Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:18 am

dude101 wrote:Wow, that's pretty good!


Thanks
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:19 am

Any chance of future drawings?
User avatar
dude101
---
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:58 pm

dude101 wrote:Any chance of future drawings?

Maybe
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby wimpering » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:01 pm

I forgot to post this here... but for those who didn't see...

I wanted to draw like a "road map" of Jess from my "There's No Place Like Home" series. Kind of a map that my OC would have drawn showing routes and survival advice for each part of her body. I got a bit... carried away with it and ended up with a photoshop file where I can choose to show and hide majority of her internal organs.

For those who are interested in it

Here's the digestion track story:
With Scat/full stomach and intestines: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90630187
And Without scat or anything in stomach or intestines: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90630227

And then here's just every combination I could think of using the file (125 photos in all) https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/91591608

I kind of wish I had done this before flash was decommissioned. I feel like it could have been turned into a pretty awesome flash x-ray game... Anyways, enjoy! :)
Attachments
10 Jess All Organs All Internal All Contents Skeleton Tongue Out Blank.png
Jess X-Ray All Internals Visible
00 Jess Tank Top Bra Shorts Tongue Out Bandaid Blank.png
Jess Clothed
User avatar
wimpering
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:52 pm

I'm surprised that there isn't any endosomatophilia content on this character
Attachments
Kate_(Inner_Workings).png
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby luke4smith » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:14 pm

Ryanair792 wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't any endosomatophilia content on this character


she needed some close up and zoom inside shots really
User avatar
luke4smith
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:07 pm

luke4smith wrote:
Ryanair792 wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't any endosomatophilia content on this character


she needed some close up and zoom inside shots really


That could work
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:32 pm

Bugger that, how has no one done vore or endo content for Kamala Khan, the current Ms. Marvel?
User avatar
dude101
---
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby TDF9055 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:47 pm

dude101 wrote:Bugger that, how has no one done vore or endo content for Kamala Khan, the current Ms. Marvel?


If it helps, there's this story from a few years ago. Sadly, there isn't a part 2, but what we have is really good.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/399460

There's also this:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22931442/

But yeah, I know what you mean. It's kinda surprising that someone who can literally grow herself doesn't have more vore/endo stuff.


And while we're talking about characters severely lacking in vore/endo, allow me to throw my hat in the ring and say that Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) could also do with some love. The only thing I've seen is this interactive chapter on everyone's favourite writing website.
https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... ap/1523313

There's also that comic (that wouldn't surprise me if it's been posted here before) where the Atom briefly shrinks down into Barbara's hand to fight some nanobots in her lymph glands, but that counts as Oracle endo rather than Batgirl. Ah, well. Still pretty good.
https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1480889.html

In conclusion, thank you for tuning into another episode of 'Eka's User Finds Excuse to Post Stuff They Like'.
User avatar
TDF9055
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:59 am

TDF9055 wrote:
dude101 wrote:Bugger that, how has no one done vore or endo content for Kamala Khan, the current Ms. Marvel?


If it helps, there's this story from a few years ago. Sadly, there isn't a part 2, but what we have is really good.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/399460

There's also this:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/22931442/

But yeah, I know what you mean. It's kinda surprising that someone who can literally grow herself doesn't have more vore/endo stuff.


And while we're talking about characters severely lacking in vore/endo, allow me to throw my hat in the ring and say that Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) could also do with some love. The only thing I've seen is this interactive chapter on everyone's favourite writing website.
https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... ap/1523313

There's also that comic (that wouldn't surprise me if it's been posted here before) where the Atom briefly shrinks down into Barbara's hand to fight some nanobots in her lymph glands, but that counts as Oracle endo rather than Batgirl. Ah, well. Still pretty good.
https://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1480889.html

In conclusion, thank you for tuning into another episode of 'Eka's User Finds Excuse to Post Stuff They Like'.

Oddly enough, I created that interactive.
User avatar
dude101
---
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby who1sth1s » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:51 am

There needs to be more endo on female superheroes in general.

Here's an idea, why not create those comics ourselves? Have it be a likely scenario for someone to shrink down and enter their insides(preferably through the mouth). I mean, dude101 already writes the scripts for them.

Edit: By the way, that link to the Batgirl portion of the interactive story was one of my entries. I'm called hiddenstranger there. Haven't done much with those things recently.
User avatar
who1sth1s
Participator
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 am
Location: Lost in the void.

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby dude101 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:16 pm

who1sth1s wrote:There needs to be more endo on female superheroes in general.

Here's an idea, why not create those comics ourselves? Have it be a likely scenario for someone to shrink down and enter their insides(preferably through the mouth). I mean, dude101 already writes the scripts for them.

Edit: By the way, that link to the Batgirl portion of the interactive story was one of my entries. I'm called hiddenstranger there. Haven't done much with those things recently.

I'd be happy if you could add some chapters on there sometime. Got a bunch of newer girls to choose from.

There's a Kamala Khan arc that needs continuing right here:

https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... s/map/1532

A TON of Overwatch options no one's used yet: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... 2232222222

Some vore with Harley Quinn: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... p/15212122

Some choices from Avatar TLA and Legend of Korra no one's used yet: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... 2222223331

Final Fantasy girls: https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... 2223332212

Or maybe some love for one of the Disney girls could do nicely? https://www.writing.com/main/interactiv ... 3332241221

Lots to choose from, dude.
User avatar
dude101
---
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:00 am
Location: Avengers Tower

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:23 pm

After countless searches through a sea of male endo, I finally got one. A female endo find. A Korean manga from 1997 that has a boy and girl shrink down to explore the human body:
http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/132868

At least, according to google translate...
Na-ri and Ji-hoon enter a human body reduction machine, shrink to a very small size, and are sucked into the body together with air through a girl's nose and travel to every nook and cranny of the human body. Since it is a cartoon that children are interested in, it is possible to read the complex and difficult human body structure without boredom. In between the cartoons, explanations of difficult terms and simple medical common sense were placed to help understanding.


Unfortunately I can't find any images or previews of the actual inside of the book, which is probably because it's from 1997. It's a lead though.
ihateu91
---
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Crispysteven » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:02 pm

This Educational manga should have female endo in it. In the description it says that a women swallowed the main characters ship because they looked like a pill. "The woman who lived in the house thought the flying capsule was a pill and ate it, so Lava's friends and Mr. Pangdol explore the human body" http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/14794718
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:13 am

Nice find! I haven't been unable to uncover any more on this one yet, but it looks very promising.
ihateu91
---
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby bobobobo4567 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:07 pm

Hey all! I’m a long-time lurker of this thread but recently found a small bit of endo I haven’t seen mentioned before. Forgive me if I’m mistaken and this has been brought up before.

I was watching an OVA for Mob Psycho 100 titled: The Spirits and Such Consultation Office's First Company Outing ~A Healing Trip that Warms the Heart~"

I was watching on Crunchyroll where it’s listed as episodes 14 of season 2, but basically towards the end of the episode the character Dimple, who’s a small green spirit, flies up the nose of a woman who runs an inn and has a shot of him floating through her nose. It’s brief, but pretty nice!
Attachments
E9669835-7CFE-4FF7-954F-21245DFFEFB1.png
23755012-CC3C-488D-A559-D4FB04A58475.png
User avatar
bobobobo4567
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:58 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby JMDarkly » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Is there more, of him going into her brain or something?
User avatar
JMDarkly
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby bobobobo4567 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:13 am

JMDarkly wrote:Is there more, of him going into her brain or something?


He doesn’t go to her brain, just up far enough to see that her nasal passage is blocked. You can try to watch it here, it’s towards the end of the episode:

https://www.crunchyroll.com/mob-psycho- ... own-789119
User avatar
bobobobo4567
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:58 am

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby xiaorounu » Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Last edited by xiaorounu on Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
xiaorounu
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby blue970 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:38 pm

Well it has been a long time very much so i ever post something. Here is one that was posted before I did but i know that one is gone
Hồng Hài Nhi Tập 11
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7w8p7n 18:30
blue970
Participator
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:11 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CityofLukingtonTEMP