SizeCon June 2-4 TICKETS ON SALE!!

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

SizeCon June 2-4 TICKETS ON SALE!!

Postby jitensha » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:11 am

Great news everyone~! SizeCon in-person, is finally happening THIS summer! :mrgreen:

If you haven't heard of us before, we are a convention that's been celebrating, validating and preaching self-love in the size community since 2016! Not sure what "size" is, how it relates to vore, and want to learn more?
Then check out our [SizeCon Website](http://www.sizecon.com)!

Make sure to also check our GROWING Guest List, Schedule and other exciting information!
I highly recommend our Hungry Hunnies and Hungry Hunks Socials (2 separate gatherings for fans of either male or female preds), our Darkside panel & social, as well as the Gulliver's Cafe event which will feature a live endoscope performance!

Seeing as that SizeCon is a volunteer run, non-for-profit community event, anyone can potentially help out! Would you like to be involved with SizeCon?
- If you'd like to Volunteer, pitch a panel/event/social idea, donate services/goods, or in any way help out the convention, please let us know at [email protected]
- Are you attending SizeCon? Let others know on Social media - heck even replying to this thread helps spread the word.
- If you want your fellow vorny content creators to attend, feel free to let them know you want them to be there! It has swayed talent in the past. 8)

We hope you're excited to join us this Summer - see you there!!
♥♥♥Go buy "Mystical Miami"!!!♥♥♥ @ [ My Shop! ]
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Re: SizeCon June 2-4 TICKETS ON SALE!!

Postby go47 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:08 pm

Stupid question, walk in tickets available?
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby jitensha » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:06 am

Not stupid at all! While we do sell tickets the day of, we unfortunately do not allow walk-ins at the event. The reason being is that we only sell digitally and use https://www.vouched.id/ to process our attendees. This is to confirm they are:
(1) Not a minor
(2) Not on our banned guest list
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Postby go47 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:01 pm

jitensha wrote:Not stupid at all! While we do sell tickets the day of, we unfortunately do not allow walk-ins at the event. The reason being is that we only sell digitally and use https://www.vouched.id/ to process our attendees. This is to confirm they are:
(1) Not a minor
(2) Not on our banned guest list

Totally understand, thanks. Just a funny thought because I work a block away on saturdays.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby jitensha » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:48 am

Oh, how convenient! I hope you can make it out :D
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Postby HalfDime » Sun May 07, 2023 4:16 pm

I cannot emphasize enough how desperately I want to attend, but I don't think I'll be able to get over there.

Oh well. Just something else to look forward to next year.
HalfDime
New to the forum

Postby jitensha » Thu May 18, 2023 9:37 pm

Sorry it doesn't work for you this year HalfDime. We look forward to you joining us in the future!

@go47
Good news! Vouched will not be required anymore but used to speed up badge registration...basically you go through the express line lol.
We will however be checking IDs at the door if you haven't done Vouched :D
[ My DeviantArt ]
[ My Twitter ]
jitensha
Somewhat familiar

Return to Conventions connection