Endosomatophilia in Women

Everything about Endosomatophilia! For more information, inquires within (or check the wiki)

Re: Endosomatophilia in Women

Postby Mehtwo » Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:21 pm

Antaon wrote:Hey i been following this thread for years now finally made an account. Well i think this counts, i always think that it would be easier edit male endo (ir any type of endo) into female endo https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QbYS3-y5ykw,

Nah, editing male endo as female endo wouldn't make sense - that's just deception. Would lead to a nasty surprise if someone were to discover that the original content was in a man instead of a women. Especially to people who like endo in specific genders from a fetish standpoint, they would really not appreciate that.
Mehtwo
Participator

Postby BlueCrimsonDragonx » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm

BlueCrimsonDragonx
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby digidus » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 pm

Wow, wasn’t expecting this to turn up. Nicely done!
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryanair792 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:23 am

Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby TreFix » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm

TreFix
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:58 am

TreFix wrote:https://rookie.shonenjump.com/series/X1vJnKZGK8A/X1vJnKZPAE8

Nice, I'd been keeping an eye on this manga just for the giantess stuff, can't believe they actually did this. This will likely be translated soon too, so even better.
ihateu91
---

Postby Bowyer2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:06 pm

ihateu91 wrote:

Nice, I'd been keeping an eye on this manga just for the giantess stuff, can't believe they actually did this. This will likely be translated soon too, so even better.

So you heard of it before? If so, what's a name of out?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:42 pm

Bowyer2 wrote:
ihateu91 wrote:

So you heard of it before? If so, what's a name of out?

It's Giant Ojou-sama, the first three (plus two mini chapters) are translated here:
https://mangakakalot.com/manga/wn925348

The premise is the rabbit guy is some kind of scientist who made a growth drink that the girl character always drinks to become gigantic.
I really didn't expect chapter 4 to be about him shrinking to go inside her.
ihateu91
---

Postby Ryanair792 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:22 am

I wish there was more endo content on her (https://s2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xy ... 787638.png)
And Tiffany Nickle from Antbully
Last edited by Ryanair792 on Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:59 am

Near my birthday (in a few days time) a friend of mine is writing an endo story for me!
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 am

Jintai no Survival
https://mega.nz/file/7fhDTQoS#JlseLdBoZ ... 51SDNuwjtg

Curtesy of a Giantess City user named dbzman315

As I expected, it's considerably worse than the manga version. There's very little external shots when they're inside. A big part of the appeal to this for me was that Phoebe was lively and chaotic, leading to all kinds of shenanigans inside her body. That just isn't here in this version, they don't even leave the lab and Phoebe spends most of the time sitting down. Fun scenes like when she stuffs herself whilst they're in her stomach are completely gone.

After she eats them they spend barely any time in her stomach before it quickly keeps pushing on to the next part, without showing us what Phoebe is doing most of the time. I think the issue is that they condensed all three manga into a 45 minute show. I don't know why this couldn't have been twice the length to accommodate for a more fun and faithful adaptation.
ihateu91
---

Postby dude101 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:34 am

ihateu91 wrote:Jintai no Survival

As I expected, it's considerably worse than the manga version. There's very little external shots when they're inside. A big part of the appeal to this for me was that Phoebe was lively and chaotic, leading to all kinds of shenanigans inside her body. That just isn't here in this version, they don't even leave the lab and Phoebe spends most of the time sitting down. Fun scenes like when she stuffs herself whilst they're in her stomach are completely gone.

After she eats them they spend barely any time in her stomach before it quickly keeps pushing on to the next part, without showing us what Phoebe is doing most of the time. I think the issue is that they condensed all three manga into a 45 minute show. I don't know why this couldn't have been twice the length to accommodate for a more fun and faithful adaptation.

Do you know where we could find the manga, then?
dude101
---

Postby NaN9 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:23 pm

dude101 wrote:

Do you know where we could find the manga, then?

It's pretty much everywhere. I got all 3 from Amazon. I'll try to make comparisons as well after watching the film; it can't be that underwhelming...
NaN9
Somewhat familiar

Postby CityofLukingtonTEMP » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:29 am

Well done for finding it.

I agree that the whole thing is too rushed and yes Phoebe's shenanigans were part of the fun in the comics, particularly the stomach / burp scene and when she went trampolining. They appear to have suffered a significant budget-cut midway through this entire project, because that wonderful epiglottis clip from earlier trailers was nowhere to be seen, and there's some decent CG work from the intestine scenes. I wonder what it would've been like if they'd put that much effort into things like the mouth scene which is barely addressed as the first point of entry and a scene of chaos (that for me was the biggest disappointment).

ALL that said however, we must still be immensely grateful that this thing even exists, it's a tremendous storyline for us and one which - judging from all the fanart displayed at the end credits - hopefully has a big enough fanbase to see various interpretations made again.
Here there and everywhere

CityofLukingtonTEMP
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:43 am

dude101 wrote:Do you know where we could find the manga, then?

I mean, I've only ever seen bits and pieces of it scattered about but there's some really good stuff in it.

CityofLukingtonTEMP wrote:I agree that the whole thing is too rushed and yes Phoebe's shenanigans were part of the fun in the comics, particularly the stomach / burp scene and when she went trampolining.

^Case in point, I didn't even know this scene was in there but it sounds stupidly awesome. I'd love to see that.

But yeah it's pretty much a miracle we even got this at all, disappointing in execution as it may be. This really had potential to be the one and it dropped the ball hard. The hunt for the elusive white whale continues I guess.
ihateu91
---

Postby digidus » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:10 am

It might not be 100% what we were looking for, but you have to remember this was made to be a kids’ educational series about the human body, not fetish material.
digidus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Seproth » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:18 pm

digidus wrote:It might not be 100% what we were looking for, but you have to remember this was made to be a kids’ educational series about the human body, not fetish material.

That we turned it into fetish material speaks more about us then them
Seproth
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ryanair792 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:40 pm

I've wanted to see some Tiffany Nickle endo content, so I made a new campfire on writing.com

https://www.writing.com/main/campfires/ ... ickle-endo

Feel free to add on
Ryanair792
Been posting for a bit

Postby reboot678 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:46 pm

Hey guys, sorry to get out of topic but do you know any author that you can recommends who works on comissions. i wanted to comission a story and i am trying looking for an author who may have experience with stories that include shrinking, endo and giantess
reboot678
Somewhat familiar

Postby flashlight15 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:06 am

reboot678 wrote:Hey guys, sorry to get out of topic but do you know any author that you can recommends who works on comissions. i wanted to comission a story and i am trying looking for an author who may have experience with stories that include shrinking, endo and giantess

BiggerBetterBarbie on deviantart has done some good work before, you can try reaching out to them.
flashlight15
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Endosomatophilia world