Furry Weekend Atlanta 2011

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Re: Furry Weekend Atlanta 2011

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 am

So what day is everyone coming? I can fork out the $20 for one day, no problem. I neither want to be the only vore, nor the only Eka member there.
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby miranda_dragon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:42 pm

CosmicGrounds wrote:So what day is everyone coming? I can fork out the $20 for one day, no problem. I neither want to be the only vore, nor the only Eka member there.

I'll be at the con the whole weekend, but the vore meet is on Friday at 9:00. See the link from my other post for details.
miranda_dragon
Participator

Postby Dahso » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Same here, I'm gonna be there the whole week. *nod nod*
If you see me in mah partial, feel free to say hai!
Dahso
Been posting for a bit

Postby deletedaccount505 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:57 pm

miranda_dragon wrote:I'll be at the con the whole weekend, but the vore meet is on Friday at 9:00. See the link from my other post for details.

Stupid question moment...is that 9AM or 9PM?
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby deletedaccount505 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:09 pm

miranda_dragon wrote:
CosmicGrounds wrote:So what day is everyone coming? I can fork out the $20 for one day, no problem. I neither want to be the only vore, nor the only Eka member there.

I'll be at the con the whole weekend, but the vore meet is on Friday at 9:00. See the link from my other post for details.

I was there for about five hours, didn't see one vore there. Most folks there (there were thousands of them) either didn't know what vore was, or were lurkers on this very site and others. I am disappoint.

deletedaccount505
???

Postby KampieOshun » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

CosmicGrounds wrote:
I was there for about five hours, didn't see one vore there. Most folks there (there were thousands of them) either didn't know what vore was, or were lurkers on this very site and others. I am disappoint.

Apparently you didn't see me, Poojawa and like 3 other sitting on the couch of awesome. There were plenty in the panel I was happy so many came out to the panel. Next year will be better. Cause we will spend some time planning and hoping that Bucktown keeps his act the length he was given...
KampieOshun
New to the forum

Postby ublover1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:36 am

I wish i didnt live so far away or i would go to this lol:)
ublover1
???

Previous

Return to Conventions connection