Midwest Furfest 2008 in 2 weeks -- who's going?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Midwest Furfest 2008 in 2 weeks -- who's going?

Postby Rodent » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:22 pm

Well, it's only 2 weeks away from this year's MFF and I was wondering who was going to be there this year. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a room as they were already full when AC ended, but since I only live about an hour away from the hotel, I'll be driving down for the con.

How much time I spend there will thus depend on what's going on and who else is around. So, anyone set to be there? Anyone planning any type of vore gathering on Friday or Saturday nights?
Rodent
The Rat

Re: Midwest Furfest 2008 in 2 weeks -- who's going?

Postby haloronin » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:09 pm

Rodent wrote:Well, it's only 2 weeks away from this year's MFF and I was wondering who was going to be there this year. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a room as they were already full when AC ended, but since I only live about an hour away from the hotel, I'll be driving down for the con.

How much time I spend there will thus depend on what's going on and who else is around. So, anyone set to be there? Anyone planning any type of vore gathering on Friday or Saturday nights?

Me ME I'm going.. of course, heh.

Yeah Me and most of the KY furys will be going along with. as well as me getting my FIRST EVER commission form my good friend G.

I'm SO going just look for a umm well i cant say ears. and tail.. umm hows about ears on a brown hat, uhh not sure what else.. heh.
haloronin
---

Postby Rodent » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 am

haloronin wrote:
Rodent wrote:Well, it's only 2 weeks away from this year's MFF and I was wondering who was going to be there this year. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a room as they were already full when AC ended, but since I only live about an hour away from the hotel, I'll be driving down for the con.

Me ME I'm going.. of course, heh.

Yeah Me and most of the KY furys will be going along with. as well as me getting my FIRST EVER commission form my good friend G.

I'm SO going just look for a umm well i cant say ears. and tail.. umm hows about ears on a brown hat, uhh not sure what else.. heh.

Glad to hear it, Haloronin. For being the 3rd largest furry con in the world, I'm surprised at how few people I know have confirmed that they will be there. Other than AC, it seems as if the vore gatherings at these cons has been getting smaller and smaller each year; but hopefully it's just a matter of them not announcing that they'll be there.

Good luck with finding the various attire you'll be looking for. :)

Midwest Furfest home page -- http://www.furfest.org/
Rodent
The Rat

Postby Rodent » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:06 am

One week to go before the convention ( http://www.furfest.org/ ) and from the lack of responses so far, it looks like it may be a rather disappointing turnout from the vore community.

I know a lot of artists on FA who will be going, but they tend to hang out in the Artist's Alley or Dealer's Room all day; not to mention that most of them are not vores, even if they have the occassional vorish pic.

It's also looking as if I may not even head down on Friday after work, since there doesn't appear to be any vore gathering to hang out at; but I'll wait and see what my roommates think. After all, there's still 'Buca di Beppo' and 'Bob Chinns' right there to have dinner at, even if it won't be with a larger gathering.
Rodent
The Rat

Postby haloronin » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:18 am

Yeah.. probably just going to be a sparse few. its a shame. Oh well. I Still cant wait for it.

I've got an awesomesauce Conbadge waiting for me. that I comissioned form a good artist friend of mine.

Heres the badge. probably about the size of a 3x5 card
haloronin
---

Postby Melanie_Vixen » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:50 pm

I'll be there.
Melanie_Vixen
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Melanie_Vixen » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Buuump.
Melanie_Vixen
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Adamskient » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:29 am

I'd love to go, but getting there is a problem. I live in East Troy, WI. Also, I can only spend Saturday there....

Carpooling anyone?
Adamskient
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Adamskient » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:09 am

I am without a vehicle (registered one at least) at the moment. I just picked up a hideous, rusty '95 Ford Aerostar van - a vehicle I made fun of all of my life - because my explorer is out of commission. The problem is, I don't have the funds at the moment to register the aerostar. I could probably chance it and drive down to MFF, but that could be quote risky.
I do hope to attend MFF, as it would be my first ever furry event, so I suppose I should dress appropriately. All I have that's "furry-ish" is my gray paw slippers... so I think I'l wear those.

So, is there any one close to the East Troy WI area that would wish to take a passenger on Saturday?
I'm male and 19 if that makes any difference.
Adamskient
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby haloronin » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:11 am

if i was coming form that direction. but i'm not. sorry
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby haloronin » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:46 am

Wow.. * exausted.* hehe this is one hell of a party fires, humping, furries, cameras, a freee shot of vodka. and desert. I had a great GReAT time here.
haloronin
---

Return to Conventions connection