"Conventions connection" Has anyone ever gone to one?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

"Conventions connection" Has anyone ever gone to one?

Postby TMVore » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:29 am

"Conventions connection"

Has anyone ever gone to one, What is it like? Would you mind sharing your experience?
Also, Extra curious about being a prey that went to one.

I myself never went to one, I am though go-curious.
Last edited by Eka on Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "I am curious, Which often happens tbh." Really doesn't tell people what the thread is about.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Re: "Conventions connection" Has anyone ever gone to one?

Postby JaredTheCat » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:05 pm

I've been to a total of 13 anime conventions (around 50 conventions overall involving anime, comics, and hunting), next month having the 14th one for me. Conventions can either be enjoyable or absolutely horrifying, depending how much of an introvert you are. I always have fun at them. Whether meeting with other RWBY cosplayers, fellow gamers, voice actors, and on a couple occasions after a panel I've hosted. One thing I will say that if you go into a game room at a convention, be prepared to deal with some smelly-ass motherfuckers.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby voreftw » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:53 pm

I'm a bit confused with what you're asking. I've never heard the term "convention connections", I googled it and it came up with some company out of Virginia that like helps organize conventions or something. The person above me just replied taking about their experience going to conventions in general. Which I agree, it can be intimidating if you're super OCD or have severe anxiety. I'd personally recommend having at least one friend to go with. Have fun and dress up if you want.

I have no idea what being a prey has to do with going to a convention though. I'm predominantly prey and it doesn't affect any aspect of my life or me going to conventions. It just boils down to me liking dominant women in bed lol.
voreftw
Participator

Postby TMVore » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:55 am

voreftw wrote:I'm a bit confused with what you're asking. I've never heard the term "convention connections", I googled it and it came up with some company out of Virginia that like helps organize conventions or something. The person above me just replied taking about their experience going to conventions in general. Which I agree, it can be intimidating if you're super OCD or have severe anxiety. I'd personally recommend having at least one friend to go with. Have fun and dress up if you want.

I have no idea what being a prey has to do with going to a convention though. I'm predominantly prey and it doesn't affect any aspect of my life or me going to conventions. It just boils down to me liking dominant women in bed lol.

Vore meeting, conventions, etc. Sorry, I wasn't to clear.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Indighost » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:48 pm

I've been to some furry conventions. It was fun, although I usually have more fun at tabletop gaming conventions.
Indighost
---

Return to Conventions connection