AI and endosomatophilia

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Machine learning and endosomatophilia

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:00 pm

Every time I write a story in ChatGPT I remember the prompts will be then read by professional programmers to adjust the AI.

Which means some of them might be traumatized and idk how to feel about it (this appears in the usage page, describing the due date of when it'll be closed to the public)
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:36 pm

Milky12Daddy wrote:Every time I write a story in ChatGPT I remember the prompts will be then read by professional programmers to adjust the AI.

Which means some of them might be traumatized and idk how to feel about it (this appears in the usage page, describing the due date of when it'll be closed to the public)

I've thought about that too. But I think with the popularity of ChatGPT there are probably millions of prompts being entered and stories/outputs generated each day. I think it's a low likelihood that our perverted prompts will be looked at by a human lol
filiberto
Participator

Postby Milky12Daddy » Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:35 pm

May God listen to you. Meanwhile I will use your tips.to experiment and see what else Chat GPT can do, I feel most stories feel short and not as dynamic?

Like they could use more interactions or scenarios.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:19 am

Nez, posting a new AI generated story with a different prompt. This is loosely based off an old, uncompleted story on giantessworld.net called "After Shrinking" where a company would shrink individuals, place them in pods and have people swallow them as mules to transport them. I found the idea captivating and wanted to see if AI could make a halfway decent story based on a similar prompt.

Original story generated:
Spoiler: show

Sarah had been working at the biotech company Inventive Solutions for just over a year. She had found evidence that the company was planning to illegally use shrinking technology to shrink and hold people against their will and conduct experiments on them. She contacted a secret agency with her suspicions of the wrongdoing at Innovative Solutions. The secret agency helped Sarah device a plan to sneak the shrunken prisoners out of the Innovative Solutions laboratory.
They fabricated a miniature submarine that was small enough to be swallowed and pass through the human body.

Sarah took this submarine and his it inside her purse. She then went to the Innovative Solutions Laboratory and entered using her employee credentials.

She made her way into the restricted area, using a master key card provided by the secret agency to access the area. She found the shrunken prisoners and covertly released them from their cages.

Sarah then explained the plan to help them escape. She pulled out the miniature submarine from her purse and told the shrunken prisoners to board it.

She the swallowed the submarine containing the prisoners whole. While it was inside her digestive system, Sarah then started to make her way out of the Innovative Solutions lab. Security was much tighter upon leaving and she pass through the checkpoints looking for employees trying to sneak out secret technology. All the while the submarine would continue stay in Sarah's stomach. Sarah was hesitant about this plan, as she found it embarrassing that the prisoners would be inside her body and able to see her insides and everything she ate.

The scanners at the exit gates specifically looked for the biological signatures of the shrunken prisoners trying to escape. But because they were hiding within Sarah, her body prevented them form being detected. Sarah was relieved when she passed through the final checkpoint and was able to get to her car. After leaving the lab parking lot, she drove to a safehouse operated by the secretive agency.

The agents then quickly debreifed her. Realizing the mission was a success, they then attempted to remove the prisoners from Sarah's body. Sarah took a pill to induce vomiting to try to expel the submarine. But unfortunately the submarine had already left her stomach and was in her small intestine. Now the only way to retrieve the submarine was to pass it through her intestines and out the other end of her digestive tract.

Sarah was especially concerned about this part, as the prisoners in the submarine would see and hear her private bodily functions going to the bathroom. But the prisoners need to be rescued and quickly, because the submarine only had a limited amount of air on board.

Sarah took some laxative solution and waited for it to take effect. Soon the laxatives began working and she went to the bathroom.

Now it was time for the submarine to exit her body through the only way possible. She had never been more embarrassed in her life, but she knew it was necessary for the mission.Sarah closed her eyes, braced herself and pushed down. Slowly the submarine emerged from her anus and eventually landed in the toilet bowl.

The submarine was recovered from the toilet and the prionsers climbed out. The agency used a shrink ray to grow them back to full size. While they were very grateful that Sarah had freed them from Innovative Solutions, their escape method made things a little awkward when talking with her.

With help from the agency, Sarah published h the information to the world and Innovative Solutions was shut down for unethical and illegal practices.

I really like the dialog prompt you showed in an earlier message. I used that to remake the story, which sometimes breathes more life into it.

Regeneration with the dialog prompt:

Sarah: Hi, I've been working at Innovative Solutions for about a year now and I've discovered something really disturbing.

Secret Agency: Go on.

Sarah: I've found evidence that the company is planning to use shrinking technology to shrink and hold people against their will and conduct experiments on them.

Secret Agency: That's definitely illegal. What do you propose we do about it?

Sarah: I think the best option would be to sneak the shrunken prisoners out of the lab. I've contacted you because I think you can help me devise a plan.

Secret Agency: We'll certainly try. What did you have in mind?

Sarah: I was thinking we could create a miniature submarine that's small enough to be swallowed and pass through the human body. I could then take it into the lab, release the prisoners, and swallow the submarine myself to help them escape.

Secret Agency: Okay, we can work on creating that submarine. Do you have any other ideas on how to get the prisoners out of the lab?

Sarah: Not really. I have access to the restricted area through my employee credentials and a master key card provided by your agency. I can just go in, release the prisoners, and explain the plan to them.

Secret Agency: Alright, we'll start working on the submarine. But keep in mind that security will be much tighter on the way out.

Sarah: Yeah, I know. I'm a little worried about the prisoners being able to see and hear everything going on inside my body as we pass through the checkpoints.

Secret Agency: It's the best option we have right now. Just try to stay calm and keep a low profile.

Sarah: Okay, I'll do my best.

(Sarah successfully releases the prisoners and swallows the submarine)

Sarah: I've made it out of the lab and past the checkpoints.

Secret Agency: Great work, Sarah. Now it's time to get the prisoners out of your body.

Sarah: Yeah, I was hoping to vomit the submarine out, but I guess it's already in my small intestine.

Secret Agency: Unfortunately, the only way to retrieve it now is to pass it through your intestines and out the other end.

Sarah: That's going to be pretty embarrassing, especially since the prisoners will be able to see and hear everything.

Secret Agency: I understand, but it's important to get them out as quickly as possible. The submarine only has a limited amount of air on board.

Sarah: Okay, I'll take some laxatives and wait for them to take effect.

(Sarah goes to the bathroom)

Sarah: Alright, it's time for the submarine to exit my body.

Secret Agency: Are you ready, Sarah?

Sarah: Not really, but I know it has to be done.

(Sarah pushes and the submarine emerges from her anus)

Secret Agency: The submarine is out! Quick, retrieve it and let the prisoners out.

(The prisoners are retrieved and grown back to full size)

Prisoner: Thank you so much for freeing us, Sarah. It was a little awkward escaping through your digestive system, but we're just grateful to be free.

Sarah: No problem. I just couldn't stand the thought of Innovative Solutions getting away with their unethical and illegal practices.

Secret Agency: Thanks to your bravery and quick thinking, we were able to shut down Innovative Solutions and expose their wrongdoing to the world. Well done, Sarah.

I'm not sure if this is just full tour vore or endo, but hope someone likes it. And please give a crack at improving it if you do! I've tried doing the character saving approach to save more detsils but ran into errors with ChatGTP.
filiberto
Participator

Postby Milky12Daddy » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:14 am

Generated story using your tips and tricks from before. This story was obtained from several paragraphs of a "choose your own adventure" story.
Ps. thing with ChatGPT. I gave it 4 characters. Emma was the mother, and by here she turned into Michael's sister.

Michael was hard at work on his biology school project. He was fascinated with the human body, but needed help with understanding some parts in more detail. He decided to ask his father, David, who was a scientist and researcher, to help him. David was more than happy to assist his son with his project and suggested using his latest invention, a shrink ray, to shrink themselves down to a tiny size so they can explore the human body in more detail. Michael and his younger sister, Emma, were thrilled at the idea and eagerly agreed to help.

David set up the shrink ray and the three of them stepped into it, shrinking down to a tiny size in an instant. They were now the size of bugs, small enough to explore the human body in detail. The first stop for the tiny family was Sarah, who was lying on the bed, completely unaware of their presence.

Michael, Emma, and David climbed onto Sarah's head and made their way to her hair. They were amazed at the intricate details they could see, now that they were so small. They explored each hair follicle and hair strand, marveling at the strength and beauty of each. The family was having a great time and learning so much about the human body.

The family decided to head towards Sarah's brain, eager to explore its complex functions. They made their way through her ear canal and were soon inside the auditory cortex, taking in all the sights and sounds around them. They marveled at the different sections of the brain, including the visual cortex and the prefrontal cortex. Sarah was having a great time, laughing and chatting with her family as they explored.

Michael, Emma, and David delved deeper into the different sections of Sarah's brain, learning about how each one played a crucial role in the way she thought, felt, and interacted with the world. They explored the auditory cortex, the visual cortex, and the prefrontal cortex, taking in all the sights and sounds around them. Sarah was having a great time, laughing and chatting with her family as they explored.

The family decided to interact with Sarah's mind and thoughts, and they were amazed by what they saw. They saw a vibrant and creative mind, full of thoughts, ideas, and dreams. They explored the different parts of Sarah's mind, observing how each one played a role in shaping her thoughts, emotions, and beliefs. They saw the laughter and happiness that filled Sarah's thoughts and felt grateful for being a part of it.

The family decided to leave the brain and explore another part of Sarah's body. They headed down to Sarah's spine, which was a long, flexible structure that supported her movement and kept her upright. As they explored the different parts of the spine, they saw how each vertebra worked together to form the flexible column that protected the spinal cord. They saw the discs that cushioned each vertebra, and marveled at how the spine allowed Sarah to bend and move in so many different directions.

The family headed down to Sarah's stomach, eager to learn more about the muscles that helped her digest food. They found a complex system of muscles that worked together to churn and mix the food, breaking it down into smaller pieces that could be absorbed by the body. They saw how the muscles worked in concert with the acid in Sarah's stomach to break down the food, and how the pyloric valve regulated the flow of food from the stomach to the small intestine.

As they explored, they saw the different types of food that Sarah had eaten, including bits of vegetables, fruits, and grains. They watched in wonder as the muscles broke down the food, and marveled at the intricate system that kept Sarah's body functioning smoothly.

As Michael, Emma, and David make their way down to Sarah's tongue, they were amazed at the size of it. They saw the small bumps on the tongue that were the taste buds and the small hanging sac in the back of the mouth which was the uvula. The family made their way to the teeth and they were in awe of the size and shape of them. They noticed the different ridges and valleys on the teeth, which helped Sarah to grind and crush her food.

As they continued their exploration, Sarah started to taste different flavors in her mouth. She felt a sweetness from the sugar in her food, a sourness from the lemon, and a saltiness from the potato chips. Sarah laughed, feeling tickled as the flavors danced in her mouth.

"Wow, this is amazing!" exclaimed Michael, "I never knew how much flavor we could taste just from the tongue and taste buds."

"Me too!" said Emma, "I can't believe how much we are learning from just exploring Sarah's mouth!"

Sarah chuckled, "I know, right? I can't believe I never knew what was going on in my own mouth. It's like a whole new world in here."

In order to make chatgpt to give specific details, I must input certain words in it as well.

Generate another story, following these new details:
* The family explores Sarah's hair follicles and hair strands
* The family explores Sarah's eyelashes, pupils and tear ducts
* In the brain, the family interacts with Sarah's mind and prefrontal, visual, and auditory cortexes.
* The family explores Sarah's spine
* In the stomach, say what food they find inside, and the muscles inside
* The family explores the tongue, taste buds, uvula, and teeth.
* At the end, Michael suggests ideas for exploring Sarah in the future with his classmates.

Describe each part in high detail

The story before being turned into a choose your own adventure game

The family of four, consisting of Michael, David, Emma and Sarah, embarked on an incredible journey. Michael had a biology school project on the human body and asked his father, David, a scientist and researcher, to help him. David, being the curious scientist he was, suggested that they use a shrink ray to shrink themselves and explore Sarah's body in detail. Emma and Michael agreed and before they knew it, they were inside Sarah's body, looking at things that were normally too small for the naked eye to see.

First, they explored Sarah's hair follicles and hair strands. Michael marveled at the complexity of the hair, from the roots that held it in place to the hair itself, which was surprisingly strong. The three of them traveled through the hair and explored each strand, noting how the hair shafts curved and twisted in different directions.

Next, they explored Sarah's eyelashes, pupils and tear ducts. Michael learned about how the eyelashes worked to protect the eye, how the pupils adjusted to light, and how the tear ducts kept the eyes moist. David and Emma pointed out the intricate details that made up each part of the eye, including the muscles and nerves.

As they continued their journey, they reached Sarah's brain, where they had the most exciting experience. They interacted with Sarah's mind, prefrontal, visual, and auditory cortexes. They saw how her thoughts and emotions were processed and how her perceptions of the world around her were created. They learned about the different areas of the brain and what each was responsible for.

After exploring the brain, the family explored Sarah's spine. Michael learned about the role of the spine in protecting the spinal cord and helping the body maintain balance. He was amazed by the complexity of the spine, with its many bones and muscles that worked together to allow movement.

When they reached Sarah's stomach, they were surprised to find that it was full of food. They saw chunks of partially digested food and learned about how the stomach muscles worked to break down the food. Emma was fascinated by the different types of food that Sarah had eaten, from vegetables to meat to grains.

Finally, the family explored Sarah's tongue, taste buds, uvula, and teeth. Michael learned about how taste buds worked to detect different flavors and how the tongue helped move food around in the mouth. He was amazed by the strength of Sarah's teeth and how they worked together to grind and crush food.

At the end of their journey, Michael suggested that they explore Sarah's body in the future with his classmates. He had learned so much about the human body and was eager to share his knowledge with others. David and Emma agreed and they all looked forward to their next adventure inside Sarah's body.
Milky12Daddy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ProfessorGecko » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:34 pm

Here's are some endo stories I generated with ChatGPT.

This one features a giantess named Jamie. I gave her description beforehand, and I gave the AI this prompt:
Now tell this story:

-You happen to be 1 micrometer tall.
-You are in Jamie's room, and she's busy watching a movie.
-Jamie is currently wearing a pink tank-top and black shorts.
-You climb up Jamie's leg and traverse through the forest of leg hairs.
-You climb up Jamie's belly using her stomach hairs.
-You take a break in Jamie's belly button to rest. You hear the grumbling of her digestive tract coming from the walls. You also take the time to observe the inside of her belly button.
-After your break, you exit Jamie's belly button and continue climbing up her belly and up her chest.
-You make it to Jamie's face. Suddenly, she inhales through her nose, and you get sucked into her nose.
-You land on one of Jamie's nasal hairs. You observe what the other nasal hairs are clinging on to.
-Jamie sniffles some mucus and swallows it. Little does she know that she swallowed you, too.
-You are now in Jamie's stomach. You observe what's going on in here.
-You end up getting sucked into the sphincter leading to Jamie's small intestine. You observe what's happening in her small intestine.
-Because of how small you are, you go in one of Jamie's villi and travel through her bloodstream. You observe what the cells in her blood are doing.
-Eventually, you end up in Jamie's lungs. She exhales through her nose, and you get sucked out of the bloodstream, back to her nasal cavity, and land on one of her nasal hairs again.

Be sure to describe the sights you see in great detail.

And this is what the AI came up with:
I found myself shrunk down to a minuscule size of 1 micrometer and in Jamie's room, where she was busy watching a movie. She wore a pink tank-top and black shorts, and I realized that her clothes were like towering mountains in front of me.

Undeterred, I started to climb up Jamie's leg, using her leg hairs as a guide. It was a difficult climb, and I had to navigate through the forest of hairs, but I managed to reach her belly. I decided to take a break and rest in her belly button. I could hear the grumbling of her digestive tract and observed the intricate folds of her belly button. It was fascinating and slightly terrifying, as I felt like an intruder in a strange and wondrous world.

After my break, I continued my climb up Jamie's chest until I reached her face. Suddenly, she inhaled through her nose, and I got sucked into her nostril. I landed on one of Jamie's nasal hairs, observing the others that were covered in mucus and debris. It was an unpleasant sight, but it gave me an insight into how our respiratory system works.

However, my adventure took an unexpected turn when Jamie sniffled and swallowed some mucus, and I went along with it. Before I knew it, I was inside her stomach, surrounded by acidic juices and half-digested food. It was a hostile and dangerous environment, but I managed to avoid getting dissolved by clinging onto a hair-like structure called a gastric pit.

I ended up getting sucked into the sphincter leading to Jamie's small intestine, and it was like entering a maze of twisting and turning passages. I observed the digestive enzymes breaking down the food and the nutrients being absorbed by the villi. It was like being on a roller coaster ride, with unexpected twists and turns, but I managed to keep my balance and avoid getting lost.

Eventually, I ended up in one of Jamie's villi, where I entered her bloodstream. It was like entering a river of red and white blood cells, plasma, and platelets. I observed the cells doing their jobs, fighting infections and delivering oxygen and nutrients to the organs.

Finally, I ended up in Jamie's lungs, where I saw the alveoli expanding and contracting, exchanging gases with the blood vessels. It was like being in a vast and surreal landscape, with strange shapes and colors all around me.

But my journey was not over yet. Jamie exhaled through her nose, and I got sucked out of the bloodstream, back to her nasal cavity. I landed on one of her nasal hairs again, feeling relieved and grateful to have survived such a wild and eye-opening adventure.

And here's another story featuring some girls named Cheyenne, Megan, and Alaina. I gave their descriptions to the AI beforehand with a previous story (they roleplay as giantesses online and can swallow endoscopes), and then I came up with this prompt:
Now tell a new story, following these details:
* Megan and Alaina wake up to notice that they're suddenly shrunken to 1 mm tall
* They notice Cheyenne is still asleep in bed
* Megan and Alaina decide to climb up Cheyenne's bed and explore Cheyenne's body
* Megan and Alaina scale up Cheyenne's exposed belly, and they can hear Cheyenne's stomach grumble
* Megan and Alaina go up to Cheyenne's mouth, and they can feel her mouth breaths
* Megan and Alaina go inside Cheyenne's mouth and into her stomach
* Cheyenne wakes up to swallowing Megan and Alaina, but she just assumes that she swallowed some bugs
* Megan and Alaina explore and admire what's happening inside Cheyenne's stomach, small intestine, and large intestine
* Megan and Alaina exit Cheyenne's anus and land in her panties, and they observe the hairs surrounding her anus
* Cheyenne felt Megan and Alaina exiting her anus, and she assumes that the bugs she swallowed somehow survived her digestive tract, so she takes out Megan and Alaina and suddenly realizes that they were the "bugs"
Describe each part in high detail.

And here's what the AI managed to generate:
Megan and Alaina woke up to a strange feeling. They looked around, trying to figure out what was happening, and suddenly they realized they had shrunken to only 1mm tall. They quickly looked over to Cheyenne's bed and noticed that she was still asleep.

"This is crazy," Megan whispered to Alaina. "We need to figure out what's going on."

The two girls decided to climb up Cheyenne's bed and explore her body. They made their way up her exposed belly, and as they reached her navel, they could hear her stomach grumbling.

"I wonder what she had for breakfast," Alaina said, as they continued their climb.

They finally reached Cheyenne's mouth, and they could feel her breath blowing against their tiny bodies. They decided to go inside her mouth and into her stomach.

Suddenly, Cheyenne woke up and swallowed Megan and Alaina without even realizing it. She assumed she had swallowed some bugs and went back to sleep.

Megan and Alaina were amazed at what they were witnessing inside Cheyenne's digestive system. They observed the different types of food digesting in her stomach and saw how the food was being broken down into smaller pieces.

As they continued their journey, they saw the small intestine, where the food was further broken down into nutrients that the body could use. They also observed the large intestine, where water was absorbed and the remaining waste was compacted into feces.

Just then, Cheyenne felt something strange happening in her digestive system. She felt Megan and Alaina exiting her anus and landing in her panties. She quickly took out the "bugs" and was shocked to see that they were actually Megan and Alaina.

The girls all laughed at the strange turn of events and decided to explore more of the human body in their giantess roleplaying. They couldn't wait to see what other adventures awaited them.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nez » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:18 am

Chat GPT 4 has been released for premium members.

My impression is that its writing quality is improved and does a better job of understanding prompts. You can get more for less effort. Characters are still one dimensional and all talk the same way. It gives stories a title and tends to start most of them with "once upon a time". If you generate enough stories, it's still incredibly predictable.

Here are some samples.

Giants among us

In the year 2150, the world had seen many technological advancements. One of the most intriguing developments was the Human Body Exploration Centre (HBEC), a place where people could explore the human body like never before. Samantha and Anabelle were colleagues at HBEC, and they had been working together for a few years. Samantha, a tall and athletic woman in her early thirties, had volunteered to be the host body for the tour. Anabelle, a petite, brown-haired woman in her mid-twenties, was assigned as the tour guide for the day.

Samantha was both excited and nervous as the day arrived. She had undergone the necessary preparations, which included a thorough medical examination and the signing of numerous waivers. She knew she would be conscious throughout the entire process, but her trust in Anabelle and her colleagues made her feel more at ease.

The tour group gathered in the waiting area, buzzing with anticipation. Anabelle stood confidently at the front, her laser device in hand. She briefed the group about the upcoming experience and the safety protocols they needed to follow.

Once everyone was ready, Anabelle aimed the laser at Samantha, who was standing in the center of the room. Samantha closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Anabelle pressed the trigger, and a bright beam of light enveloped Samantha. Her body began to grow exponentially, reaching a height of fifty feet within seconds.

Samantha gasped as she looked down at the tiny people below her. She felt powerful and a little uneasy, but she was determined to give the tourists the experience of a lifetime. Anabelle, meanwhile, guided the group closer to Samantha's colossal form, providing fascinating insights about the human body as they ventured forward.

The tour began at Samantha's feet, where the visitors marveled at the intricate structure of her bones, muscles, and blood vessels. Anabelle explained how the foot bears the weight of the entire body and how it is crucial for balance and movement.

As they moved up Samantha's legs, the group was awed by the sheer strength and resilience of her muscles. Anabelle led them through the complex network of veins and arteries, explaining the importance of blood circulation in maintaining life.

When they reached Samantha's abdomen, the visitors were guided through the miraculous process of digestion. They witnessed firsthand the breakdown of food and its conversion into nutrients and energy. Samantha, who was still conscious, could feel the strange sensation of the tiny people moving within her, but she remained stoic and committed to her role.

Next, the tour explored the wonders of the human heart, with Anabelle explaining its tireless work in pumping blood throughout the body. The visitors were astonished by the rhythmic beating and the intricate network of blood vessels that surrounded it.

The tour concluded at Samantha's brain, the most complex and enigmatic organ in the human body. Anabelle described the brain's incredible functions, from controlling movements and thoughts to storing memories and regulating emotions. The visitors were captivated by the billions of neurons firing in Samantha's mind.

As the tour came to an end, the group expressed their gratitude to both Samantha and Anabelle for the life-changing experience. Anabelle aimed the laser at Samantha once more, and within moments, she returned to her normal size.

Samantha and Anabelle exchanged proud smiles, knowing they had provided an unforgettable experience that deepened the appreciation for the human body. They looked forward to continuing their work at the HBEC, fostering understanding and curiosity in the generations to come.

Tiny detective interrogates suspect
In a dimly lit room, Laura and Trevor, two determined detectives, were trying to get crucial evidence from Asuka before her lawyer arrived. Time was of the essence, and they needed her to talk. Trevor turned to Laura, who seemed unusually calm, and suggested that she use her magic ability to extract the information from Asuka.

Asuka, still handcuffed to the table, looked puzzled by their conversation. With a deep breath, Laura removed her trench coat to reveal a tight, white wet suit that left nothing to the imagination. Asuka's confusion only grew as Laura began to focus her magic.

Within moments, Laura had shrunk down to a minuscule size, much to the astonishment of Asuka, who had seen her do this once before. Standing on the table, Laura looked up at Asuka, who couldn't help but laugh. "What do you plan to do? You're so small," Asuka taunted.

Laura simply smiled and, without hesitation, jumped into Asuka's open mouth, diving down her throat and into her stomach. Trevor stepped closer to Asuka and explained, "Detective Sanchez is inside your stomach. That white wetsuit she's wearing protects her from stomach acids. Until you give us the information we want, she's going to jump up and down in there."

Asuka's concern grew, but she did her best to maintain a poker face. Meanwhile, inside her stomach, Laura could hear the conversation between Trevor and Asuka. She took a moment to survey her surroundings, noting the vinegary rice and fish floating about. Asuka must have had sushi before the heist, Laura thought to herself.

Feeling Laura moving around inside her, Asuka remained tight-lipped. Laura had no choice but to begin jumping up and down in her stomach, hoping to make her talk. Asuka winced in pain but did her best to hide her discomfort. A single bead of sweat rolled down her forehead as she tried to endure the sensation.

Trevor repeated his warning to Asuka, stating that Laura would not stop until they got the information they were after. Asuka's insides felt like they were on fire, the pain from Laura's jumping resembling a sharp stomach ache. Still, she refused to give up the identity of her boss.

Inside Asuka's stomach, Laura was jumping as if on a trampoline, finding a certain thrill in the experience. She couldn't help but think to herself that, despite the gravity of the situation, it was kind of fun. The two detectives continued their unconventional interrogation, hoping that eventually, Asuka would break and reveal the information they needed.

As the pain intensified, Asuka's resolve began to waver. Her poker face was slipping, and her breathing became more labored. Trevor, noticing her struggle, leaned in closer. "You can make this stop, Asuka. Just tell us what we need to know."

Inside her stomach, Laura continued to jump, now determined to extract the information they needed. She could sense that Asuka was weakening and thought that maybe, just maybe, they were getting closer to a breakthrough.

Asuka clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, her body trembling. The pain was becoming unbearable, but she was still unwilling to betray her boss. She took a deep breath and, through gritted teeth, managed to mutter, "You'll never get anything from me."

Trevor sighed, frustrated by Asuka's unwavering loyalty to her boss. He looked down at his watch and realized that time was running out. Laura could not stay inside Asuka's stomach much longer, or she would be putting herself at risk. He decided to try one last time. "Asuka, I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. If you don't tell us who your boss is, you'll be the one facing the full force of the law."

Asuka's face contorted in pain as Laura's relentless jumping continued. She was reaching her breaking point. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she gasped and whispered the name they had been waiting for: "Kurosawa... Ryuu Kurosawa."

At that moment, Laura stopped jumping and began to focus her magic once more. Within seconds, she had returned to her normal size, standing triumphantly beside Trevor. He could see the exhaustion in her eyes but also the satisfaction of having finally obtained the information they needed.

"We did it, Laura," Trevor whispered, relieved. "Now we can bring Kurosawa down."

As they left the room to process Asuka and make arrangements for her to be taken into custody, they knew that they had just cracked the case wide open. With Asuka's confession, they now had a solid lead to pursue the elusive Ryuu Kurosawa, bringing them one step closer to dismantling the criminal organization that had plagued the city for far too long.

Jason and Kate
Once upon a time in a bustling city, there was a young couple named Jason and Kate. They were madly in love and enjoyed spending time together, exploring their city and its various offerings. One night, they decided to treat themselves to a romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant they had been meaning to try for quite some time.

The restaurant was charming, with dim lighting and candles on every table, giving it an intimate atmosphere. The couple enjoyed a delightful meal, sharing a bottle of red wine and some delicious ravioli filled with spinach and ricotta cheese. As they laughed and savored their meal, they couldn't help but feel that their love was growing even stronger.

After finishing their dessert, the couple decided to head home. They walked hand in hand, sharing stories and discussing their dreams for the future. Suddenly, their pleasant evening took an unexpected turn as they were confronted by a group of thugs in a dark alleyway.

Kate, who had been training in Tae Kwon Do since childhood, quickly assessed the situation. Her instincts kicked in, and she adopted a defensive stance. Jason, who had no martial arts experience, stood there helpless, unsure of how to react.

As Kate swiftly fought off two of the thugs, the third one saw an opportunity and lunged towards Jason. In that split second, Kate realized she needed to protect him. She opened her mouth wide and, through a mysterious and inexplicable force, sucked Jason into her stomach, where he found himself safe and warm, surrounded by remnants of their ravioli dinner.

With Jason safely tucked away, Kate's focus returned entirely to the thugs. She fought them off with precision and ferocity, her black belt skills shining through in every kick and punch. The thugs, realizing they were no match for her, eventually fled, leaving the couple unharmed.

After ensuring the coast was clear, Kate found a secluded spot in a nearby park. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and focused her energy. Moments later, she released Jason from her stomach, and he emerged completely unscathed, though a little disoriented.

"Are you okay?" Kate asked, her voice full of concern.

"Yeah, I think so," Jason replied, still in shock at what had just transpired. "But how did you do that?"

Kate hesitated, searching for an explanation. "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I've never been able to do that before. I just knew I had to protect you, and it happened."

As the couple embraced, they knew that their bond was stronger than ever before. They had faced danger and emerged victorious, discovering new depths to their love and newfound abilities. The night had been filled with surprises, but it had only brought them closer together.

From that day forward, Jason and Kate were inseparable, and their love continued to grow. They knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other's back – and a little bit of magic to help them along the way.
Nez
Participator

Postby Nez » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:02 am

With Midjourney V5 becoming available, I thought I'd take it for a spin. I'll do a follow up post explaining how to get these results and the limitations of V5.

beautiful_giant_2.png

Here's an illustrated story combining ChatGPT4 for the text and Midjourney V5 for the graphics. While the images aren't perfect, it's amazing how far we've come since the images that were posted at the beginning of this thread only 7 months ago using Midjourney V3.

The Unseen Voyage

01_ensemble.png

Sophia, Naomi, and Kevin were eager to spend the day together at the local science museum, their anticipation building as they discussed the exhibits they planned to explore. With her favorite white dress on, Sophia felt both beautiful and excited for the day's adventures. Before setting off for the museum, the trio decided to stop at a nearby burger joint for a meal. Little did Sophia know that this seemingly innocuous decision would have profound consequences.

02_sophia_eating_burger.png

After devouring their burgers and fries, they finally arrived at the museum, where a special exhibit awaited them: an interactive tour exploring the human digestive tract. The exhibit involved entering a submarine that would travel through a human body, though how this would be accomplished remained a mystery.

Fred, a fifty-year-old museum worker, was supposed to be the "host" for the tour, but he suddenly experienced a stomach ache and announced that it would be unsafe for the submarine to explore his body. When Kevin inquired if someone else could take Fred's place, he agreed that a volunteer from the audience could serve as the host. Much to Sophia's surprise, Naomi and Kevin quickly volunteered her for the task.

With a blush and some reluctance, Sophia agreed to participate in the exhibit. She was instructed to change into a white wetsuit, which would monitor the visitors while they were inside her body. Sophia was then guided to kneel down on the "grow pad" while museum security members formed a protective barrier around her.

03_kneeling.png

Fred aimed a growth ray at Sophia, and she began to expand into a giant. As the transformation took several minutes, Sophia knelt down and interacted with the people who would soon be traveling through her body.

04_kneeling_growth.png

Upon reaching her target height, she towered over her friends, Fred, and the other ten participants.

05_sophia_full_growth.png

Fred climbed into the submarine along with Naomi, Kevin, and the other passengers, and piloted the vessel as it blasted off towards Sophia's mouth. She opened wide, allowing the tiny spaceship to enter before swallowing it whole.

06_rocket_entry.png

Inside her stomach, the passengers observed her meal of burgers and fries, commenting on her chewing habits and food intake. Feeling embarrassed, Sophia communicated with her friends inside the submarine via a comms channel. Naomi asked Fred how they would exit her body, and he explained that they would have to travel through her intestines.

07_passengers_inside.png

Sophia was mortified at the thought of her friends and strangers witnessing the inside of her body. The journey through her small intestine was a never-ending source of anxiety and embarrassment, as they encountered feces and unchewed food.

08_spaceship_inside.png

Eventually, the submarine reached the end of her colon, and Sophia relieved herself into a special toilet, releasing the vessel and its passengers.

A laser beam returned Sophia to her normal size, but the experience left her feeling violated. As Kevin and Naomi hugged her and expressed their gratitude for her participation, Fred and the other passengers also thanked her for the unique experience. But the camaraderie and appreciation did little to ease her sense of humiliation.

With her head down and her white dress now feeling bloated, Sophia walked away from her friends, regretting her decision to participate in the exhibit. The unseen voyage through her body would forever alter her relationships and serve as a painful reminder of the day she exposed her most intimate secrets.

09_the_exit.png

Nez
Participator

Postby Nez » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:08 am

Tips on producing endosomatophilia images using Midjourney V5.

passengers_inside_2.png

Although Midjourney (MJ) is free, I had exhausted my MJ free credits and MJ V5 is only available to paying customers. Therefore, I purchased the basic plan. I set up a free private Discord server and invited the MJ bot. To keep things organised, I created channels on the server for the categories of images I was trying to generate (inside shots, giantess, etc.). The basic plan costs $10 and I ran out of compute hours after 3 evenings. Seems kind of expensive but that's the price of AI, I suppose.

To generate internal shots, I first tried a straight ahead "girl inside a stomach" type prompt.

inside_stomach_default.png

Not terrible but the white porous stomach is not the look I'm looking for. I then thought about how TV shows and movies would pull this off and thought I'd try describing a set on a soundstage. I tried "Alien dome structure. The walls, ceilings and floor are continuous, alive, biological and pink orange. A knee deep pale green liquid is on the floor". The results yielded something that was clearly a room and not a stomach. This was my most successful result:

inside_room.png

My breakthrough moment came when I used MJ's ability to upload an image and then to use that in the prompt. I uploaded a picture of a stomach that I found from Google image search and said something like "/imagine a tour bus where looking out the window, the passengers see <insert image url>"

passengers_inside.png

For giantess views, I had luck with this prompt: "Looking up at a beautiful woman in a white wetsuit. Camera is positioned on the ground at her feet. Setting is a futuristic science museum. Visitors of the museum are tiny one inch people and woman towers over them." If you'd use MJ versions prior to V5, you'll notice how prompts are more prose like and not a comma separated list of criteria.

asian_giant.png

Uploading an existing giantess image and mixing it with a prompt got some surprisingly great results!

beautiful_giant_1.png

Limitations
Firstly, prompts with more than one person. You can say "group of people" but if you want to be descriptive about multiple subjects, it's a dice roll. Given this, prompts like "/imagine a giantess holding a tiny man" are laughable for V5. Perhaps you'd have luck if you uploaded an image but I didn't try. I'm sure the ability to describe multiple subjects is on MJ's roadmap.

Secondly, consistency. In the illustrated story in my previous post, the appearance of Sophia changes drastically from image to image. I could have referenced an actress (e.g. Margot Robbie) but found the quality of images to be better when I didn't use one. I would love a way to lock down a face, hairstyle and costume.

While things aren't perfect, I'm impressed by how far we've come in such a short time. I'd like to keep exploring the AI space and in addition to text and images would like to play with voice and video as the technology becomes publicly accessible.
Last edited by Nez on Fri May 12, 2023 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nez
Participator

Postby Nez » Fri May 12, 2023 5:34 pm

Google Bard is now public without a wait list. I don't think it's as good as ChatGPT 3.5 for endosomatophilia stories. It struggles with the concept of one character being inside another. And its writing style is terse and misses details from the original prompt. You be the judge.

Google Bard version
Natalie and Tom had been dating for a few months now, and they were very happy together. However, there was one problem: Tom's ex-girlfriend, Jenny, worked at the same company as Natalie. Jenny was a real pain in the neck. She was always trying to sabotage Natalie and Tom's relationship.

One day, Natalie had had enough. She went to her friend Holly, who had the magic ability to shrink down to a tiny size. Natalie told Holly her plan. Holly agreed to help, and she shrunk down to the size of an ant.

The next day, Natalie brought Holly to work with her. She put Holly in her pocket, and then she waited for Jenny to take a sip from her water bottle. When Jenny took a sip, Holly jumped out of Natalie's pocket and into the water bottle.

Jenny took another sip, and Holly went down her throat. Holly then made her way to Jenny's stomach, where she started to cause mischief. She made Jenny's stomach growl, and she gave her a bad case of gas.

Jenny was in pain, and she didn't know what was wrong with her. She went to the bathroom, and she saw Holly crawling around in her stomach. Jenny was disgusted, but she was also relieved to know what was causing her pain.

Natalie came into the bathroom, and she saw Jenny doubled over in pain. Natalie told Jenny what had happened, and Jenny promised to stop meddling in Natalie and Tom's relationship.

Natalie told Jenny to open her mouth, and she reached in and pulled Holly out. Holly was a little bit shaken up, but she was okay.

Natalie and Holly walked away laughing, and Jenny was left alone, with a stomach full of gas and a newfound respect for Natalie.

The end.

ChatGPT 4 version
Once upon a time in a bustling city, a girl named Natalie and her boyfriend, Tom, were deeply in love. They were inseparable and enjoyed spending time together. The only obstacle in their relationship was Tom's ex-girlfriend, Jenny, who worked with Natalie.

Jenny was a real nuisance, constantly interfering in Natalie and Tom's relationship. She would spread rumors, try to flirt with Tom, and make Natalie's life miserable. Natalie had tried everything to get Jenny to stop meddling in their relationship but to no avail. That was until she came up with a brilliant plan.

Natalie's best friend, Holly, had a unique magical ability. She could shrink down to a tiny size, no bigger than a grain of sand. One evening, Natalie shared her plan with Holly. Holly, always ready for an adventure, agreed to help her friend.

The next day, Natalie carried Holly, who was now the size of a grain of sand, to work in her pocket. Once at the office, she secretly placed Holly in Jenny's water bottle, which was sitting on her desk. When Jenny returned from a meeting, she unknowingly took a sip of her water, and Holly went along with the flow.

Holly could feel herself entering Jenny's mouth, sliding down her throat, and finally landing in her stomach. The environment was dark and wet, filled with the smells of Jenny's latest meal. Holly got to work, causing mischief inside Jenny's stomach.

As Holly moved around, Jenny began experiencing bloating, cramps, and stomach aches. She winced in pain, unable to understand what was happening to her. At this point, Natalie decided it was time to reveal her plan.

Natalie approached Jenny and said, "You know, Jenny, your meddling days are over. You might be wondering why you're experiencing such discomfort right now. Well, let me tell you, my friend Holly is inside your stomach, and she won't stop causing you trouble until you promise to leave Tom and me alone."

Jenny's eyes widened in fear and disbelief. She realized that Natalie was serious and agreed to stop meddling in their relationship. Natalie nodded and instructed Jenny to open her mouth wide.

Natalie bent down and spoke directly into Jenny's tummy, "Hey Holly, you can come out now. She's learned her lesson."

The sensation of Holly coming back up her throat caused Jenny immense discomfort, but she was relieved when the tiny girl finally emerged. As Holly returned to her normal size, she looked at Jenny and said, "You sure do love your tacos," and laughed.

Natalie and Holly walked away, sharing a victorious laugh. From that day on, Jenny kept her distance and never again interfered in Natalie and Tom's relationship. Natalie and Tom continued to grow stronger together, and Holly remained their loyal friend, always ready to help with her unique magical ability when needed.

The prompt used for both of the above stories
Write a story about a girl named Natalie who has boyfriend named Tom. Natalie works with her Tom's ex-girlfriend Jenny. Jenny is a real nuisance to Natalie as she tries to interfere in Natalie and Tom's relationship. One day, Natalie has had enough. Natalie has a friend, Holly, who has the magic ability to shrink down to a tiny size. Natalie shares a plan to Holly that she shrinks down and Natalie takes her into work in her pocket. Natalie then puts Holly in Jenny's water bottle. Jenny takes a sip. Holly can feel herself enter Jenny's mouth, throat and then her stomach. Holly causes mischief inside Jenny's stomach. At first she's wondering why she's bloating, getting cramps and stomach aches. Then Natalie tells Jenny what's happening inside her. Jenny says she'll stop meddling. Natalie tells Jenny to open her mouth. Natalie bends down and talks into Jenny's tummy where Holly is: "hey Holly, you can come out now". Holly coming back up her throat causes discomfort but is relieved when she's out. Holly tells Jenny, "you sure do love your tacos," and gives a laugh. Natalie and Holly walk away laughing.
Nez
Participator

Postby filiberto » Thu May 25, 2023 9:34 pm

I just tried out Sudowrite and found it very good. It needs more prompting as it's designed to help you get through writers block, but it generated better dialogue, more detail and tracked the arc of the story better than ChatGTP from my experience.

Here's an example using a similar prompt to the one I used above:

Benjamin had always dreamed of getting into the United States, but his past cyber crimes had rendered him unwelcome there. With no legal means of entry available to him, he had been forced to turn to the black market. His research had led him to a company called the Underground Road, which specialized in smuggling people into difficult areas using a highly unconventional method.

The facility was hidden away in a remote corner of Australia, surrounded by barbed wire fences and guarded by heavily armed security personnel. Benjamin was nervous as he made his way towards the entrance, but he steeled himself and approached the reception desk. The woman behind the desk looked up and gave him a polite nod.

"Name?" she asked.

"Benjamin," he replied.

She tapped away at her computer, then looked up at him again.

"Ah yes, the cyber criminal," she said. "You're here about the shrinking, I presume?"

Benjamin nodded nervously. He had read about the process online, but didn't quite know how they company would transport him he was shrunk.

"So after I am shrunk, how will the Underground Road transport me into the United States"

The woman answered, "Given your situation, we must use our most secure method of transportation for you. After shrinking you, you'll be placed in a microcapsule that supplies air, water, oxygen and food for up to four days. Then one of our prepared individuals will swallow your capsule and take you wherever your destination is."

Traveling within a person's body would make it impossible for airport authorities in either nation to detect you. After passing through the security checkpoint at your destination, the individual carrying you will be dosed with a medication that should hasten your trip through their digestive system. You should be back to regular size and expelled from the other end in approximately six hours after arrival," she said, wrapping up her explanation.

"Wow that is quite an interesting... but gross method of transport. I suppose traveling inside the human body will prevent the shrink detectors from finding my presence as a shrunken human," Benjamin stated.

"Exactly. Okay so let's introduce you to Dr. Osborne, in charge of shrinking, and Shelby, who will transport you inside her body," said the assistant.

Benjamin followed the assistant as she led him through several security checkpoints and into a laboratory. Inside, he saw a tall man in a white lab coat fiddling with a machine that looked like it was straight out of a sci-fi movie.

"Benjamin, please meet Dr. Osborne," the assistant said.

The doctor looked up from his machine and gave Benjamin a friendly smile.

"Ah, yes, you're the cyber criminal. I've been expecting you," he said. "Are you ready for the shrinking process?"

Benjamin nodded, feeling a mix of excitement and fear. He had read about the shrinking process online, but he never thought he would be brave enough to go through with it.

Dr. Osborne instructed Benjamin to lie down on a table, and then he strapped him in with several thick belts. Benjamin felt his heart race as the doctor began to set up the machine.

"Okay, Benjamin, we're going to start the shrinking process now," Dr. Osborne said.

Benjamin closed his eyes and braced himself. He felt a strange sensation wash over him, almost like he was being compressed into a smaller form. The sensation intensified, and he felt his body growing smaller and smaller. When he opened his eyes again, the room looked completely different. He was now only a few inches tall, and everything around him seemed massive.

He looked up at Dr. Osborne, who was now towering over him. The doctor smiled down at him.

"Welcome to the world of the shrunken, Benjamin. You'll find that things are a lot different down here," he said.

Benjamin looked around in amazement. He felt like he was in a completely different world. The lab equipment that had once looked so big and intimidating now looked like miniature toys.

As he adjusted to his new size, Benjamin heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey there, little guy. You must be Benjamin," the voice said.

He turned around and saw a young woman
with long brown hair and bright green eyes. She was wearing a tight-fitting black dress that accentuated her curves. Benjamin couldn't help but feel a rush of attraction towards her.

"Hi, I'm Shelby. I'll be your associate for the trip," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Shelby," Benjamin said, trying to keep his eyes off her body.

"Are you ready to start the journey?" she asked.

Benjamin nodded nervously. He was excited to finally be on his way to the United States, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that came with being swallowed whole by another person.

Shelby led him to a small room where they prepared him for the journey. He was put in a small plastic capsule that had a few holes for air and a small compartment for food and water. The capsule was then sealed shut, and Shelby swallowed it whole.

The sensation of being inside someone's body was strange and unsettling. Benjamin could feel the muscles of her throat contracting as she swallowed him down into her stomach. The walls of her stomach were slimy and warm, and he could feel the acid churning around him.

He tried to focus on his breathing and not think about the fact that he was inside someone's body. As he lay there, he could hear Shelby's voice in his head.

"Are you okay, Benjamin?" she asked.

He tried to reply, but his voice was muffled by the walls of her stomach.

"I'm fine," he said, although he wasn't sure if she heard him.

Taking in his surroundings, he could hear the sound of her heartbeat echoing around him. The air was thick and humid, and he could taste a faint hint of bile in his mouth.

As they made their way to the airport, Benjamin couldn't help but feel a sense of claustrophobia. He was trapped inside Shelby's body, with no way to escape until she passed him out.

But as time passed, Benjamin began to feel more comfortable. He had plenty of food and water in his capsule, and he had managed to find a comfortable position to lie in. The sound of Shelby's heartbeat had become almost soothing, and he could feel the gentle rocking motion of her body as she walked.

After what felt like hours, Benjamin felt a sudden jolt, and then a rush of air as Shelby exhaled. He could feel himself being pushed through her pyloric sphincter as the capsule exited her stomach and began it's journey through her intestines.

Her heartbeat was now less distinct, muffled thumping now somewhere above. Gurgles and groans of her digestive system now permeated the capsule. Looking out the window, he saw thousands of tiny villi brushing the capsule as it's lights illuminated the inside of her intestine.

Despite the grotesque nature of the situation, Benjamin couldn't help but feel a sense of wonder. He had never imagined what it would be like to journey through someone's body, and now he was experiencing it firsthand.

The capsule continued its journey through Shelby's intestines, and Benjamin tried to relax as much as he could. He knew that the journey would last for several more hours, and he didn't want to panic or feel anxious.

As he lay there in the darkness, he began to think about his past life. He had always been a loner, getting by on his wits and his ability to hack into computer systems. He had never really had any friends or connections, and he had always felt like an outsider.

But now, here he was, on the most unusual journey of his life, with a woman who he had only just met. He couldn't help but feel a sense of connection to Shelby, even though he was inside her body.

Eventually, Benjamin felt a jostle as Shelby stood up from her seat and made her way to exit the plane. Lower in her body, Benjamin could now feel the sway of her hips as she walked through the Los Angeles airport towards the passport control center. When she reached the border control, she stood in line with the other passengers, trying her best to look relaxed and casual. Benjamin could feel her heart racing as they approached the border control officer.

"Good evening, ma'am. Can I see your passport please?" the officer asked.

Shelby handed over her passport and waited nervously as the officer inspected it.

"Okay, everything seems to be in order. You're free to go," the officer said with a smile.

Shelby breathed a sigh of relief and made her way out of the airport. Once they were outside, she made her way to a nearby hotel where she could safely pass Benjamin out.

As soon as they were inside the hotel room, Shelby swallowed a strong laxative to speed up the digestive process. Benjamin could feel the capsule being pushed faster through her intestines, and he knew that it wouldn't be long before he was out.

"Ugh, this part is always rough," Shelby told Benjamin. "And more than a little embarrassing for both of us. Just hang on tight to the capsule, I think you are almost ready to come out."

After a few minutes, Benjamin felt the capsule inside her move to a wider space. He could feel her body pushing it down as her muscles flexed in rhythm. A beam of light shined through the opening as he heard a groan and she pushed down with immense pressure. The walls of the capsule held firm and it quickly descended downward until he was ejected from her body into the toilet bowl below. Looking up, he blushed at the sight of Shelby's backside above him as she continued to expel its contents.

As Benjamin floated in the toilet bowl, he couldn't believe what had just happened. He had just gone through the most surreal and stomach-churning experience of his life. But at the same time, he couldn't help but feel a sense of exhilaration. He had just traveled through her entire digestive system and arrived in a completely new country.

He gazed up as Shelby stood up, allowing even more light into the porcelain bowl that he was stuck in.
"I cannot believe I just got pooped out of someone, this has to be the most ridiculous experience of my life."

But as Shelby turned around and saw Benjamin floating in the toilet bowl, she giggled.

"Welcome to the United States, Benjamin," she said with a sheepish grin.

Benjamin couldn't help but laugh too. Despite the messy and gross nature of the situation, he felt a sense of camaraderie with Shelby.

"We'll now I've truly seen you both inside and out," he said. "What is it like dealing with customers who go through these intimate parts of your body?"

Shelby chuckled, pulled up her underdrawers and took a seat on the edge of the bathtub. "It's not always easy," she admitted. "But I'm used to it by now. The company I work for specializes in this kind of service, so we have all kinds of procedures in place to make it as smooth as possible for both the customer and the carrier."

Benjamin nodded, trying to suppress the urge to gag as he floated in the toilet bowl. "I can't imagine doing this for a living."

"It's not for everyone," Shelby agreed. "But I enjoy it. It's like a rush, you know? Going to new places, meeting new people, experiencing something that most people will never get to experience."

Benjamin nodded, still trying to come to terms with being in a toilet bowl. But as Shelby reached down and picked up the capsule, he knew that he had to focus on the task at hand.

"So, what's next?" he asked.

"Now we have to clean you up and get you out of there," Shelby replied as she began to run water into the toilet bowl. "And then we can start planning our next adventure."

Despite the mess and the embarrassment, Benjamin couldn't help but feel excited about what was to come. He had just traveled through a woman's body and arrived in a completely new country, and he couldn't wait to see what other adventures lay ahead.
filiberto
Participator

Postby Genblub » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:17 pm

Hay dose anyone knows how to get sudowite for free it’s good but ran out of words before I could finish
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genblub » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:19 pm

And if anyone has other sites like sudowrite but for free thanks
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genblub » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:19 am

Hey Filiberto can I use your sudowrite to make stories i know what i am asking my be crazy for you but I have many great ideas and other stories to share if let me do this you will read some very good stories that I know you will like an it kind of have bit real life in it for me I’m in between jobs right now and staying at my mom house and have very little money but when found this place i was awesome that is sudowite but i use all of my free words but I know one thing that if that you let me use your sudowrite and read the story I have in mind you will love it but please let me have a chance to write a good Endo story
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genblub » Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:36 am

And you will be the first one to read it and please give me your feedback if you let me
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby Genblub » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:02 am

Never mind already found a way to by pass the payment thing
Genblub
Somewhat familiar

Postby filiberto » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:32 pm

Genblub wrote:Never mind already found a way to by pass the payment thing

Good luck with it. I ended up canceling my subscription. It's a great AI writing tool but I couldn't justify the cost.
filiberto
Participator

Postby ProfessorGecko » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:41 am

I've been trying out this AI model called "HuggingChat," which is a free and open source alternative to ChatGPT. So far, I've mostly been trying to make Bee Movie giantess endo fanfictions in it.

This is the prompt I gave the AI to make sure I got everything precise:
Here's some info about some characters from Bee Movie:
Vanessa Bloome is a New York City florist who is an idealist with a classic unique perception of humanity and a love of flowers. She is tall and slender with green eyes and a brown bob haircut. She commonly wears a white collared shirt with a pink vest, sometimes covered with a black jacket. She also wears a beaded necklace.

Barry B. Benson is an ordinary bee who lives in a hive in Sheep Meadow, Central Park, New York City. He is in love with Vanessa.

With that knowledge, please tell a story where these events happen:
- Barry flies into Vanessa's flower shop. The shop doesn't open until 10 minutes, so Vanessa is preparing some flowers and Barry is getting ready for his job at the shop's legal firm (it's a callback to the end of Bee Movie).
- Barry notices Vanessa smelling a flower, and he is curious about how Vanessa's nose works.
- Barry asks Vanessa if it's okay if he flies up to her nose to see how it works. Vanessa is a bit hesitant at first, but she gives him permission and tells him to be careful.
- Barry flies up to Vanessa's nostrils and observes them. He notices some pollen and dust being trapped in her nasal hairs lining the inner walls of her nostrils. Vanessa can smell the pollen that is on Barry. Barry notices how Vanessa's nasal hairs flow as she breathes through her nose.
- Suddenly, Vanessa sniffles and accidently sends Barry up her nose. She's worried about Barry, but Barry is fine.
- Barry is fascinated by the walls of Vanessa's nasal cavity. He observes the mucus trapping any pollen and dust that gets passed her nasal hairs. He looks behind him to see the nasal hairs still flowing in her breathing.
- Barry looks up to see the olfactory receptors on the roof of Vanessa's nasal cavity, and he marvels at how they detect scents. Meanwhile, Vanessa feels a bit awkward about smelling Barry, so she asks him to exit her nose.
- Barry exits Vanessa's nose, and Vanessa is relieved to see that he's okay. Barry tells her what he got to see as they both get ready for work. Vanessa tells Barry that she felt an interesting experience with him in his nose, and she's a bit curious to try that again after work.

Make sure to tell that story and explain everything in high detail, and make sure to give dialogue between Vanessa and Barry.

And here's what the AI came up with:
Barry flew into Vanessa's flower shop, buzzing with excitement. It was still 10 minutes before opening time, and Vanessa was busy preparing the day's arrangements. She looked up from the bouquet she was working on and smiled as she saw Barry hovering near the door.

"Hey there, Barry! Ready for another day at the office?" she asked, her voice filled with warmth.

Barry nodded eagerly, his wings fluttering rapidly as he replied, "Absolutely, Vanessa! I can't wait to get started."

As Vanessa continued to arrange flowers, Barry noticed that she seemed particularly focused on the task at hand. He curiosity, he decided to ask her about it.

"Hey, Vanessa? What's got you so deep in thought today?"

Vanessa looked up from the flowers and smiled softly. "Oh, I was just thinking about how much I love my job, Barry. There's nothing quite like surrounding myself with beautiful blooms every day."

Barry nodded sympathetically, understanding exactly what she meant. As a bee, he had a deep appreciation for flowers himself. But then, his attention was caught by something else - Vanessa's nose. Specifically, the way she was smelling a nearby bouquet of roses.

He was intrigued by the way her nostrils flared as she took in the scent, and he found himself wanting to know more about how her nose worked.

"Hey, Vanessa? Can I ask you something kind of weird?"

Vanessa looked up from her work, a hint of amusement in her eyes. "Sure thing, Barry. What's on your mind?"

"Well," Barry began, "I was wondering if it would be okay if I flew up to your nose and checked out how it works. I mean, I've seen dogs do it, but I've never really been close enough to a human's face to see what's going on."

Vanessa chuckled, clearly amused by the request. "I suppose it couldn't hurt, Barry. Just be careful, okay?"

Nodding enthusiastically, Barry zipped up to Vanessa's nose and peered inside. He was amazed by what he saw - tiny hairs lined the inner walls of her nostrils, waving gently in the breeze created by her breathing. And on those hairs were tiny particles of pollen and dust, which Vanessa could smell even though they were microscopic.

Just as Barry was taking in this incredible sight, Vanessa suddenly sniffled, sending Barry flying further up her nose than he had intended to go. He found himself wedged in a narrow passageway, unable to move. Panicked, he tried to wriggle free, only to realize that he was stuck fast.

Back in the flower shop, Vanessa was oblivious to Barry's predicament. She continued arranging flowers, humming happily to herself as she worked. But then, she felt a tickle in her nose, followed by a sudden urge to sneeze.

Covering her mouth and nose with her hand, Vanessa let out a huge sneeze, blowing Barry clear out of her nose and back into the shop. Landing with a thud on the floor, Barry groggily picked himself up, feeling a little dazed from his wild ride.

Vanessa rushed over to him, concern etched across her face. "Barry, are you okay? That was quite a sneeze!"

Barry rubbed his head, still trying to process what had happened. "Yeah, I think so. Wow, that was intense!"

Vanessa laughed, relief written all over her face. "Glad to hear it, Barry. Maybe next time, you should stick to observing from a distance, hmm?"

Grinning sheepishly, Barry agreed wholeheartedly. "Definitely, Vanessa. I don't think I'm cut out for extreme nose exploration!"

And with that, the two friends went about their respective jobs, grateful for yet another entertaining adventure together.

I'm gonna try experimenting with it more to make some more giantess endo stories.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Re: AI and endosomatophilia

Postby Nez » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:27 am

First things first; I renamed this topic from "Machine Learning and Endosomatophilia" to "AI and Endosomatophilia". This is to better reflect the name that the media uses to refer to this technology.

Bad news about ChatGPT - it is now less willing to write Endo stories. Many of the stories that have been posted in this thread are no longer possible to generate today. That being said, it's still the large language model with the least restrictions.

Google Bard has got better but out of ChatGPT, Bard and Claude, I put it in third place for the quality of the output.

This brings me to Claude which I think is currently the best AI for creative writing. It's free so you can try it now!

Claude sometimes surprises me by taking stories in unexpected directions. Example below:
As the mugger lunged towards Zac with a knife, Dani acted quickly. "Watch out!" she yelled, but she knew there was no time to shield Zac. Instead, she shrank down to just a few inches tall and jumped into Zac's open mouth just as the mugger's knife sliced through the air.

Zac staggered back, shocked by Dani's sudden disappearance. The mugger paused, confused. Taking advantage of the distraction, Zac turned and ran out of the alley.

Safe inside Zac's stomach, Dani bounced around as he kept running away. "Are you okay?" she called out, her voice muffled.

"Dani! What are you doing in there?" Zac shouted, equally muffled. He slowed to a walk a few blocks later, catching his breath.

"Saving you, duh!" Dani replied. "That mugger would have stabbed you if I hadn't shrunk down. Pretty clever, right?"

Zac sighed. "I guess. But did you have to jump into my stomach? This feels really weird..."

"Oh, don't be a baby," Dani teased. "I'll get out soon. But first, how about I give your stomach a little massage? You could use some help digesting that big dinner we just ate!"

Zac groaned, but had to admit it did feel pleasant, in a very strange way. Once again, Dani's odd superpowers had come in handy. And at least they had escaped without either of them getting hurt. Just another typical night out for a couple with an invulnerable, shrinkable girlfriend!

"Alright, I think I've helped your digestion enough," Dani said after massaging Zac's stomach walls for a few minutes. "Time for me to get out of this cramped space."

She made her way through Zac's digestive tract towards his mouth. Zac tried not to gag as he felt her squirming up his esophagus.

Finally, Dani popped her tiny head out between Zac's lips. "Phew! It's nice to breathe fresh air again!" she said as she hopped out and grew back to normal size.

Zac coughed and took a big gulp of air. "Yeah...let's not do that again any time soon," he said weakly.

Dani laughed and put her arm around him. "Aw, come on, being inside your stomach isn't so bad! But I promise next time a mugger attacks I'll just shield you instead."

They continued walking home, both exhausted from the night's events. Once home, Dani fell asleep instantly, her superpowers completely drained. Zac lay awake a bit longer, smiling as he looked over at his tiny but mighty girlfriend. He sure was lucky to have someone so invulnerable yet caring by his side, even if her methods were a bit unorthodox at times. With Dani around, he knew they could handle anything life threw their way.

It also is able to do full tour endo which ChatGPT is refusing to do at the moment. Here's an excerpt from story inspired by Filberto's story that he posted earlier in this thread.
Ryan felt anxious as he approached the imposing doors of The Human Experience museum. It had been over two weeks since his incredible first date with Samantha. At first everything seemed to be going so well - they texted constantly, went on several more fun dates, and made passionate love. But then suddenly...nothing.

His texts went unanswered. She always had an excuse when he tried making plans. He had no idea what had changed. Part of him wondered if she had lost interest, but his gut said something else was going on. He just had to see her in person to find out why she had withdrawn so fully.

Taking a deep breath, Ryan entered the museum and checked in at the front desk. Since it was a Wednesday morning, he knew Samantha was scheduled to be the human exhibit for the tours.

He didn't tell the staff he knew Samantha. As a regular visitor, he wanted to experience the tour and hopefully talk to her afterwards. He boarded the small submarine with a few other tourists and a guide named Pablo.

Ryan peered eagerly through the submarine's round viewport as Samantha walked into the large chamber below. Wearing a white wetsuit, she looked just as radiantly beautiful as he remembered.

"Hello everyone, I'm Samantha and I'll be your human exhibit today!" she announced brightly to the hovering submarines. Her voice echoed around the vast room.

She sprawled out on her back atop a giant red "X" marked on the floor. As Samantha strapped the VR-like goggles over her eyes, he felt his heart ache, missing her smile.

The staff hoisted the submarines higher via internal cranes as Samantha gave a thumbs up, signaling her readiness. Ryan gripped his seat tightly in anticipation.

Suddenly, a shimmering blue laser beam shot out from the ceiling and enveloped Samantha. She stretched her arms out as the beam seemed to scan her body.

"Here comes the growth!" narrated Pablo excitedly. All at once, Samantha began rapidly expanding in size. It was astonishing to witness. She grew and grew, her wetsuit stretching, curves accentuating. Soon she was 30 feet tall, then 100. The submarines now looked microscopic hovering above the ginormous woman.

When the bright beam ceased, Samantha had to be nearly 500 feet tall, her supersized chest gently heaving up and down. Ryan's jaw hung open in awe. It was time to explore the woman he loved from an entirely new vantage point.

As Samantha finished growing to her gargantuan size, she slowly sat up, causing the entire chamber to rumble. Ryan gazed at her gorgeous face now thousands of times larger than normal. Behind the VR goggles, he wondered if she had any idea he was there inside one of the miniature submarines.

"Alright, let's enter the mouth!" announced Pablo. The cranes lowered the subs down towards Samantha's tremendous open mouth. As they approached her thick, shiny lips, Ryan's heart pounded with nervous excitement.

He remembered kissing those soft lips under the stars just a few weeks ago. Now the mouth could easily swallow their little subs whole in one gulp. The viewport was soon filled with the sight of her gigantic teeth and contracting pink throat.

There was a splash as they touched down into the pools of saliva on her tongue. As her jaw closed behind them, they were enveloped in hot, moist darkness. The tongue undulated beneath, almost making Ryan seasick.

Then with a sudden force, they were pushed back into her throat. They stared in awe at the convulsing esophagus walls driving them down deeper through this familiar yet staggeringly huge terrain that was Samantha's inner being.

Half eager with love, half dreading with tension, Ryan braced himself as the slimy walls gave way to a wide chamber filled with swirling acids and enzymes - they had reached Samantha's gargantuan stomach.

As the submarines floated around in Samantha's spacious stomach chamber, the tourists gasped in awe at the sloshing pools of digestive fluids and remnants of her last meal being broken down.

"Those look like pancake pieces!" remarked one visitor, pointing at the semi-dissolved lumps.

"That was her breakfast," chuckled Pablo. "Now you can actually see the digestion process in action."

Ryan peered closely as the fleshy stomach lining secreted more acids to dissolve the food particles. He felt almost bashful witnessing such an intimate bodily process of the woman he adored so much.

Suddenly, the stomach walls contracted violently without warning. The submarine lurched as they were all caught in the intense churning motion of the peristalsis waves. Ryan gripped his seat, not enjoying the ticklish gurgling sensation.

"Just some muscle contractions helping to further pulverize her food," explained Pablo calmly. "We're perfectly safe in here."

As the forceful waves rippled through her stomach lining, Ryan wondered if Samantha could feel the presence of the tiny submarines in any discomforting way. He hated to think he was causing her any internal distress...just as she was already disconnecting from him externally for some unknown reason.

After several minutes of turbulent sloshing and gurgling, the peristalsis waves steadily transported the submarines through Samantha's pyloric valve and into her small intestine.

As the ride smoothed out, Pablo highlighted the fingery intestinal villi grasping nutrients from the digestive remnants drifting by. Ryan was amazed to think of the intricate biochemical reactions constantly occurring in Samantha's body to sustain her life, energy, and beauty.

However, tracing the winding course of her small intestine also reminded Ryan of feeling emotionally intertwined with her on their dates - only to have Samantha recently distance herself so abruptly.

Why would she pull away after they had connected so passionately both physically and mentally? What could he have done wrong? Ryan sighed, feeling helpless on the tiny submarine to make things right with the giant beauty.

Eventually the submarine reached Samantha's large intestine, now surrounded by solidifying waste matter. As the journey neared the rectum, Ryan hated to think this glorious relationship was about to get flushed away for good.

Well, at least he would be able to speak to Samantha in person once they exited her tremendous body. He had to try reconciling with her, no matter how uncomfortable the conversation became. Their love was worth fighting anatomical odds for.

The submarines swirling around in Samantha's vast rectum chamber were abruptly sucked through the anal canal. The passengers braced themselves as Pablo steered them straight towards the dazzling bright exit.

With a sudden burst, they popped out of the colossal anus, now reemerging life-size between Samantha's smooth peachy buttocks. The cranes swiftly transported the subs away from her Supersized rear.

As the tourists chatter died down, Ryan peered up and saw Samantha removing her VR goggles, their incredible journey through her insides now concluded. Beams scanned her body once more until soon she was shrinking down to normal.

Ryan caught a glimpse of her pretty face as she sat up. Was that sadness in her eyes? She seemed to avoid glancing up at the descending submarines holding him inside. Had exploring her giant body while microscopic made her uncomfortable about their original intimate connection?

As Samantha hurried out of the exhibit chamber, Ryan felt his shoulders slump. "Will we get to meet the host?" he asked Pablo hopefully.

The guide shook his head. "Sorry, their job is done once we exit the body. But I can answer any remaining questions if you have them?"

Ryan sighed, crestfallen. It seemed he would have to find another way to reconnect with the spectacular yet perplexing woman who continued occupying his heart and thoughts.

Claude is the most reserved about writing endo stories so here are a few tips:
  • Make the endo educational
  • Transforming people into animals helps
  • Saving people by taking them inside the body sometimes justifies an endo story

While Claude is the most conservative of the three major LLMs, if you start with a safe story, you can get it do a lot of surprising number of things by gradually guiding it to do what you want. It can do Princess Ironfan style scenarios as well as endo in the bedroom.

Claude can be annoyingly restrictive at times. It's big on consent but it can be inconsistent as to how it applies the filters. If Claude refuses to write what you want, start a new chat and rephrase your prompt.
Nez
Participator

Re: AI and endosomatophilia

Postby dude101 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:43 am

Honestly, I really don't see the point. I just had someone write a Ben 10 endo short story for me and turned out he used AI to write it and didn't tell me until after. It was low-effort junk to boot.

Guys, speaking from experience, I'd say it's just better to write this stuff yourself or have others who do these kind of stories do it for you as a request or commission. It's not worth it.

Besides, you want Skynet? Cause this is how we eventually get Skynet.
dude101
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world