Size-Con is HERE! Tickets NOW ON SALE! (Community Event!)

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Size-Con is HERE! Tickets NOW ON SALE! (Community Event!)

Postby jitensha » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:48 pm

Save the date!
If you haven't heard about Size-Con happening on April 23rd, 2016, do I have a surprise for you!

Our website is up: http://www.sizecon.com and tickets are finally ON SALE!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sizecon/nyc-sizecon

If you can't make it out to NYC for the first ever Size Con, any sort of financial show of support for the con (even $1!), so that we can be successful and hopefully repeat this next year will be much appreciated!

We're still looking for more talent, if you happen to be an artist, writer, actor, producer, etc, please e-mail [email protected] with a link to your work. If you also have strong suggestions for content creators you'd like to see you can send them to that e-mail or comment on our DA threads sizecon.deviantart.com

In the next few months we'll be creating an opt-in program for our solo attendees so that they can form 'buddy-groups'. Groups will be formed off panel preferences, so that we encourage people to (1) stay together and (2) conversate over common interests. Though we do encourage you all to bring that open minded 'normie' in your life if they'd like to engage in the community more! We will be adding more tools to our site soon so that booking transportation, hotel and other concerns you might have will be as smooth of a process as possible.

While I know not all voraphiles are into the size fetish, I know MANY are, including myself, the two are almost mutually exclusive. We will have vore panels, and hopefully vore merch at the con, so, start pinging all your Size buddies and make sure they've picked up their ticket! Also, don't forget to spread the word! See you at Size Con! ;)

P.S.
Ignore all my hand movements in the KS video. I'm Cuban, not an actress, and nervous.

P.P.S.
I hope this is OK we've posted this here. This is NOT a for-profit event. This is an event created by size lovers for size lovers, and event for the community!
♥♥♥Go buy "Mystical Miami"!!!♥♥♥ @ [ My Shop! ]
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Re: Size-Con is HERE! Tickets NOW ON SALE! (Community Event!

Postby Impact » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:14 am

Wow! This is a very ambitious project you're planning here! By the way... You're gorgeous!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:32 am

Good luck with it. Nice to see the macro/micro community doing things, and it's nice that the con is accepting and welcoming of sub-sets and similar things such as vore, furries etc rather than being exclusively "GTS".
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby zikade » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Who wants to smuggle me in inside their stomach?
zikade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeruOmen » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:11 pm

Darnit, I'm on the wrong coast for this.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Ty975 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:50 pm

If Karbo goes, I'd be there like a Naga to a Neko!
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 am

how about crowd funding airplane tickets ? :p
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jitensha » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:59 am

Eep! Sorry for the late reply! My inlaws have been spending the week in my tiny NYC apartment, so I've had no privacy -_-;

I'm glad you guys are super excited about the con! We're working REALLY hard to get this thing going. Please keep your eyes peeled on our kickstarter as we will be announcing updates, added guests, etc. We actually did reach out to Karbo and even offered him a free artist alley booth, but he said he couldn't make it unfortunately. We half expected, since he's out in France. I'm wondering though if encouragement from the community will help. We did reach out prior to the kickstarter and website being launched, so back then it was more of a 'fun idea' instead of a concept we were actually executing. There is a small group of French people (from France and French-Canadians) flying out for the con, so maybe when they're more established in numbers, we can try asking again...but I wouldn't want to push it. Again, I think the community would be great to encourage an artist to come out. It will be quite pricey for Karbo to come out, but maybe if he sees an opportunity to cut some of those costs by selling his art to an eager crowd, it might be worth it for him. I dunno *shrug* XD

We are planning on getting more artists out there, and if you guys have anyone you'd like to suggest, please let us know at [email protected] :)

@Impact lol thank you very much (/w\) *blush*
♥♥♥Go buy "Mystical Miami"!!!♥♥♥ @ [ My Shop! ]
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Postby again__again » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:28 pm

haha wow, this is happening exactly on my birthday! if that's not a sign i don't know what is...
if i can get myself into a better financial situation soon i will definitely try to attend!!
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Conventions connection