2018 vore conventions?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

2018 vore conventions?

Postby her » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey I just noticed all the posts in this forum are really old... I was wondering if anyone knew about any upcoming vore-related events, or wanted to organize sth. I'm from New York state but I would be willing to travel if there was something really big going on elsewhere in the US!
her
Been posting for a bit

Re: 2018 vore conventions?

Postby TinyMouse » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:11 pm

SizeCon (though not vore-centered hence the title, there are a few vore artists who attend/run booths there) just passed last month/will likely pop back around next year I'm sure. Other than that con I don't think there are any at the moment that cater to vore/specifically that or have elements of it in the con. (At least not yet, someone's bound to make something eventually, haha)
TinyMouse
New to the forum

Re: 2018 vore conventions?

Postby Taniciusthefox » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:03 am

There's usually at least one vore meet at most furcons. They can get big too: I attended one with about 50 people.

Now I get there's a large human vore audience here, but the good news is a lot of vore furs are fine with human prey or preds.
Taniciusthefox
Somewhat familiar

Return to Conventions connection