes into the other characters head

If you’re familiar with Michael Cusack and his YouTube videos (in fact this series is based on a series he did on the site) then you can probably decide for yourself if you want to watch it for yourself, but the series does actually have a story so it might not make sense to jump into ep 4 without watching the show, but it’s up to you

Uhhhh... no, thanks...
SpiritForest
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mehtwo » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:37 am

SpiritForest wrote:
Notthisagain wrote:In YOLO: Silver Destiny ep 4: one of the characters enters the head of another character to watch/mess with their dreams, and it’s like a “this is a dream world that’s a representation of the character” I mean like the character literally goes into the other characters head

Uhhhh... no, thanks...

Mf logged in just to say no, LOL you could've just not watched and went on with your day :lol:
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby Genblub » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:52 pm

Can someone show me a list of comic book that have Endo in women I have found a few but they’re not enough please :neutral:
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryanair792 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:44 pm

You guys know what's funny? There is hardly any heart endo art on Valentines. Anyways, I found one: https://mobile.twitter.com/MaikoruArts/ ... 5786186752
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:45 pm

Here's another commission I had made of an Avatar: TLA story!

https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php ... &chapter=5

Also, CubedCinder will be doing an Owl House story for me sometime soon! Will post when it's out!
dude101
---

Postby Elliot » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:33 pm

Will it be a full tour story
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Elliot wrote:Will it be a full tour story

Yep. It'll be an alternate version of the shrink episode but with Willow and Gus inside Luz.
dude101
---

Postby Elliot » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:19 pm

Ooh that sounds really good and finally a good owl house vore story with full tour
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Milky12Daddy » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:36 pm

Some self promotion, but I made this Mt. Lady short endo comic where the tinies can pay for a full tour.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/865714
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:19 pm

Milky12Daddy wrote:Some self promotion, but I made this Mt. Lady short endo comic where the tinies can pay for a full tour.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/865714

Awesome!
dude101
---

Postby dude101 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:21 pm

Btw, slightly OT, but back from seeing Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. FULLY anticipating a ton of vore/endo and overall artwork and stories with giantess Cassie. She makes a comment about being hungry while huge that's gonna get A LOT of people one here going creatively.
dude101
---

Postby SpiritForest » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:07 pm

Mehtwo wrote:
SpiritForest wrote:

Uhhhh... no, thanks...

Mf logged in just to say no, LOL you could've just not watched and went on with your day :lol:

Hello random person on internet. Let me explain, I would gave out a proper feedback, but the admin hates my opinions (they are being constantly deleted), so a simple "no thanks" is all I am allowed to say on here. Have a nice day, pal.
SpiritForest
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world