Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby kjsfh » Sun May 30, 2021 2:18 am

Good luck!

Well, the least I can do is give you the original Japanese for that stomach one.

20210505_150720.jpg

20210505_150740.jpg

20210505_150749.jpg

20210505_150813.jpg

20210505_150824.jpg

Also worth noting I've ordered the 'Science 9' manga, should arrive mid June.
kjsfh
Participator

Postby NaN9 » Sun May 30, 2021 12:19 pm

NaN9 wrote:Folks, this is the finale. I am currently trying to bid for (basically) ALL 70 editions of the skeleton manga series. You may think I'm crazy, but the price started at $19 so it's an insanely good deal! There are less than 11 hours left, and I am competing with 3 other bidders. Wish me luck (if anyone wants to join on Buyee, be my guest)! If I get this, we can be done with this series for good!

Finally, after a late night and early morning, I've won the bid! But at what cost? (My wallet) It got really competitive until the very end, but I'm dedicated to seeing everything this series has to offer once and for all. It should arrive no later than 2 weeks from now! I know several of the comics will contain male endo (gross) or be duplicates of the ones I already have. If anyone is interested, I'm willing to work out a deal to give them away. (Perhaps if those are interested care to help with my sacrifice, $5 for each edition would be nice. But again, we can work out something for free minus shipping)

I just hope the new potential finds are worth it! :)

EDIT: Oops, I almost forgot; thanks K for the original translation of 21!
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Today's the day everyone! It's time for the final findings of the skeleton manga series. I'll post any endo panels I find and mention the ones that are endo, but too abstract (unless requested to upload). Tune in later this evening. :)

EDIT: Okay, here goes nothing...no really, there isn't much to share from the 64 editions that I purchased. I only have 5 (#30, 55, 58, 61, 62) to share and some are a bit abstract, are "dream" sequences, or legit self endo (don't know how that's possible). Basically, all of the good ones have already been posted, so these are just the scraps. However, if you are a male endo fan, it's pretty much a field day for you; I have 15 manga that I want to give away, so PM me so we can work something out. I can even give you the details about the endo for the specific number(s) you'd like if requested. I have about 10 of the awesome female endo, but since they are duplicates, I'm willing to give them away to members of this forum; just look at the previous ones and if you are interested in a particular edition(s), PM me. As for the rest, they are lacking endo content; so a huge chunk are essentially worthless. Was buying this and breaking my wallet worth it for me? Honestly, no. But hey, I'm glad to have helped the forum with this series. I bought it so you don't have to! I hope we can find other endo series to pursue; if anyone finds something interesting let me know. So many editions of the skeleton manga could've had endo, but just didn't; so I hope a new series maximizes its potential. Please enjoy the last findings of this series, if you can. I'm really looking forward to K's science manga this month; I think that will be better!
Attachments
Brain 1.jpg
Brain
Brain 2.jpg
Brain 3.jpg
Brain 4.jpg
Brain 5.jpg
Virus 1.jpg
Virus 2.jpg
Virus 3.jpg
Virus 4.jpg
Virus 5.jpg
Sweat 1.jpg
Sweat 2.jpg
Sweat 3.jpg
Sweat 4.jpg
Sweat 5.jpg
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby NaN9 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:43 pm

Part 2
Attachments
Hair 1.jpg
Hair
Hair 2.jpg
Hair 3.jpg
Hair 4.jpg
Hair 5.jpg
Drugs 1.jpg
Drugs
Drugs 2.jpg
Drugs 3.jpg
Drugs 4.jpg
Drugs 5.jpg
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crispysteven » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:44 am

Last edited by Crispysteven on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispysteven
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:28 pm

Friendly neighborhood parasite here with a psa. Please do not hurt yourself to get stuffs for us. That is unnecessary I appreciate the sacrifice but it is unnecessary
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NaN9 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:48 pm

Crispysteven wrote:Wasn't there a comic about the womb?

Yeah, but it's more of a "dream" sequence and the mother isn't shown so I didn't count it. But if you still want it...
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby wimpering » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:11 pm

I don't think I've seen this one mentioned before, but I saw a video game called "Body Discovery" advertised on steam today that... while not as good as it COULD be, really does work well as a proof of concept of what could be.

Basically an educational game where you walk around different sections of the human body seeing how they're affected by different diseases and such. The urinary system seems to be a male urinary system for some weird reason but the rest seems to be based on a female model.

Not the best made game, but if you have a spare $5 or $2 if it's on sale I would say it's worth checking it out. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1063 ... Discovery/
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby ProfessorGecko » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:36 pm

wimpering wrote:I don't think I've seen this one mentioned before, but I saw a video game called "Body Discovery" advertised on steam today that... while not as good as it COULD be, really does work well as a proof of concept of what could be.

Basically an educational game where you walk around different sections of the human body seeing how they're affected by different diseases and such. The urinary system seems to be a male urinary system for some weird reason but the rest seems to be based on a female model.

Not the best made game, but if you have a spare $5 or $2 if it's on sale I would say it's worth checking it out. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1063 ... Discovery/

I actually played a bit of that game, mostly because there was an OneyPlays video on it.

I found the game to be not very interesting. Giantess Night - The Playing Room (that UDK giantess map where you can go inside each of the ladies) was far more intriguing to me.
So better watch out. I'm the man. Understand the Prince of Ham I am.
ProfessorGecko
Been posting for a bit

Postby wimpering » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:05 pm

ProfessorGecko wrote:I actually played a bit of that game, mostly because there was an OneyPlays video on it.

I found the game to be not very interesting. Giantess Night - The Playing Room (that UDK giantess map where you can go inside each of the ladies) was far more intriguing to me.

Playing room definitely has better movement controls as well as better transitions, but I figured I'd suggest this one too as it's a bit better scaling for internals and a bit more thorough :)

I kind of wish all the maps could be combined and given something like survival game mechanics :P "Punch body hair to collect hair strands to start to survive... Collect body fluids before you die of thirst" etc
wimpering
Been posting for a bit

Postby kjsfh » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:39 am

Came across this random Chinese comic book with female endo:

https://www.u17.com/chapter/327716.html ... _id=329487

https://www.u17.com/chapter_vip/329487.shtml?jump=auto

It's a world where everyone but the protagonist kid has superpowers. This girl accidentally swallows a ring and a rescue team shrinks and goes in to get it, along with the kid with no powers.
kjsfh
Participator

Postby Elliot » Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Hey can someone send a free download of false profiles 2
Elliot
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seproth » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUZHiqHE7xY&t=27s

Be warned this comes from a game that's primarily a game about girls gorging themselves on food and getting fat. So if that's not your jam you might not be super into this.

That said I like this. We've seen plenty of "Vore/Endo dungeons" before most of those are just using the assists and doesn't do much with the setting.

This one however does. Where they manipulate their host to make platforms and stuff. It's neat I rather like it.
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:26 pm

Seproth wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUZHiqHE7xY&t=27s

Be warned this comes from a game that's primarily a game about girls gorging themselves on food and getting fat. So if that's not your jam you might not be super into this.

That said I like this. We've seen plenty of "Vore/Endo dungeons" before most of those are just using the assists and doesn't do much with the setting.

This one however does. Where they manipulate their host to make platforms and stuff. It's neat I rather like it.

I love this Endo, the majority of the Endo dungeons in games are basically dungeon with fleshy appearance, but this one does have a "interactive part" where the prey can interact with something that can get a reaction of the Host (in this case those weird grows that when touched it makes the host hungry), and I love how they escaped.

I hope that there is more games with similar mechanics.
Ilv18
Been posting for a bit

Postby dude101 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:25 am

At long last, here's a preview of my next story Getting Nosey! Nottie, this one's for you!

https://members.vorefan.com/comics/Getting-Nosey/c=104/
dude101
---

Postby Notthisagain » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:25 am

dude101 wrote:At long last, here's a preview of my next story Getting Nosey! Nottie, this one's for you!

October cannot come soon enough, the cover image alone was enough to get me excited and it’s coming out in my birthday month which is also nice
I also go by "Nottie" now, and I really love it.
Notthisagain
---

Postby dude101 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Notthisagain wrote:
dude101 wrote:At long last, here's a preview of my next story Getting Nosey! Nottie, this one's for you!

October cannot come soon enough, the cover image alone was enough to get me excited and it’s coming out in my birthday month which is also nice

I based the main character Nate on you. Also, Sabrina's loosely modeled off of Mei-Ling from Overwatch. You'll see in the full story.
dude101
---

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:09 pm

Yet another take on the "my girlfriend swallowed the engagement ring" videos, this time with claymation and full tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4K16gaQkf4
ihateu91
---

Postby TeruyukiKiryuin » Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:34 pm

ihateu91 wrote:Yet another take on the "my girlfriend swallowed the engagement ring" videos, this time with claymation and full tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4K16gaQkf4

Wow, that's actually pretty well made. It also reminds of old claymation skits from Sesame Street
TeruyukiKiryuin
Been posting for a bit

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:38 pm

More from the same claymation skits. This time it's in the mouth/throat of a girl singer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zir091zeY

Then the second skit is a male endo one fighting germs in the lungs.
ihateu91
---

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world