AC 2012 Writing Track

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

AC 2012 Writing Track

Postby the_Wolf » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Hey fellow vores,

Just a note, I'll once again be one of the people helping run panels on the AC 2012 writing track. We have a larger track with more panelists this year and as always, the adult writing panel should be some fun and we'll talk about some aspects of fetish writing in all likelihood.

So if your interested in writing and want to have some good discussion on different topics, definitely check the schedule and stop by the panels at AC!

the Wolf
the_Wolf
Accept no substitutes.

Re: AC 2012 Writing Track

Postby MALIKJ786 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 am

:P This post is so great and nice :P

Just a note, I'll once again be one of the people helping run panels on the AC 2012 writing track. We have a larger track with more panelists this year and as always, the adult writing panel should be some fun and we'll talk about some aspects of fetish writing in all likelihood.
642-263 642-263
642-887 642-887
642-991 642-991
MALIKJ786
New to the forum

Re: AC 2012 Writing Track

Postby aeda » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:42 am

One has all the BDSM and kink one could handle...one has tons of anime and cosplay (with Otakon still months away). One has folks in leather and rubber...the other in cat ears and maid costumes. I know plenty of people at DO...I might know one or two folk at K. (but I can always meet more).
Hi guys I'm on a big vore hunt as I'm a mega fan! I'm looking for vore in films where a female character is doing the voreing (MIB 2 for example). Please post names of movies you can think of for me! Also do you guys know any films coming up soon that have vore featured in it, even if its a short second
arda
aeda
New to the forum

Return to Conventions connection