Burning Man 2012

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Burning Man 2012

Postby oVerpraiseD! » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:01 am

Well....last year was my virgin year...and like most virgins, i had NO idea what I was getting myself into. Well, after my Temple building inagural year, i'm HOOKED. I'm going back in early August to be on Temple crew again and looking forward to a burn where I kind of know what to generally expect.

In everyday life, i'm very closeted with my fetish. I don't broadcast my kinks. I'm cool with just stalking online websites devoted to the subject matter. Well, part of being a Burner is accepting who you are NO MATTER WHAT IT IS and sailing that authentic self around the Playa. SOoooooo....if you're going this year....I have an idea.

Despite my normal everyday fetish social-apathy....or shyness...or whatever keeps me from being open about EVERYTHING and having no secrets....

How about we meet up somewhere and do something creative. It won't be massive like the danged Billion Bunny March or Critical Tits, but it will at least be SOMETHING...and art is the best when it is done for it's own sake. So....let's do something for about an hour. It could be a march, it could be something we all wear that's clever and non complicated, it could be sitting around drinking beer or smoking or making awkward clever puns about vore in order to break the ice around our hearts as we take "our vore thing" off of the pedestal we have it on in our everyday lives (and pedestal height will be different for every person) and finally experiencing a real life social situation with strangers where vore is talked about without any kind of judgment or fear(love that Playa magic).

It could be anything. But first, I'll need a head count. So if you're going this year and you think you would consider showing up.....give a shout out. If you have an idea....share it! I've got a few myself, but first things first.

Any takers?
oVerpraiseD!
New to the forum

Re: Burning Man 2012

Postby Ephriam » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:25 am

I'd so like to come out this year. I'll see where life takes me though.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 am

Couple of things missing ... Where, When?
Hard to know if I can be there without at least knowing which country, but would also help to know the province and city.

Also a little more info would be nice, what is Burning Man?
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby oVerpraiseD! » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:35 am

Well...if The Playa is calling out to anyone this year (don't give up, tickets are out there...especially if you are able to give pre-playa time).....Sound off on this thread....or PM me. Or.....just remember to search for 'vore' in the BRC archives @ Center Camp. I'm going to post some ideas next week...and have it evolve from there....just to give any cloaked-folk a heads up as what to expect.

And as to what Burning Man is.......he...hehe....yeah. about that... :wink: Can't really use words to do it. Says so right there under "immediacy". But i'll give it a shot for the pre-virgins. Burning Man is some sort of touchy-feely pot-smoking hippie fest out in the desert somewhere and it's really dirty and there are no showers and I heard it was really going to suck this year and it's gotten too mainstream so they're thinking about ending it soon. Plus I heard there will be spiders on the Playa.

If you're still curious after that, my second best shot at a description would be "you tube it. and if that rouses something within you, maybe going on a waltz with your creative curiosity will lead you home.

But seriously. I'm just putting this out there for people to be able to search...and maybe see what happens.
oVerpraiseD!
New to the forum

Postby Angie_Furclad » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:49 pm

oVerpraiseD! wrote:pot-smoking

That's what I was trying to find out, I was interested in going on some level but that ... I can't. I recently got my teaching license and I work with preschoolers. I don't want to jeopardize my new career for a one night / weekend event type thing.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby oVerpraiseD! » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:59 pm

It was a very sacrastic description. Pot and other drugs do have a presence...but at the same time, what Burning Man IS has nothing to do with illegal substances. And it's more than just a weekend thing. It lasts for a week. I'm going up there pre-Playa for Temple Build and will, by the end of the burn, have been on Playa for almost a month.

But I heard it's going to suck this year. I wouldn't go either. Especially if you don't have a week to take off right at the beginning of the school year. Way too risky. Job-ending pot and life-ending spiders run rampant....you totally shouldn't go.

In case anyone is stupid enough to go, here is a handy prep guide:

http://nxap.com/downloads/GuideToBM.jpg
oVerpraiseD!
New to the forum

Postby honeyfree » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:32 am

I'll be adding a deviation of somekind so you'll be able to find me. I can even make a sign ("pehmomiitti" (softie meet) ) or something like that if enough people show interest.
honeyfree
New to the forum

Postby monajani » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:33 am

its seems a nice forum
great discussion

thanks for sharing

passit4sure http://passit4sure.com
Certkiller 350-050 braindumps Certkiller 350-050 braindumps
Certkiller 220-701 braindumps Certkiller 220-701 braindumps
Certkiller ccna certification dumps Certkiller ccna certification dumps
Certkiller 70-649 braindumps Certkiller 70-649 braindumps