UK Vore gatherings?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Re: UK Vore gatherings?

Postby Seelane » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:20 pm

Cicatrix_Manet wrote:I was proper serious about the treehouse thing. Get some snacks and juice on the go as well and i'll be there as soon as possible.

But really, nobody is going to come if its just a meet up thing. 90% of users on this site are male so it would be a right old sausage fest. And as cliff1 put it, this site is open to observation by absolutely everyone, you only need a membership to post, and memberships arent hard to obtain. If you post coordinates for a rl meetup you run the risk of all manner of weirdos turning up.

This is a fetish site remember, not sunday school.

I mean... There is con for other fetishes, wouldn't be too different. Unless you were in a country that see vore as a crime(there are countries like that).
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Amethyst91 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:45 am

U.K. pred here too :)
Amethyst91
New to the forum

Postby dele349hbs » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:52 pm

NNN
Last edited by dele349hbs on Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
dele349hbs
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amethyst91 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:59 am

ernie_krunk wrote:UK Prey here keeping a safe distance from all these preds ;)

Aww you should come a little closer at least :)
Amethyst91
New to the forum

Postby jasamprn » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:35 pm

This is a hilariously bad idea. So bad I'd be tempted to show if such a thing happened.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Umiriko wrote:Well back when I was in full swing in my vore/fur I organised a few little private invite vore meets at my house down here in devon for my closest yumyums that could make it
Activity wise was alot of gaming, drawing, hugging and laughing :D was just a real good giggle, was nice to meet the people behind the avatar (^. .^)

O and yes, if your wondered, they were delicious (^. .^) haha

That sounds cool. Nice knowing there are fellow vorists so close to home :)
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowblaze » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:48 am

I still *really* want to figure out... *something* like this!
I really enjoy vore, want to make friends, and I go crazy cooped up in this place by myself all the time! I want some adventure and fun, even if it's just meeting face to face with similarly-minded people! :)

Like, yeah I'd absolutely be super awkward at first.
But I'm ALWAYS like that anyway! And I keep seeing all the US/etc. meetups on this board and they all sound really fun and I'm insanely jealous! :P
Shadowblaze
Participator

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:33 pm

Yeah, just sucks that it's such a small community spread all over the world. Doing a meetup is difficult
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WonkoTheSane » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:29 pm

I’ve started going to the London Primal Munch. For those who don’t know, a munch is a monthly social gathering of BDSM/kink/fetish people, usually in a pub. Conversations can be about anything under the sun. It’s quite rare to get into a conversation about what ‘floats your boat’, although admittedly the Primal Munch people are a bit more open.

Primal is a pretty broad term in BDSM, usually taken to mean ‘getting in touch with your animal side’. I’d say vore comes under it since the predator/prey dynamic is quite important to most primals.

Munch organisers generally don’t like them being advertised too widely. If you’re interested, I suggest that you sign up to Fetlife and then search for it under events. There are plenty of other munches in London, such as a geek munch, a beard munch, an under 35s munch, an over 35s munch, etc., see:

http://www.londonfetishscene.com/index. ... ktcalendar

On Fetlife my alias is Dragon_Snack, feel free to friend me. Hope to see you there!
WonkoTheSane
New to the forum

Postby SamWamm » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:58 am

i'm in dumfrey's and galloway in scotland
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Postby ultifantasy » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:51 pm

hi just joined prey from manchester uk
ultifantasy
New to the forum

Postby Ksalom » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Uk in Wiltshire Bristol area, no sure on the idea of a meet, through id probably go to one out of curiosity and if it was not to far away.
Would be nice to just talk to someone with the same interest I guess, just to make it feel a little more accepted.
Ksalom
Been posting for a bit

Postby VenusGoth208 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:54 pm

I think the concept is interesting but I could easily see how it could go really wrong.
That and as many have said it is highly likely to be a very dude oriented thing.
Tbh I have never actually spoke to another woman as far as I know after all of my time here as a artist and content creator (going by the names in PayPal statements anyway)
VenusGoth208
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Conventions connection