All is Fair in Love and Vore: The Tavorion Collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

All is Fair in Love and Vore: The Tavorion Collection

Postby Tavorion » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:53 am

Vore. It is the lifeblood of this world!

Experience the experience all your work colleagues have been talking about, and finally get around to playing Tavorion's classic games! The collection includes never-before-seen short stories hidden throughout the games, and a complete unlockable Gallery. Not to mention, the entire thing is in both English and Spanish!

Expect walking, talking, and the occasional poorly-made minigame. The stories will take you through thrills, chills, and... so much more! You literally cannot afford to miss out on this free artistic experience!

STEAM LINK: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2416 ... on/?beta=0
ITCH.IO LINK: https://tavorion.itch.io/all-is-fair-in ... collection

The Beast of Tier 4
Play as Rana, a stunningly beautiful woman with a horrifying secret: she devours human beings alive! Seduce and deceive prey to lure them away from safety, and into your stomach...

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/the-beast-of-tier-4
OLD FORUM POST: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63746

Voyage to Satiety
Stephen is trapped on the ship of the enigmatic former-celebrity Olivia Ashdown, and forced to fight to avoid being devoured alive! Will he survive? Does he care about the lives of his fellow captives? Who will he grow close to? Find out!

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/voyage-to-satiety
OLD FORUM POST: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=63747

Voyage to Satiety 2
Given a second chance, will Liv finally learn to live a life she's happy with?

No!

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/voyage-to-satiety-2

Mission 74
Vore assassin! Avoid the stylishly-designed robots, devour the target! Epic!

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/mission

Hunger of the Fifth Sunset
Ex-soldier Alexandria Twain is on a journey through war-torn Guantemana to find her cousin, and decides to stay a few nights at a welcoming hostel. But behind the welcoming smiles, warm food and vibrant colours, there are rumbling stomachs yearning for live human flesh...

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/hunger-of-the-fifth-sunset
OLD FORUM POST: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=64475

All is Fair in Love and Vore
In the thrilling conclusion to this game saga, the characters fight the other characters and some of them die and there's vore (+ kind of vore) and it's allegory for important stuff.

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/all-is-fair-in-love-and-vore

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

A Night With Rana
On the train home from work, you meet Rana. Will you survive the evening?

INDIVIDUAL BROWSER GAME: https://tavorion.itch.io/a-night-with-rana
Last edited by Tavorion on Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Re: All is Fair in Love and Vore: The Tavorion Collection

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:14 pm

Would love to see a complete guide for all the games. Perhaps make it something you can download so people can check on their own terms.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:02 am

Yeah, your second boss in all in fair in love and vore is bullshit. Please remove the kick. Her sword was enough danger as it is. Adding a kick made it impossible to defeat her.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:16 am

Also, her sword does too much damage. It kills in four blows. Make it six. or five
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:12 am

sorry for randomly posting, just was made at revolution boss fight. Game/story still good.
Managed to defeat her. Barely.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Tavorion » Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:52 am

sorry for randomly posting, just was made at revolution boss fight. Game/story still good.
Managed to defeat her. Barely.

Well done, and thank you! Yeah I wanted her to be difficult. I know it's kind of bullshit but I think it's a pretty cool fight. It's more about figuring out a strategy than anything else.

Would love to see a complete guide for all the games. Perhaps make it something you can download so people can check on their own terms.

Possibly! I'm a little burnt out right now with coding and Steam and everything so not soon though. In the meantime, I made a sort of 'walkthrough' for The Beast of Tier 4 which you can find on the itch.io page, and every other game is pretty linear.
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby Persona59523 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:31 am

thanks for replying, and hope you'll just help me out with one more thing. How to unlock the Make Me in the gallery? I understand it's a short story of some kind, but don't know how to unlock it
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Tavorion » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:42 am

thanks for replying, and hope you'll just help me out with one more thing. How to unlock the Make Me in the gallery? I understand it's a short story of some kind, but don't know how to unlock it

Sure. In Voyage to Satiety day 3 (before the fight), go check the door on the lowest level of the ship...
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeedADispenserHere » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:31 pm

Went through your games serie. I think it's very cool.
NeedADispenserHere
New to the forum

Postby Tavorion » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:12 pm

Went through your games serie. I think it's very cool.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed :)
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:25 pm

I played the new game yesterday and I liked it a lot. It was so chaotic and really funny lol. The Alexandria second stage was really hard; it took me like 20 tries to beat it. For those who're having trouble with it, my strat was to roll away from her, like, actually get some distance then have her approach me. Wait for the sword strike then hit her while she's recovering from her own attack. Rinse, repeat. The kick can't hurt you if you're not standing right in her face.

This contains spoilers for the ending of chapters 3 and 4.
I was a bit confused about what happened to Olivia and Rana. Did Olivia kamikaze herself, just like that?? Like, did she actually die with that explosion? It just happened and then she was never mentioned again. ...I was looking forward to seeing her go on an eating spree lol. She's such a horrible individual that it's entertaining to watch her in action.

After defeating the catgirl, her body kinda goes corrupt with the demon that left Rana's body. The screen goes black, and then Rana looks all different. It confused me a little; is Rana controlling the catgirl's body or is the white-haired Rana we see just normal Rana but without the demon? ...Also, for some reason I feel bad about Rana not being able to do her thing anymore lmao.

I'm happy for Steven (or was it Stephen) and his girlfriend. The reveal about their relation to the game's protagonist was nice and heartwarming. A+
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tavorion » Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:28 pm

I played the new game yesterday and I liked it a lot. It was so chaotic and really funny lol.

Thank you! :)

Did Olivia kamikaze herself, just like that?? Like, did she actually die with that explosion?

Yep. I know it's a little anti-climactic. My thinking was that Voyage to Satiety 2 was the 'true' ending of Liv's story, and her presence in this story is more about 1) I needed all my main characters, 2) opposition to Alexandria, and 3) reinforces the ending of Voyage to Satiety 2.

It confused me a little; is Rana controlling the catgirl's body or is the white-haired Rana we see just normal Rana but without the demon?

Nah the idea was that they used the same machine that resurrected Liv to resurrect Rana. Just as Liv's soul possessed the flesh of the unnamed victim, so did Rana's soul possess the flesh of Corollary (who doesn't need to eat people). Her eyes changed to be dark blue and red like resurrected Liv's + you can see the straps of the machinery underneath her jacket. Also, she's wearing the jacket she got from Alexandria in Hunger of the Fifth Sunset. Also, the outfit Rana wore throughout this game is the same design as Corollary's, because they're both from Sharm Dishna. *Lore*.
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby trash1234 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Wow. Honestly I'm super impressed lol. These games were awesome!! I especially loved Beast of Tier 4 and Hunger of the Fifth Sunset, though that's probably because I'm biased for chubby characters lol. I really liked the message that you brought with each game, and I think the art was super cool as well! I'm really glad that you decided to make all of them.

Besides the obvious and real good vore in these, I think that you managed to incorporate both your intended messages AND humour pretty well, which is pretty hard to pull off lol. Your characters were pretty intriguing and I really appreciated the backstory we got for Olivia and Alexandria. Your worldbuilding's pretty good! My only complaint is that Rana (also- pretty interesting choice for a name, cool frog pun hehe) lost her body in the end, although I'm pretty sure that's the best way that you could send across the signal that she's not the same anymore and that things will take a turn for the better(?) now. Also that the fight with Alexandria was ungodly difficult for me but then again who cares it's still a fun game lol.

P.S.:
Holy shit neuron activation I absolutely adore the fact that we can see Rana is obviously pudgy and has a tummy after digesting Morana gah dam that's hot as hell. Visible weight gain's great.

Where do things go from now? You gonna take a break for a while or just stop making these types of games altogether? All the best anyways! Congrats on makin these gems, you did well! :)))

also sorry if this is unintelligible but english isn't my first language hehe
trash1234
New to the forum

Postby Scion » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:26 pm

cool game! but unfortunately I'm just not going to wear down my mouse clicking so much
Scion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tavorion » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:04 am

cool game! but unfortunately I'm just not going to wear down my mouse clicking so much

Thanks! May your mouse serve you for many years to come.

Wow. Honestly I'm super impressed lol. These games were awesome!!

Thank you for all the compliments!

also- pretty interesting choice for a name, cool frog pun hehe

Wait, what? I picked the name Rana because it's a common Egyptian name meaning beautiful woman. If there's a bonus frog pun as well then that's great!

Where do things go from now?

Yeah, I'm not all too sure. I've been overwhelmingly happy with the general success of my games (roughly 45,000 browser plays on Voyage to Satiety and Beast of Tier 4!!!), although the Spanish translations and the Steam release I just finished have done quite poorly (only 100 unique players on Steam, of which only about 40 did anything). As for the future, I start a pretty hard-work job in September, at which point I doubt I'll have the time or energy to make these games anymore. I'm burnt out now. I've also left the series in a nice place. Nevertheless, I have almost nothing to do in the three months until September, and I have a few game ideas I could work on in that time:

1) I'll admit I've been idly creating a plan for a game significantly larger than any of the others I've made. A story of epic proportions and many brilliant characters and plot twists. I kind of want to make it, but it'd definitely take longer than three months to make. Maybe I could start on it and try to continue even after September? Perhaps.

2) I've also always wanted to make a multiplayer game. It'd be a hide-and-seek, cat-and-mouse kind of game where the first player to collect enough (objects of some sort) becomes the predator and has to hunt the others. You could give power-ups to each character (invisible, sprint) which the predator absorbs as they eat the players. I've been looking at it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdkvm21Y0xE), and it... *might* be possible, although it would certainly be exceptionally difficult and frustrating, with the possibility that I just outright fail to fully create it. Furthermore, if it didn't succeed in drawing in a lot of players, then it'd be a dead and unplayable game (I can't code CPU's AI lol). Still... if I *did* pull it off... it'd be pretty epic, with the potential to be very successful.

3) I could stop trying to be so ambitious and create something less story focused and more art/ animation/ interactivity/ horny focused. Like maybe a "survive as long as you can!" simulator type thing. I'm confident I could do this in three months. Maybe I could even incorporate a leaderboard system?

In conclusion, I don't know.
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:16 am

The games seem nice but sadly I am having problems progressing further than the first dialogue boxes. For some reason, the mouse input is not properly registered (the dialogue boxes give feedback but the next lines are not showing up). in "The Beast of Tier 4", I am not able to progress at all while some of the other games allow me to at least get the next line before everything stops.

For reference, I downloaded the collection (Windows version) from itch.io.

I have no idea what causes this since the older web versions seem to be working correctly (though these are run in the browser so there may be a problem with the conversion or an issue on my end) :?.
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum

Postby Tavorion » Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:04 am

The games seem nice but sadly I am having problems progressing further than the first dialogue boxes. For some reason, the mouse input is not properly registered (the dialogue boxes give feedback but the next lines are not showing up). in "The Beast of Tier 4", I am not able to progress at all while some of the other games allow me to at least get the next line before everything stops.

For reference, I downloaded the collection (Windows version) from itch.io.

I have no idea what causes this since the older web versions seem to be working correctly (though these are run in the browser so there may be a problem with the conversion or an issue on my end) .

...Interesting. I've just downloaded "The Tavorion Collection (Windows)" from itch.io and checked the beginning of "The Beast of Tier 4" and "Voyage to Satiety" and it's working perfectly fine for me. However, yesterday I had someone DM me about seemingly the exact same problem as you. I guess that it's a System Requirements issue? Here's the page that gives you the minimum specs for the Unity 2019.4 Player: https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.4/Documen ... ments.html
Tavorion
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMysteriousStranger » Sat Jun 03, 2023 10:42 am

Tavorion wrote:...Interesting. I've just downloaded "The Tavorion Collection (Windows)" from itch.io and checked the beginning of "The Beast of Tier 4" and "Voyage to Satiety" and it's working perfectly fine for me. However, yesterday I had someone DM me about seemingly the exact same problem as you. I guess that it's a System Requirements issue? Here's the page that gives you the minimum specs for the Unity 2019.4 Player: https://docs.unity3d.com/2019.4/Documen ... ments.html

Well, I checked the Unity documentation and my system fulfils all the requirements, so I am not sure what is going on. It could be that one hardware component in particular is causing the issues but it is a bit strange that everything else works fine if that's the case. Similarly, it could also be caused by some soft requirements (i.e. Visual C++ or similar though that seems to only be valid for development and I also have the latest release installed if that is not the case), but I have no idea what that would be.

Thanks for looking into it though!
TheMysteriousStranger
New to the forum

Postby trash1234 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:14 am

Tavorion wrote:
Wait, what? I picked the name Rana because it's a common Egyptian name meaning beautiful woman. If there's a bonus frog pun as well then that's great!

Yeah, I'm not all too sure. I've been overwhelmingly happy with the general success of my games (roughly 45,000 browser plays on Voyage to Satiety and Beast of Tier 4!!!), although the Spanish translations and the Steam release I just finished have done quite poorly (only 100 unique players on Steam, of which only about 40 did anything). As for the future, I start a pretty hard-work job in September, at which point I doubt I'll have the time or energy to make these games anymore. I'm burnt out now. I've also left the series in a nice place. Nevertheless, I have almost nothing to do in the three months until September, and I have a few game ideas I could work on in that time:

1) I'll admit I've been idly creating a plan for a game significantly larger than any of the others I've made. A story of epic proportions and many brilliant characters and plot twists. I kind of want to make it, but it'd definitely take longer than three months to make. Maybe I could start on it and try to continue even after September? Perhaps.

2) I've also always wanted to make a multiplayer game. It'd be a hide-and-seek, cat-and-mouse kind of game where the first player to collect enough (objects of some sort) becomes the predator and has to hunt the others. You could give power-ups to each character (invisible, sprint) which the predator absorbs as they eat the players. I've been looking at it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdkvm21Y0xE), and it... *might* be possible, although it would certainly be exceptionally difficult and frustrating, with the possibility that I just outright fail to fully create it. Furthermore, if it didn't succeed in drawing in a lot of players, then it'd be a dead and unplayable game (I can't code CPU's AI lol). Still... if I *did* pull it off... it'd be pretty epic, with the potential to be very successful.

3) I could stop trying to be so ambitious and create something less story focused and more art/ animation/ interactivity/ horny focused. Like maybe a "survive as long as you can!" simulator type thing. I'm confident I could do this in three months. Maybe I could even incorporate a leaderboard system?

In conclusion, I don't know.

1. Yea! Rana also means frog in Latin, which ties into the fact that she swallows things whole lol. Also it's great to hear that these did so well on browser! They probably didn't work as well on steam due to people sharing accounts with friends n family and not wanting them to see or somethin, I dunno. Also because most people find it easier to just click a link and go straight to playing instead of downloading.
(2,3,4.) Honestly, I think you should prioritise your mental health and be careful not to burn yourself out even more. I think you should make something that you'll have fun creating and playing with at the end of development. Since you say you won't have much time available, you could try doing small vore games that explore aspects of your bigger projects; for example, for the long term one you could try doing short games with one-off characters that we won't see again that explore small bits of the game's base lore (or that of the mcs, wherein the one-offs get to encounter them or something), while also incorporating horny aspects in to see how it's received and what you could work on. Hell, you can even just do small comics or something instead of games. It's up to you haha, world's your oyster man.
For the multiplayer game, you could try making a regular hide n seek multiplayer game to test out how the coding works n stuff, and then maybe later on try working in the powerup system/ the digested powerups for the pred player. There's a lot of different ways to go about this, just be careful to not attempt too many things at once. The last game idea you mentioned also sounds nice!

also I fully support more horny stuff shfjshfdhnj this last game pressed all my buttons with
the pudge gained, the bones and multiple prey in Morana's gut during the Laura scene... too good. Hell, I even liked the funny implied disposal joke "Alas (...), I knew him well." in Voyage to Satiety when you examine Olivia's toilet after she eats the first character lol. Though I fully respect and understand if you're not into that, that wasn't the intended meaning of the joke or don't want to put anything more like that into these games haha. Speaking of, it was nice to see some characters return from that game!

Regardless, whatever you make I'm looking forward to trying it out! Have fun and enjoy yourself man. Remember to take breaks!
trash1234
New to the forum

Postby Yume » Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:30 am

Hi! In Hunger of the Fifth Sunset, Rana offers to sit on you but I didn't really find any way to take her up on that offer? My character seem opposed even though I'd really like to see her get sat on XD. Is this just not an option?
Yume
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game