Connecting to Melbournians

Talk about gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!

Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:34 am

Hey all!

Recently it's been a dream of mine to connect with a large or small number of people that are into vore. In fact just... someone. I can't talk to my friends and family about this, and it's possible they may not be very good friends for that reason. My ex was aweful, and in 3.5 years, I felt quite judged for my kinks. So I find myself craving a group of people, or just one friend, that I can hang out with and talk about this stuff.

If anyone's in Melbourne, and after the same thing, maybe we can all arrange to meet in a safe, public place.

Andrew :)
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby WilderHoney » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Is this the Australian Melbourne? Coz if so then it might be a tad difficult to meet people right now given the current restrictions.
User avatar
WilderHoney
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Glithno » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:23 am

Yeah there are multiple Melbourns. If it is the one in Florida, I would love to meet up, but Australia is a bit too far out of reach.
SirHumblePrey
User avatar
Glithno
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:04 am
Location: Florida, USA

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:46 am

I'm pretty sure if someone just says Melbourne, they're not talking about a suburb in Florida.

But yeah, once Dandrews lets people out their front door again you might get some bites. It's a big and perverted enough city.
I'm not particularly interested in meeting vorny singles in my area, no offence, but if it was a small, underground art con, maybe. It would have to be small enough to slip under the media's radar and be more about art than sex or roleplay, which is a tall order when it comes to cons.

Good luck though.
User avatar
EmilyNidhoggr
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:27 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Eka » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:19 am

That is why the forum is named "Conventions connection". A purpose builds vore-specific meet doesn't appeal to a large majority of the people.
User avatar
Eka
Administrator
 
Posts: 4415
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby jesterkourt » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:55 am

yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol
User avatar
jesterkourt
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:21 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby WilderHoney » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:22 pm

jesterkourt wrote:yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol


I choose to believe that there's just a bunch of voraphiles working at Sovereign Hill. This is my head canon and you can't change it.
User avatar
WilderHoney
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby LucifersChef » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:41 am

WilderHoney wrote:
jesterkourt wrote:yeah, I'm from bendigo and get the same feeling a lot of the time, though I from what I've seen all the other vore fans in aus are in sydney or ballarat lol


I choose to believe that there's just a bunch of voraphiles working at Sovereign Hill. This is my head canon and you can't change it.


shiny things attract them
]
User avatar
LucifersChef
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:35 am

Oh my God! Didn't get notified of all these posts, I'll edit this comment as I read through, and may message a few of you privately if I get time
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:39 am

WilderHoney wrote:Is this the Australian Melbourne? Coz if so then it might be a tad difficult to meet people right now given the current restrictions.


Yes! I'm just looking to form some connections that wouldn't mind going out together for a drink or something after we reach our vaccine targets :)
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am

EmilyNidhoggr wrote:I'm pretty sure if someone just says Melbourne, they're not talking about a suburb in Florida.

But yeah, once Dandrews lets people out their front door again you might get some bites. It's a big and perverted enough city.
I'm not particularly interested in meeting vorny singles in my area, no offence, but if it was a small, underground art con, maybe. It would have to be small enough to slip under the media's radar and be more about art than sex or roleplay, which is a tall order when it comes to cons.

Good luck though.


Aha no worries - I can understand why you wouldn't be too keen on the whole idea, it's not exactly an easy/trustworthy/risk free operation that I'm running aha. Genuinely though, my intentions aren't really sexual. I'm always open to that of course - but I'd just love to be able to relate with people. It's shocking how much of a minority we actually are, and it saddens me a bit that there's no one to share this stuff with.
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am

Re: Connecting to Melbournians

Postby Andrewthesnack » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:49 am

Eka wrote:That is why the forum is named "Conventions connection". A purpose builds vore-specific meet doesn't appeal to a large majority of the people.


Yeah I wasn't sure I would actually get any responses, so I'm grateful to hear from some people. But I agree - it was a bit of a far-fetched fanciful idea - but I need help feeling comfortable incorporating vore into my real-life roleplays, and I know alot of other people can relate, and would want to discuss the same issues they've had, with partners/ex's/vanilla people basically. Plus I wanna have a drink with people that don't judge me xD
Andrewthesnack
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:23 am


Return to Conventions connection

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users